over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

Everyone needs to stop the madness on H/H. A few of us have repeatedly detailed why it's not an issue for most and the true best ways to keep it in check (NOT blood donations) but people refuse to listen.
I agree for most it is not as concerning as once thought. That being said I still feel we don't need to use a drug in an attempt to raise it above and beyond the normal increase seen with a cycle.

I have to say you are very arrogant

From John Jewitt

" A large contribution to my knowledge set was through @victorblackmasterclass I am a member and highly recommend you signing up for his site as he on top of the game regarding male and female PEDs. Also his new site specific for females called enhancedwomen.com the very slide above is a recreation credit to Victor’s excellent wealth of information. "

212 Mr Olympia Contender

" only guy he supposedly coached who looked good "

Maybe I'm misunderstanding here but I was talking about that kid who left a bad review of your "attitude" on your page. His "athletes" were crappy and the "little guy" was a non-pro.
He was one the guys who rip guys like you off and talk like they know what they are talking about without much personal experience.

I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for. I commented on your branding and questioned if you will find a big market, what about it? I didn't say the risk mitigation you talk about is bad. We comment on lots of coaches here, both the good and the bad. Some comment about the weaknesses of their current coach. Like I said, I foresee "evidence based" fatigue soon in the community but I might be wrong. Maybe it's just me, since while I'm quite interested in all things drug, studies, research and such, I'm also tiring of it to a certain extent.

I haven't had the chance to watch much of Broderick yet so don't have much of an opinion but "Evil Genius" does sound a bit silly. I watched some Kikel, him doing Q&As while doing cardio. Don't know yet, but he seems a bit crazy, spitting out protocols and drug facts rapid-fire style lol.

Victor, did you block Lyle McDonald on your IG? I saw him comment negatively on one of your posts. Lyle is somewhat of a hero of mine, although I've wanted to strangle his puny pencil neck a few times.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding here but I was talking about that kid who left a bad review of your "attitude" on your page. His "athletes" were crappy and the "little guy" was a non-pro.
He was one the guys who rip guys like you off and talk like they know what they are talking about without much personal experience.

I don't feel like I have anything to apologize for. I commented on your branding and questioned if you will find a big market, what about it? I didn't say the risk mitigation you talk about is bad. We comment on lots of coaches here, both the good and the bad. Some comment about the weaknesses of their current coach. Like I said, I foresee "evidence based" fatigue soon in the community but I might be wrong. Maybe it's just me, since while I'm quite interested in all things drug, studies, research and such, I'm also tiring of it to a certain extent.

I haven't had the chance to watch much of Broderick yet so don't have much of an opinion but "Evil Genius" does sound a bit silly. I watched some Kikel, him doing Q&As while doing cardio. Don't know yet, but he seems a bit crazy, spitting out protocols and drug facts rapid-fire style lol.

Your comment,
("The Silverback of our Tribe." Imagine a grown ass man calling himself that. He's just another dude trying/begging to get a slice of the guru-pie. He outright begs people to name-drop and link to him.
I don't think he offers anything that is of much interest to most. I haven't looked at his training videos.

After Rex's thread I looked at many gurus I wasn't aware of. What a collection of freaks. Though the worst are all the hundreds and hundreds of coaches and trainers who try to operate on IG. Most of them just rip off a few of the more known ones. Most of them talk about their numerous clients and "wins" before they actually had their first client. They are all "opening up limited spots" in their busy schedules lol")

Too me that sound derogatory. Maybe you meant it another way. People do have the right to defend what they stand for and he did come on here to do that. Most guys wouldn't. Like I said before, most people do not have the knowledge of this board. This is where we need certain guys to educate stupid people before they become even stupider. As far a BBs, yea we know his protocols are not going to get you super big. He even mentions that. I think his format is for the more everyday guy in gym, older guys, and those who want to be somewhat healthy.

