over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

I said I would post this video, and I am a Man of my word

Brain Heath and Anabolic Steroid Use Dr Michael Miletic with Victor Black
Enhancement Practices Anabolic Steroids, rHGH, Insulin and mitigating long term Cognitive Risk

I will not be responding to questions or comments to this video here.

I only post, because I said I would.. not to reopen the thread

Rather see this as " closure" yes it covers " why Boldenone and Dbol" have no place in responsible PED use

Brings us full circle about why we are here

1, " free content" from me... I give away a ton of free content always have, always will

and

2, high quality evidence based information from experts in this domain..

100% the opposite of the shit talk that brought us here

Thank you for your consideration

im very lost on the point of all this, the one thing thats super clear is you seem to think you have come up with stuff that nobody knows but literally for the past 20 years ppl here have been saying very similar stuff.

shit animal was saying very similar things prior to 2000 he posted all his stuff for free.

i dislike that so many ppl what to make money off the things that most of us kind of just chat about since its what we do and are into.

of all the ppl posting in this thread dc has probably had more influence then anyone and i never saw him jump up and down saying pay me pay me pay me. in fact ppl know him cus he came out and said the vast majority for free and still does. it all basically comes down to be a lil smarter and do some home work.

if you just chimed in like other ppl here and said what you had to say without all the im reinventing the wheel stuff ppl would probably listen better. you would probably get more business from here that way too. it goes much farther when ppl really see you know what your saying rather then you just saying hey i know more then you and pay me to help you, im done with the free info.

its always great to have knowledgeable ppl sharing.
i wish you the best.

I will correct one very important claim Victor is making. He said he's the leader of talking about and recommending low dose...NO! Emeric Delczeg and Dante are the top two individuals. Victor never took time to look through this forum or to do a search on the subject matter he speaks of. I understand he wanted to confront Rex Feral after Rex's comments. Unfortunately Rex hasn't been on in a few weeks.

LK3, well said. This forum has discussed SO MANY subjects that people bring up as new and ground breaking. NONE of the new crop of self proclaimed gurus out there are putting out information that hasn't been talked about here. I can understand wanting to make a point of certain aspects as it pertains to health but don't act like it's new information...at least not here!

I don't think there's anything wrong with Victor having a pay site, he's not forcing anyone to be there but he's not going to get anybody debating him on any of the subject matter, just a bunch of people paying to be there because they think he's an all knowing guru. To think that no one else could have information that may educate you on a subject matter is arrogant and dangerous because there's no balance there.

Wtf the quote thingy is still an issue sometimes....

@pesty4077

BigNJ? Thought you booted him, his profile is gone.....in hindsight he had the guy pegged.

I will correct one very important claim Victor is making. He said he's the leader of talking about and recommending low dose...NO! Emeric Delczeg and Dante are the top two individuals. Victor never took time to look through this forum or to do a search on the subject matter he speaks of. I understand he wanted to confront Rex Feral after Rex's comments. Unfortunately Rex hasn't been on in a few weeks.

LK3, well said. This forum has discussed SO MANY subjects that people bring up as new and ground breaking. NONE of the new crop of self proclaimed gurus out there are putting out information that hasn't been talked about here. I can understand wanting to make a point of certain aspects as it pertains to health but don't act like it's new information...at least not here!

I don't think there's anything wrong with Victor having a pay site, he's not forcing anyone to be there but he's not going to get anybody debating him on any of the subject matter, just a bunch of people paying to be there because they think he's an all knowing guru. To think that no one else could have information that may educate you on a subject matter is arrogant and dangerous because there's no balance there.

The guy just assumed we were all meatheads on permanent blasts, I don't think he ever ventured outside of any thread that didn't have his name in it. When he said that his model doesn't work here because it only caters to people who are trying to use responsibly I realized he was the same as the rest of them....

