over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

This Tribe is not really my audience

Its older men that are interested in " more than TRT"

and " Recreational Enhancement Users" that are interested in long term safer use

I have never pushed at the "pro bodybuilder" niche ie

To suggest I have never " heard" of Pro Muscle ?

That is silly

I have not been here before because

I have never pushed at the "pro bodybuilder" niche ie

High risk, short exposure, unsustainable use..

I think its best I " stay in my lane" where I am " the leader " yes IMO I am the World Leader in creating content for "safer sustainable use"

I get that Pro BB see my content through a different lens and I have no problem with that.

But I really do see myself at the very top of the " safer user" niche.. better to stay in my lane..

Been here 3 days and had more conflict than I get in 3 weeks at home haha

Victor Black

Obviously difficult to convey things through text but your writing style is conduscive to combativeness for some people, perhaps arrogance even. But you are honest about it and I actually like that a lot, I’ll definitely give you credit for that.

That being said I think guys have actually been extremely welcoming, as someone who thrives on conversation I don’t think you should be misconstruing it as conflict, I think there was one guy who called you out and it was again because your writing style when addressing people comes off as arrogance even when it isn’t something of contention. All voices are welcome here and some of the top guys have gone out of their way to welcome you because you keep saying the opposite, believe me you would know really quick if it were the opposite there have been some pretty big names that have been told to kick rocks here.

This may come off as rude which isn’t my intention but in the vain of honesty what did you want exactly? Did you want everyone to just pander to you and not question anything you say while you write like you’re talking down to people?

I’ll give you the obligatory no disrespect intended in this post, that should be implied but just in case....

Obviously difficult to convey things through text but your writing style is conduscive to combativeness for some people, perhaps arrogance even. But you are honest about it and I actually like that a lot, I’ll definitely give you credit for that.

That being said I think guys have actually been extremely welcoming, as someone who thrives on conversation I don’t think you should be misconstruing it as conflict, I think there was one guy who called you out and it was again because your writing style when addressing people comes off as arrogance even when it isn’t something of contention. All voices are welcome here and some of the top guys have gone out of their way to welcome you because you keep saying the opposite, believe me you would know really quick if it were the opposite there have been some pretty big names that have been told to kick rocks here.

This may come off as rude which isn’t my intention but in the vain of honesty what did you want exactly? Did you want everyone to just pander to you and not question anything you say while you write like you’re talking down to people?

I’ll give you the obligatory no disrespect intended in this post, that should be implied but just in case....

I just mentioned some of this in my post above...I think I tried to convey myself a little better in the second post lol?!

Guys please listen

I came because there where are handful of guys talking shit about me

I don't mean " tone" I mean comments bordering on slanderous

" Everyone has been welcoming ? "

Haha I am here because guys were talking shit about me, that is the only reason I came, to address that.

AND

Since I have been here

I have answered every question I have been asked, I have provided high quality evidence to support my answers

inexcess of 4 - 5 hours of content.. for free

in return

Every single time I have opened the page there has been another " sideways blow" from someone

You have to understand at least 20 people here have " had a crack" in 3 days..

That wears very thin, I don't need that in my life I really don't

So

From me you are getting answers to your questions

AND, AND

Push back against " digs against me"

an example

" We test new guys here"

Lead me to say, " i am hardly the new guy" ok and here is why....

Did I need to make that comment ?

You need to understand I only made that comment to make it clear I am hardly the new guy on the block

Lets just agree with this

I have provided some value here, at least I hope so.

BUT

I am not finding the process of being here enjoyable, so I will withdraw

If you find fault in me for that, I wear it..

You cant please everyone

Thank you for your consideration

For anyone is unaware..

Its comments like this that lead me to the site in order to correct them

The admins here decided to allow this Post, that is fine I have no real issue with that since they gave me the right of rebuttal.