Reminds of something funny about my business too. I named a pest control business Serve-a-matic. Slogan, "Where service is automatic". People were laughing at that too. One thing it did do, was get everyone to remember that name and that helped with my success. Sometimes off the wall names people remember well. All part of marketing.

One thing I don't want is a pissing match between anyone. Not talking about you in particular. I rather have debates with facts presented. This is why I been on this board for so many years, so many different opinions and smart people are on it.

We might not all agree, but as long as we are respectful, we can show these newbies why we call this a professional board.

At the very Heart of Intelligent Cycle Design is the premise that Compound Selection is " needs based"

Who is the client ?
What are thier Goals ?
Risk Profile ?
Age ?
Budget ?
Pre-existing Conditions ?

One " tell" about what people actually know is thier need to offer blanket recommendations to people without even talking to them about need

See a photo, start making a list of drugs .. Really ?

So you have never met the Man, never spoken and your telling him what drugs he needs haha you idiot

We can do better than that, ask a few questions, understand " need"

Even worse those that recommend Tri Blends

This means drugs already in a Vial in Fixed Ratio

So you cant titrate or adjust ratios, you can walk one drug in or out

Fixed Ratio Drugs in a Vial are about as Agricural as you can get

and " Farmer Brown" recommends them..

This is NOT a dicussion about "works" , Androgens that bind to the AR that results in gene transcription casades "work"

In 2021 we can do better than that..

TRI BLENDS.png

Victor, did you block Lyle McDonald on your IG? I saw him comment negatively on one of your posts. Lyle is somewhat of a hero of mine, although I've wanted to strangle his puny pencil neck a few times.

No I did not Block Lyle

He made an arse of himself on one on my posts and snuck off when I presented evidence to demonstrate his point was BS

He can most certainly comment anytime he wants..

That'd be interesting to know.

My thoughts on MENT

If you understand that all AAS accrete protein at approximately the same rate

” Animal studies show anabolic:androgenic ratios of 3:1–6:1 (Goldfien, 1968), but there is no clear evidence supporting these data in the Human “

Anabolic Steroids, BL Furman et Al – 2016

There is NO clear evidence in Humans that any particular AAS compound produces a significantly increased level of Protein Accretion mg/mg in comparison to the various other Testosterone derivatives..

Yes in a Rat, Not in a Human

No .. You are NOT going to grow ” faster” based on the Drugs you choose..

The scale might move quicker – 100 percent agree .. but water and mineral retention is not Protein Accretion, one will be with you effectively for life, the other will be gone the week after the last cycle ends..

and your health might deteriorate quicker – without question yes

and yes there many other things that help determine ” which” compound is right for us.. based on who we are and our goals at this time.

Impact on the CNS, affects aggression and strength for example

Water retention can increase ” leverage” for Strength Athletes – absolutely

then I have one question

What " need" are you wishing to fulfill with this compound ?

If you have a valid need, that can not be filled with a low cost, cheaper maybe more begin tool sure

You need to let me know what that need is

Most guys plan cycles based " I heard its good" or "what is the strongest drug there is"

Melatonin for use in Gyno ?

This is a brief extract from a Podcast recorded today, Lucas will release the full hour in the coming weeks

What causes Gyno

**broken link removed**

Using Melatonin in collaboration with Noladex might be more effective at treating Gynacomestia

**broken link removed**

Your comment,
("The Silverback of our Tribe." Imagine a grown ass man calling himself that. He's just another dude trying/begging to get a slice of the guru-pie. He outright begs people to name-drop and link to him.
I don't think he offers anything that is of much interest to most. I haven't looked at his training videos.

After Rex's thread I looked at many gurus I wasn't aware of. What a collection of freaks. Though the worst are all the hundreds and hundreds of coaches and trainers who try to operate on IG. Most of them just rip off a few of the more known ones. Most of them talk about their numerous clients and "wins" before they actually had their first client. They are all "opening up limited spots" in their busy schedules lol")

Too me that sound derogatory. Maybe you meant it another way. People do have the right to defend what they stand for and he did come on here to do that. Most guys wouldn't. Like I said before, most people do not have the knowledge of this board. This is where we need certain guys to educate stupid people before they become even stupider. As far a BBs, yea we know his protocols are not going to get you super big. He even mentions that. I think his format is for the more everyday guy in gym, older guys, and those who want to be somewhat healthy.