Nobody has a problem with someone making money off of their research and name, that isn't even an issue and I have no idea why it's being brought up or why he was bringing it up. This community has morphed to specifically being geared towards responsible use he actually would have a larger base here than anywhere but now whenever someone looks up his name here all they will see is his ignorance. Guy was welcomed with open arms and weirdly acted like a holier than thou victim, I don't understand what happened here at all.

Oh and I'm supposed to listen to him about "brain health".....the irony!

Wtf the quote thingy is still an issue sometimes....

@pesty4077

BigNJ? Thought you booted him, his profile is gone.....in hindsight he had the guy pegged.

Well to correct you, his ban had nothing to do with Victor Black. It is also temporary. He should be back in a few days.

The guy just assumed we were all meatheads on permanent blasts, I don't think he ever ventured outside of any thread that didn't have his name in it. When he said that his model doesn't work here because it only caters to people who are trying to use responsibly I realized he was the same as the rest of them....

Nobody has a problem with someone making money off of their research and name, that isn't even an issue and I have no idea why it's being brought up or why he was bringing it up. This community has morphed to specifically being geared towards responsible use he actually would have a larger base here than anywhere but now whenever someone looks up his name here all they will see is his ignorance. Guy was welcomed with open arms and weirdly acted like a holier than thou victim, I don't understand what happened here at all.

Oh and I'm supposed to listen to him about "brain health".....the irony!
In his defense, he was talked about derogatory before he even arrived here or anyone knew him. Probably why he got defensive and I am not taking sides. I think he wants to make money then spend time on here anyways. He seems to have a short fuse answering questions he doesn't want to hear either. This is why guys like him like IG where he can control things more. He doesn't like someone, he can blocked them. I think that is why rex got pissed to begin with.

I haven't heard of guru when I was competing, seems like that is the term lots like to use. So, I have no idea what that means nowadays. Must be a social media thing. Anyways, I have a feeling he is gone. I just don't think he realized we have lots of supposed experts who came on this board who were frauds. That is why guys test people here more then anything. Victor Black just didn't stay long enough to know that. Oh well, another day on ProMuscle.

In his defense, he was talked about derogatory before he even arrived here or anyone knew him. Probably why he got defensive and I am not taking sides. I think he wants to make money then spend time on here anyways. He seems to have a short fuse answering questions he doesn't want to hear either. This is why guys like him like IG where he can control things more. He doesn't like someone, he can blocked them. I think that is why rex got pissed to begin with.

I haven't heard of guru when I was competing, seems like that is the term lots like to use. Must be a socal media thing. Anyways, I have a feeling he is gone. I just don't think he realized we have lots of supposed experts who came on this board who were frauds. That is why guys test people here more then anything. Victor Black just didn't stay long enough to know that.

No sides to take Pesty I'm not even dumping on the guy I don't have any reason to I'm not against him he wasn't some scammer or some guy saying senseless things, just really confused as to his attitude....I wish he hadn't been so fragile I always want more knowledge and discussion even more so if it's controversial.

How many times were mods and vets going to apologize to his ego and welcome him until he stopped bringing up people talking shit and "free content" while dumping on the forum?

No sides to take Pesty I'm not even dumping on the guy I don't have any reason to I'm not against him he wasn't some scammer or some guy saying senseless things, just really confused as to his attitude....I wish he hadn't been so fragile I always want more knowledge and discussion even more so if it's controversial.

How many times were mods and vets going to apologize to his ego and welcome him until he stopped bringing up people talking shit and "free content" while dumping on the forum?

I tend to think he is gone now, so we can go back to our regularly scheduled programming.🙃

On another note, I am more worried about getting in the best shape of my life. 🙂

I tend to think he is gone now, so we can go back to our regularly scheduled programming.🙃

On another note, I am more worried about getting in the best shape of my life. 🙂
That’s actually what I’m in the process of doing. This board and the people here are actually a huge help to me. More than you guys even realize.

lets be real--- all this knowledge and none of his transformations are good....referencing and statements is totally different to application for each individual..
a few people i listen to when it comes to info... dante, chris tuttle, john jewett.... thats it and ive worked with almost everyone...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131