over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

There are many of us on this board who are around your age, some older than you! I'll be 52 this month, another Mod, Pesty, who used to compete is 60, another Mod here, LEX, competed and is very knowledgeable, Stewie who has a plethora of knowledge, he can list his resume, is in his 50's, IFBB Pro Brad Davis, who is b-boy here, is in his 40's. As a matter of fact, there is a large number of members on this forum in their 40's, 50's and 60's. It's one reason why this forum has the wealth of knowledge it does! The owner of this forum is an IFBB Pro as well.

I understand perhaps that is one of the reasons I don't favor forums

You don't know who you are talking to

I am totally transparent.. this is me

Many guys here I have zero insight into who they are, or their accomplishments

" IFBB Pro" I am very transparent most Pros, most get their card as a result of hard work (kudos ) and world class genetics

Its rare to meet a Pro that actually knows much..

They exist no doubt but that is NOT a yard stick I use to measure " knowledge" by

Great genetics, hard work and too many drugs have lead to more Pro Cards than

Average genetics, hard work and moderate rational drug use

As I say guys there is very little on offer for me here.

I am happy to help, but its not a requirement of success for me

Mutual respect ? Right out the Gate ?

Sure

If you think I need to prove myself for the right to be here haha

I really don't have the time for pissing contests

A few mouths here mouthed off

I have made a rebuttal for which is only fair

That is what I came to do..

Thank you for that right of rebuttal

There are many of us on this board who are around your age, some older than you! I'll be 52 this month, another Mod, Pesty, who used to compete is 60, another Mod here, LEX, competed and is very knowledgeable, Stewie who has a plethora of knowledge, he can list his resume, is in his 50's, IFBB Pro Brad Davis, who is b-boy here, is in his 40's. As a matter of fact, there is a large number of members on this forum in their 40's, 50's and 60's. It's one reason why this forum has the wealth of knowledge it does! The owner of this forum is an IFBB Pro as well.
I'll be 50 in November 😥

Let me make it clear what I am saying

I have a Podcast..

I will be ramping that Podcast up this year.. more content

There a list of guys that I would like to have on the Podcast to talk about Enhancement

I can name 20 at least..

I honestly consider myself worthy of a place in that line up

Its " earnt"

If you don't that's fine..

If you do, extend the same respect to me as I do and will to my guests and we will get along great !

" test me"

if you think I need to " prove myself" for the right to post my content here ?

ie " we have Dante, we don't need this guy"

Haha you arrogant prick off you go....

Now " invite me" treat me with the respect I would for anyone on that list and I will help and participate however I can

Hope thats clear..

Cheers

You don't have to PROVE YOURSELF, when you are not a hidden identity on this message board... your not! these people can do just as I and pesty did and go check you out and see what your about. Your not "joeblow587" who we don't know your name or never even seen a pic of you like 70% of this board is, those people YES have to prove their fucking selves cause for all we know they are some 500lb slob in their mothers basement who has never even seen a gym or knows what PED's are but they are a Google master and fool half the board.

I understand perhaps that is one of the reasons I don't favor forums

You don't know who you are talking to

I am totally transparent.. this is me

Many guys here I have zero insight into who they are, or their accomplishments

" IFBB Pro" I am very transparent most Pros, most get their card as a result of hard work (kudos ) and world class genetics

Its rare to meet a Pro that actually knows much..

They exist no doubt but that is NOT a yard stick I use to measure " knowledge" by

Great genetics, hard work and too many drugs have lead to more Pro Cards than

Average genetics, hard work and moderate rational drug use

As I say guys there is very little on offer for me here.

I am happy to help, but its not a requirement of success for me

Mutual respect ? Right out the Gate ?

Sure

If you think I need to prove myself for the right to be here haha

I really don't have the time for pissing contests

A few mouths here mouthed off

I have made a rebuttal for which is only fair

That is what I came to do..

Thank you for that right of rebuttal

I hope what I put in bold is a general statement and not directed at me. I haven't set any bars for you, anyone can be a member here. In fact, I thought I was very welcoming in the PM I sent you.

I understand that anyone can take your advice or leave it...fair enough. Asking questions, possibly viewed as challenging you, isn't something that should be viewed as a negative. Some members here are very knowledgeable and some are just trying to clarify conflicting information that they've heard.