Reminds of something funny about my business too. I named a pest control business Serve-a-matic. Slogan, "Where service is automatic". People were laughing at that too. One thing it did do, was get everyone to remember that name and that helped with my success. Sometimes off the wall names people remember well. All part of marketing.

One thing I don't want is a pissing match between anyone. Not talking about you in particular. I rather have debates with facts presented. This is why I been on this board for so many years, so many different opinions and smart people are on it.

We might not all agree, but as long as we are respectful, we can show these newbies why we call this a professional board.
Yes I might have been a touch too aggressive and derogatory. I've tried not to do that here over the years, respecting the tone of the board. The intended tone doesn't always come across well. I will try to do better.

I think all of us really appreciate you hopping onto the forums Victor, seriously. I feel like there are several top coaches who lurk around here and i'd be willing to bet that this is the highest profile anabolic/training/nutrition forum on the web. So having you here is a good thing. There are LOTS of very knowledgable dudes on here—many of them just not IG/social guys. They learned and share info on here rather than on IG. But dont take anything personal, we have a tendency to "test" new guys. More often then not, some get pissed and never come back. But the ones who talk the talk are badasses. So I'm glad you are more than a 1 post guy here.

I think it would be great if you hopped in discussions here—and dont worry, literally none of us are social media savvy enough to talk about YOUR opinions on _____ and get it out there before you create a video and all that. I say that in that i dont want you to just post small snippets of shit and say, "well its in my next video next week." I know your info is a commodity and people pay for that, but it would be great for you to openly talk about your views without fear of "shit, I'm giving my info away for free."

I think all of us really appreciate you hopping onto the forums Victor, seriously. I feel like there are several top coaches who lurk around here and i'd be willing to bet that this is the highest profile anabolic/training/nutrition forum on the web. So having you here is a good thing. There are LOTS of very knowledgable dudes on here—many of them just not IG/social guys. They learned and share info on here rather than on IG. But dont take anything personal, we have a tendency to "test" new guys. More often then not, some get pissed and never come back. But the ones who talk the talk are badasses. So I'm glad you are more than a 1 post guy here.

I think it would be great if you hopped in discussions here—and dont worry, literally none of us are social media savvy enough to talk about YOUR opinions on _____ and get it out there before you create a video and all that. I say that in that i dont want you to just post small snippets of shit and say, "well its in my next video next week." I know your info is a commodity and people pay for that, but it would be great for you to openly talk about your views without fear of "shit, I'm giving my info away for free."
I agree 👍, I personally am a member of your site victor, here I would just like to hear your opinion on certain things and what does 50yr old victor do and what did 30 yr old victor do.

I understand and respect that

To be fair I post more free PED content than anyone else I know

Just today I recorded 2 one hour podcasts that will be free, they are on other peoples podcast and I don't control the release date

and 45 mins in the Gym Training Content again free

That's 2 hours and 45 mins of free to world content today alone

I have 3 more podcast appearances next week

and again the regular training content (every week )

Virtually everyone I know and respect in the Game from John Meadows to Jordan Peters gives an abundance of free content AND has a paid members area

Just the last 48 hours here I have posted more free content than anyone could ever complain about

I don't think anyone could ever accuse me of small snippets of shit and say, "well its in my next video next week."

any more than I am " begging" anyone for links haha

To be crystal clear here

The 2 videos above will be released for free by the Men whos podcast I was invited on, I don't control that

I just want to point out a few things here for anyone so there is no confusion in the future

1, " we tend to test new guys"

You guys do realize you are the whippersnappers in my mind right ?