In short I came here to address this.. and other comments

I would you to read this and then read how I communicate and ask "Do I come across as Arrogant" in anything you have read here

" This leads me to the "silverback of our tribe" who is such a no nut little bitch that he has to ban me on IG for asking simple questions. Some of you morons have paid this person as much $70 for half an hour. He has zero medical training. He is an engineer by trade (supposedly) so he approaches this as an engineer but doesn't have the mental acuity to understand that this type of thinking is inapplicable to humans. He is apparently not wealthy or accomplished or he wouldn't be begging for your money for "his time." I have made my money through legitimate work and investments. I have no skin in this game financially. You all know this. I do not promote myself or seek to profit. I have 4 houses, 20 BTC and significant stock contributions. I am a multi-millionaire, I don't say this to brag or boast I am not stupid, I realize what I've accomplished financially is marginal at best. I'm literally nothing compared to someone like BigA or my good friend of 20+ years now Aaron Singerman. I say this only to disparage any notion that this has anything to do with money for me. I'm not begging you to join to my site for $15/month or charging you $70/30 minutes despite my obviously superior knowledge and qualifications. And I've said there are a lot guys here just like me so I have no delusions of being unique.

The great moronic Silverback's contention is that EQ should not be used because it failed human testing but tren is acceptable. When I first asked him about this he said he could provide at least 10 studies that proved that EQ failed human trials. He then sent me this, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.5694/j.1326-5377.1970.tb63287.x

I am human
I am flawed
I am not to everyone taste
no secrets there

But this is why I came here, to address this type of commentary about me in your " Community"

I feel like I have done enough to address this..

Job done..

Guys please listen

Haha I am here because guys were talking shit about me, that is the only reason I came, to address that.

AND

Since I have been here

I have answered every question I have been asked, I have provided high quality evidence to support my answers

in return

Every single time I have opened the page there has been another " sideways blow" from someone

So

AND, AND

an example

" We test new guys here"

You need to understand I only made that comment to make it clear I am hardly the new guy on the block

BUT

You cant please everyone

Brother there are probably thousands upon thousands of guys “talking shit” about you on the Internet as we type. You specifically put yourself out there, you have to that is your entire business model. You have to be a known face and voice otherwise you won’t get anywhere. If you’re going to put yourself out there then you are going to be discussed and that discussion isn’t always going to be positive. Guys have become numb and automatically dismissive of the YouTube guys and for good reason, it’s just one guy after the next saying the most outlandish things possible to get clicks does not matter if they have basis or not.

You came here and defended the unconventional things you’re saying, kudos to you for that I give you a lot of credit for that as have other guys but come on you’re not talking to amateurs here....this a forum people discuss things here it’s not a podcast so of course there is going to be dissenting opinions.

Brother you gotta have some thicker skin, especially the business you’re in and the way you talk about yourself and to others. Again it’s a discussion forum, if some guy talks shit then tell him to go suck a fat one and talk to the guys trying to work with you instead.....what else are you supposed to do?

Guys please listen

AND

Since I have been here

in return

So

AND, AND

an example

" We test new guys here"

BUT

You cant please everyone

Ha ha Victor I honestly appreciate you coming by here, and I totally understand why.
Now let me explain why you were not welcomed with open arms and had your dick jacked off. You came to this board talking low dose this and do not take this or that, that's not what sells here they want the fucking SECRET of the pros, they want the TRUTH of bodybuilding. If you would have come here saying it takes a base of 3 grams of test, tren kept in the whole year, and high dosed anadrol to look like a freak they would have fucking loved you, but you to them sound like Emeric an almost 60yr old pro who preaches small doses and hard intelligent programmed training and they find every opportunity to make fun of him even though at almost 60yrs old he looks better than 85% of the members on this board. They don't want to hear that shit. I laugh my ass off thinking about how many fake account come through here talking crazy cycles and high gh with crazy amounts of slin and they eat it up only to feel embarrassed to find out later on after a mod exposes the fake they were just some fat kid on the internet..ha ha ha. You came here with the wrong message thats all and although me and a select very few others appreciate the message and knowledge the others want to hear what ronnie coleman took or SOMETHING to explain and give reason to why they are not the biggest guy in the gym. There is a reason why me and Emeric are the only pros (bodybuilding) that post here anymore, the others like you just don't want to deal with the bullshit cause your not telling them what they want to hear. Myself I grew up on this board and when I joined there were some kick ass vets that taught me a boatload about bodybuilding and dieting, so now I try and be that vet but I admit it hard and frustrating at times and I myself have wanted to quit many times, but I told myself I would quit on my terms not because a bunch of know it alls frustrated me. There are members that realize what it truly takes to be successful in this game and you don't get it out of a vial or pill bottle, im just thankful that Dante still drops by every once in a while cause they won't argue with him even if they disagree with him they keep their mouth shut, I wish I had that super power..ha ha