The person here with the biggest axe to grind with you is a medical professional. His forum name is Rex Feral. Hopefully he shows up in this thread and the two of you can discuss things. I think a conversation/debate between the two of you is what elevates this forum!

Totally understand where you're coming from Victor. ALL knowledge about gear/training/nutrition is a take or leave it thing. And you are right, you have nothing to prove...exactly what Bboy said, you are a known person, you arent BIGMAN8695. So dont worry.

I just want to be clear that this isn't a forum of 23 year olds who barely understand what they are doing. For the most part, this is a knowledgable community of advanced people. We LOVE new info from SMART GUYS like yourself, it's great. But i just dont want you to think you are preaching to newbies here lol. LOTS of older and very advanced BBers here. Very excited for you to be a part of the community (y)

Please please learn how to write properly. A man your age should know the difference between Your as in your sister or your car and you're as in You are. "These People", get off your high horse and stop insulting the members on this board. By now you should understand that you are just like every other member on this site. You are a very condescending individual who tries so hard to look and sound important. Stop embarrassing yourself and stop insulting other people on this board. When it comes down to it in the real world, a lot of people on this board will dwarf you intellectually, financially and aesthetically.
The only person who is embarrassing themselves is you. Your whole post is hypocritical. Take some time off to think about that.

I posted a snippet on this subject yesterday

DHT driven to 700 - 800 ng/dl for 2 years

2021-04-07_22-43-03.png

This is the landmark lead study for anyone that is still struggling with the idea that DHT cause Prostate Issues in Men

BPH is a multifactorial disease of aging, with underlying low T and insulin resistance

This study was designed to understand the impact of very high levels of Serum DHT.

Look at serum DHT levels !

In eugonadal men, DHT concentrations are roughly 7- to 10-fold lower than circulating concentrations of T

Prostate Issues ? No
Acne Issues ? No
Hair Loss ? No

" The effectiveness of SRD5A therapy likely resides at the level of the hair follicle (i.e., lowered follicular concentrations of DHT) and not a reduction of circulating DHT because this has not been shown to correlate with MAA. Support for this conclusion is also found in a study of men exposed to exceptionally high levels of DHT in response to daily application of a DHT gel preparation for 24 months. DHT was not associated with acne, MAA, or other androgen-associated skin pathology "

Dihydrotestosterone: Biochemistry, Physiology, and Clinical Implications of Elevated Blood Levels 2017

Long-Term Effects of Dihydrotestosterone Treatment on Prostate Growth in Healthy, Middle-Aged Men Without Prostate Disease

There are very important implications for users of AAS here.

and putting to bed the mythology of DHT

Tomorrow I will be recording a Podcast with Neuroscientist and ex Olympic Level Athlete DR Michael Miletic

We will be discussing the major issues that should concern us over Brain Health ?

By way of an opening..

Excitotoxicity is a convergence point in the neurodegenerative cascades of each of the major acute and chronic neurodegenerative disorders.

The genetic and environmental factors that initiate the neurodegenerative process differs among disorders.

For example, stroke is caused by the atherosclerotic occlusion of a cerebral blood vessel; Alzheimer’s disease can result from mutations in the b-amyloid precursor protein or presenilins or by age-related increases in oxidative and metabolic stress, resulting in increased production of neurotoxic forms of amyloid b-peptide; and Huntington’s disease is caused by polyglutamine expansions in the huntingtin gene.

Despite such differences in initiating factors, each disorder results in similar neurodegenerative cascades that involve increased oxidative stress, metabolic impairment, and overactivation of glutamate receptors, resulting in excessive Ca2þ influx and excitotoxic cell death.

2021-04-10_6-34-37.png

Stress, dietary factors, and certain aspects of lifestyle can influence the risk of both the acute neurodegenerative conditions listed
on the left and the chronic neurodegenerative disorders listed on the right.

and our lifestyle and behaviors fit into this framework

Specially

increased oxidative stress,
metabolic impairment,
and overactivation of glutamate receptors, resulting in excessive Ca2þ influx and excitotoxic cell death.

Modified from Mattson MP. Excitotoxic and
excitoprotective mechanisms: abundant targets for the prevention and treatment of neurodegenerative disorders. Neuromol Med.