One of the reasons that I call myself the " silverback" is I am basically the oldest guy in the Game

Older than Dante, Broderick, John Meadows, Dr Scott Stephenson, all guys I respect sure

But I am the oldest of all these guys and I like many started at 13..

and I still compete !

You young whippersnappers are the new guys to me.. haha

Yes I agree I have stayed free of here, I am new here in this forum I agreed

The is a big difference, I would not even be here now but for a couple of " mouths" that clients drew my attention to..

Mouths that needed a rebuttal.

But if you where actually somebody like Dante, Broderick, Scott etc we have already spoken..

2, if you actually had been following me, not that I expect you have.. you would know how much I give away for free

A stupid amount of free content, weekly monthly for 5 years..

I care less honestly if you don't have visibility to my efforts in the Tribe that is totally ok

and yes I don't give it away here,

Guys like Lats will agree how much I have given away for free over the years..

So the only thing I am going to push back on " misinformation" especially when its bordering on slanderous

Feel free to ask me questions and I will respond happily

I will help where I can happily.

Hair Loss Discussion today on Jay Campbells Podcast

This is just a 5 min preview the full show will be released by Jay...

Jay Campbell is not held in high regard on this board!

Victor, thank you very much for posting here, I found what you said about Melatonin really interesting so I went out and tried to gather more knowledge. There is great information in this article, well worth the read guys:

In the past anything above 1mg messed with my sleep, I will try 5mg time release capsules and see how I fare with those.

Jay Campbell is not held in high regard on this board!

I understand

There are a great many individuals I have little time for

When I am invited on a Podcast and given " free reign" to educate I am going to take that opportunity..

I can name 10 guys from Dave Palumbo up that I don't " respect technically " but given the platform to speak to their audience I will take it.

Victor, thank you very much for posting here, I found what you said about Melatonin really interesting so I went out and tried to gather more knowledge. There is great information in this article, well worth the read guys:

Kudos

that is how I have always operated myself

If I hear someone say something in passing that I had interest in I will make a note and go and dive in

Its literally your money or your time

I provide a service for time poor in that regard

If guys have time,pull the thread as you did

I only get annoyed at the guys that need to be spoonfed and don't wish to pay for full service

Its literally your money or your time, kudos

I just want to point out a few things here for anyone so there is no confusion in the future

1, " we tend to test new guys"

You guys do realize you are the whippersnappers in my mind right ?

One of the reasons that I call myself the " silverback" is I am basically the oldest guy in the Game

Older than Dante, Broderick, John Meadows, Dr Scott Stephenson, all guys I respect sure

But I am the oldest of all these guys and I like many started at 13..

and I still compete !

You young whippersnappers are the new guys to me.. haha

Yes I agree I have stayed free of here, I am new here in this forum I agreed

The is a big difference, I would not even be here now but for a couple of " mouths" that clients drew my attention to..

Mouths that needed a rebuttal.

But if you where actually somebody like Dante, Broderick, Scott etc we have already spoken..

2, if you actually had been following me, not that I expect you have.. you would know how much I give away for free

A stupid amount of free content, weekly monthly for 5 years..

I care less honestly if you don't have visibility to my efforts in the Tribe that is totally ok

and yes I don't give it away here,

Guys like Lats will agree how much I have given away for free over the years..

So the only thing I am going to push back on " misinformation" especially when its bordering on slanderous

Feel free to ask me questions and I will respond happily

I will help where I can happily.

There are many of us on this board who are around your age, some older than you! I'll be 52 this month, another Mod, Pesty, who used to compete is 60, another Mod here, LEX, competed and is very knowledgeable, Stewie who has a plethora of knowledge, he can list his resume, is in his 50's, IFBB Pro Brad Davis, who is b-boy here, is in his 40's. As a matter of fact, there is a large number of members on this forum in their 40's, 50's and 60's. It's one reason why this forum has the wealth of knowledge it does! The owner of this forum is an IFBB Pro as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131