Brother there are probably thousands upon thousands of guys “talking shit” about you on the Internet as we type. You specifically put yourself out there, you have to that is your entire business model. You have to be a known face and voice otherwise you won’t get anywhere. If you’re going to put yourself out there then you are going to be discussed and that discussion isn’t always going to be positive. Guys have become numb and automatically dismissive of the YouTube guys and for good reason, it’s just one guy after the next saying the most outlandish things possible to get clicks does not matter if they have basis or not.

You came here and defended the unconventional things you’re saying, kudos to you for that I give you a lot of credit for that as have other guys but come on you’re not talking to amateurs here....this a forum people discuss things here it’s not a podcast so of course there is going to be dissenting opinions.

Brother you gotta have some thicker skin, especially the business you’re in and the way you talk about yourself and to others. Again it’s a discussion forum, if some guy talks shit then tell him to go suck a fat one and talk to the guys trying to work with you instead.....what else are you supposed to do?

But I have "thicker skin"

I have addressed the issue and can move on

I am saying " I am busy" and " I don't have time for such pettiness"

I am going to a rebuttal sure.. I hold no ill will or grudge

I personally don't allow guys in my community to talk about others like this, if they do they get pulled

That is the model here ok.

Its not my model, it does not suit me

Conflict here is relentless, ok

Its not my model, it does not suit me

How does that means I don't have thick skin

Anyway I don't wish to be drawn in on this

I have said all there can be said and will only repeat myself

Thanks

Ha ha Victor I honestly appreciate you coming by here, and I totally understand why.
Now let me explain why you were not welcomed with open arms and had your dick jacked off. You came to this board talking low dose this and do not take this or that, that's not what sells here they want the fucking SECRET of the pros, they want the TRUTH of bodybuilding. If you would have come here saying it takes a base of 3 grams of test, tren kept in the whole year, and high dosed anadrol to look like a freak they would have fucking loved you, but you to them sound like Emeric an almost 60yr old pro who preaches small doses and hard intelligent programmed training and they find every opportunity to make fun of him even though at almost 60yrs old he looks better than 85% of the members on this board. They don't want to hear that shit. I laugh my ass off thinking about how many fake account come through here talking crazy cycles and high gh with crazy amounts of slin and they eat it up only to feel embarrassed to find out later on after a mod exposes the fake they were just some fat kid on the internet..ha ha ha. You came here with the wrong message thats all and although me and a select very few others appreciate the message and knowledge the others want to hear what ronnie coleman took or SOMETHING to explain and give reason to why they are not the biggest guy in the gym. There is a reason why me and Emeric are the only pros (bodybuilding) that post here anymore, the others like you just don't want to deal with the bullshit cause your not telling them what they want to hear. Myself I grew up on this board and when I joined there were some kick ass vets that taught me a boatload about bodybuilding and dieting, so now I try and be that vet but I admit it hard and frustrating at times and I myself have wanted to quit many times, but I told myself I would quit on my terms not because a bunch of know it alls frustrated me. There are members that realize what it truly takes to be successful in this game and you don't get it out of a vial or pill bottle, im just thankful that Dante still drops by every once in a while cause they won't argue with him even if they disagree with him they keep their mouth shut, I wish I had that super power..ha ha

Dante and myself had a crossed wired serval months back over the use of Ai

He himself has since reached out and apologized privately and I told him I hold no grudges and we can move forward NP

I don't mind a crossed wire, conflict but we all know conflict and open forums are virtually inseparable.

They have been for 20 years.. the only way to avoid it is private paid discussion group.