So " stuff we do"

increases oxidative stress,
results in metabolic impairment,
and overactivation of glutamate receptors
excessive Ca2þ influx and excitotoxic cell death.

so we need to understand first " what does what "

and then " what can I do about that"

I will post the Podcast here free for all when its ready.. hopefully same day.. Its my Podcast so I control release date

For anyone that wishes to " prep" for tomorrows podcast

This free 33 min video on the subject of AAS use and Dementias later in life

yes this is from 2019 so its a couple of years old now but it's still 100% relevant, we have more evidence to consider today

and yes it supports the same outcomes.. AAS use negatively effects your Brain

So what are we going to do about that ?

I am not going to stop, I am just looking for ways to mitigate effect

Victor curious if you had a video on anavar and if you think it is particularly hamrful on kidneys? I know from watching your dhb video it seems like you are a var fan and we know it is used in humans. Howver this is a compound that had me pissing protein and I have read random things online where others say it is metabolized by the kidneys. Of course my problems could have been caused by a number of things and the medical studies may be using a much smaller dosage of anavar than what bodybuilders may use (50 + mg ed)

Victor curious if you had a video on anavar and if you think it is particularly hamrful on kidneys? I know from watching your dhb video it seems like you are a var fan and we know it is used in humans. Howver this is a compound that had me pissing protein and I have read random things online where others say it is metabolized by the kidneys. Of course my problems could have been caused by a number of things and the medical studies may be using a much smaller dosage of anavar than what bodybuilders may use (50 + mg ed)

The only Video I can offer you on Anavar today is on
Anavar - Bioavailability Intra-Individual Genetic Response

To directly answer your question we do have dosage response studies here at 20mg, 40mg and 80 mg a Day as shown
As always I would caution anyone about making grand statements based on a single study, and you must consider the cohort here ie HIV
I would say this.. here we saw some elevation of some kidney markers in a dosage dependant fashion but no greater magnitude than any other " safer use" AAS and IMO 80 mgs a Day is too much Anavar so we don't need to " guess" what happens as we raise the dosage rather we can just look at what happens at 40mg Day in this cohort - the benefit of sticking with Human Use Drugs..

Untitled-1.jpg

yes hope he dosent do one with danny bossa next haah

Here is the thing Camy9000

What determent is there to me taking a guest spot when invited on any show and presenting quality evidence-based education ?

There is so much misunderstanding in the world re PED use, education can only help

You " laugh" here but to what end ?

Now if I was bringing people on my show and holding them up as "experts" I can totally see your point sure

But that is not what you are laughing at

What harm is done if I went on every show in the World and provided " quality evidence-based education " on the state of the nation on enhancement practice ?

You laugh, when anyone with a logical mind would be applauding, thank god someone is correcting all the BS out there..

I understand perhaps that is one of the reasons I don't favor forums You don't know who you are talking to

This forum is the longest running hardcore forum on the planet, bar none...BB.com only ranks higher due to domain and being owed/marketed by a corp.

You came here to defend yourself for that very reason!

I do not follow you, or any of the new ways/ideas/view that people have now...Not whether they are 50 or 25 years old. If you have built a following like
countless others and there are those on this forum that follow you, awesome, I wish you nothing but success!

But like Bio said, the old school elite are here and have shared countless views throughout their careers.

To many of the Founding Members and other Featured Members here you're not even close to being the old dog on the block ;)

AND when it comes to this forum, every one knows who from here's legit out there in the real world (shit isn't even Dr Stevenson who was mentioned in this thread a few times been a member here for years)...I have worked in every area of this industry now at one time or another, spoken with countless people on all tiers and every one of them, including the top tier knew ProfessionalMuscle.com, just whether or not their position in the industry determined if they were a registered member (shit countless people have messaged the Mods over the years asking to have their accounts deleted after getting their Pro cards).

So Welcome to PM, enjoy your stay, handle your business, but please do not pretend like you do not know about the history of this forum or the history of the countless members that have gone on to gain their IFBB Pros cards due to being part of this very forum, because you wouldn't have found your way here to defend yourself if you hadn't...And also, if you're as old school as you say, then there is no way you wouldn't have heard of it at one point in your travels:cool:

I will show my respect

This is your house

I will withdraw from posting further on the Forum

There is " work" here for me, whilst not offering the return it would at an earlier point in my career

Respect and Kudos

Thank you

This forum is the longest running hardcore forum on the planet, bar none...BB.com only ranks higher due to domain and being owed/marketed by a corp.

You came here to defend yourself for that very reason!

I do not follow you, or any of the new ways/ideas/view that people have now...Not whether they are 50 or 25 years old. If you have built a following like
countless others and there are those on this forum that follow you, awesome, I wish you nothing but success!

But like Bio said, the old school elite are here and have shared countless views throughout their careers.

To many of the Founding Members and other Featured Members here you're not even close to being the old dog on the block ;)

AND when it comes to this forum, every one knows who from here's legit out there in the real world (shit isn't even Dr Stevenson who was mentioned in this thread a few times been a member here for years)...I have worked in every area of this industry now at one time or another, spoken with countless people on all tiers and every one of them, including the top tier knew ProfessionalMuscle.com, just whether or not their position in the industry determined if they were a registered member (shit countless people have messaged the Mods over the years asking to have their accounts deleted after getting their Pro cards).

So Welcome to PM, enjoy your stay, handle your business, but please do not pretend like you do not know about the history of this forum or the history of the countless members that have gone on to gain their IFBB Pros cards due to being part of this very forum, because you wouldn't have found your way here to defend yourself if you hadn't...And also, if you're as old school as you say, then there is no way you wouldn't have heard of it at one point in your travels:cool:

I will show my respect

This is your house

I will withdraw from posting further on the Forum

There is " work" here for me, whilst not offering the return it would at an earlier point in my career

Respect and Kudos

Thank you

Not sure why you're suddenly leaving? That wasn't the point of his post. He's the top Moderator here and a close friend to Big A. He's proud of this forum and just stating why. Hopefully you decide to stay and continue adding to the forum!

Not sure why you're suddenly leaving? That wasn't the point of his post. He's the top Moderator here and a close friend to Big A. He's proud of this forum and just stating why. Hopefully you decide to stay and continue adding to the forum!

This Tribe is not really my audience

Its older men that are interested in " more than TRT"

and " Recreational Enhancement Users" that are interested in long term safer use

I have never pushed at the "pro bodybuilder" niche ie

To suggest I have never " heard" of Pro Muscle ?

That is silly

I have not been here before because

I have never pushed at the "pro bodybuilder" niche ie

High risk, short exposure, unsustainable use..

I think its best I " stay in my lane" where I am " the leader " yes IMO I am the World Leader in creating content for "safer sustainable use"

I get that Pro BB see my content through a different lens and I have no problem with that.

But I really do see myself at the very top of the " safer user" niche.. better to stay in my lane..

Been here 3 days and had more conflict than I get in 3 weeks at home haha

Victor Black

Not the case at all my man...I did not imply that I do not follow you or others for the reason that I am some Pro that has been there done that and you can't teach me shit. In regards to that, I'm lucky if I can even get my doc prescribed TRT dose in each week, along with any other meds they have me on now, I can't be bothered learning what I could have done better at this point bahaha.

Maybe reading through too quickly, I thought you came off as arrogant a bit in the way you were speaking of the forum...If that was not the case, my bad. I have and always will admit when I'm out of line!

There are COUNTLESS on here from Dogcrapp to LATS that advocate the lower dose, safer, long term approach, even when reaching for that Pro card, let alone variants of TRT protocols for a safer, longer life (hopefully)...Hugely diverse group here man! So your views and research are definitely more then welcome.

I'm the same as you, time is always limited now and as you move on in this industry it does unfortunately end up becoming more about making a living, which is another reason why I don't follow much of the drug use anymore. But don't take what I said in anyway of thinking the core of this board is leaps and bounds a head of your knowledge or bodybuilding level. There are fake personas everywhere in this industry...Many here over the years that all eventually were found out. So I agree with you, that when it comes to the usualy billybadass internet member, you have no clue who you're talking to, so is it worth debating with them?!

Also remember, conflict is good, that's how points are concreted...Home for me (here), or you back on yours, is easy to have your followers back your every word. Conquering conflict is true success;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131