Victor, you realize that this board is full of older guys that would love to hear what you have to say? I’ve been here almost 20 fucking years, drop some knowledge Victor. If your just here to argue with people back and forth then you’re wasting everyone’s time. Say what you gotta say and enlighten the board, you have a lot to contribute and many people willing to listen. But other then a few posts so far, it’s not going too well. Forget the noise and bullshit posts from some members, you have an open forum here. Do your thing man

Victor, you realize that this board is full of older guys that would love to hear what you have to say? I’ve been here almost 20 fucking years, drop some knowledge Victor. If your just here to argue with people back and forth then you’re wasting everyone’s time. Say what you gotta say and enlighten the board, you have a lot to contribute and many people willing to listen. But other then a few posts so far, it’s not going too well. Forget the noise and bullshit posts from some members, you have an open forum here. Do your thing man

I am nothing if not transparent

I am not a "competitor" to this board

I see this board as being for Professional Bodybuilders

I provide information for Older Enhanced Men that want more than TRT or serious recreational trainers that understand

You can get 90% of the result with 50% of the risk

The Pros " need" the 100%, recreational users should be happy with the 90% model

You understand I provide that, so why don't you just follow my content ?

It does not have to be here, and whilst it is here its also going to be butting heads with the " high risk / high reward tribe"

always, that is never going to ago away..

Now if the owners of the site wanted to make a separate "section" on the site where that was what we are talking about ?

ok I am open to that, but the dialogue with being with that understanding

" If you are in the get huge or die trying tribe" this is NOT for you..

You have to trust me, there is a reason I have not been here before and its NOT because I don't know Pro Muscle haha

Its because this is not my niche, and there is a difference between what you can get away with for 10 years V 40 years of use

I am the 40 years of Use guy..

So you can either follow me and my content

or if the admins want to make such a section ?

sure

But " its a Rat model" we are not rats ... I cant do that sorry..

Its only going to give me a headache

so if you want to talk about that ?

Just follow my content, job done

Agreed 100%, nothing is more valuable than knowledge and experience especially in this game we’re playing m.

I am nothing if not transparent

I am not a "competitor" to this board

I see this board as being for Professional Bodybuilders

I provide information for Older Enhanced Men that want more than TRT or serious recreational trainers that understand

You can get 90% of the result with 50% of the risk

The Pros " need" the 100%, recreational users should be happy with the 90% model

You understand I provide that, so why don't you just follow my content ?

It does not have to be here, and whilst it is here its also going to be butting heads with the " high risk / high reward tribe"

always, that is never going to ago away..

Now if the owners of the site wanted to make a separate "section" on the site where that was what we are talking about ?

ok I am open to that, but the dialogue with being with that understanding

" If you are in the get huge or die trying tribe" this is NOT for you..

You have to trust me, there is a reason I have not been here before and its NOT because I don't know Pro Muscle haha

Its because this is not my niche, and there is a difference between what you can get away with for 10 years V 40 years of use

I am the 40 years of Use guy..

So you can either follow me and my content

or if the admins want to make such a section ?

sure

But " its a Rat model" we are not rats ... I cant do that sorry..

Its only going to give me a headache

so if you want to talk about that ?

Just follow my content, job done

Victor, I think the members are clear that you are not pushing doses/use for competing, or for the "get huge or die trying" guys. We have lots of posts here on the board where guys post for longevity, trt and health, and responsible use. Yes, there is a crowd, or those who compete, who need to push doses somewhat, but I don't think those are/will interfere with the posting you prefer to have. Both sides can co-exist here in there own threads, whether there is another forum for it or not. I'll leave that up to admin though. If you are posting a thread where the context is geared toward healthy and responsible use, or 'to gain more from less,' i'm pretty sure it will go fine. The Mods do a great job here in not allowing gossip to ruin threads, as long as you also don't mind answering questions in a respectful and debatable manner? I'm sure we can all learn from each other, discourse is what helps spread knowledge and learning...nobody has all the answers.

I can't believe I forgot to mention Emeric in one of my previous posts about older members. Victor, Emeric Delczeg is a member here. Look him up online. He's 68, an IFBB Pro from way back, and he's been preaching low dose, specifically 10mg Test/day, for years! You guys would probably get on well!

Things have changed over time. The main purpose of this forum is to discuss what it takes to be a pro bodybuilder but a lot of the topics now are about TRT/HRT.

For anyone is unaware..

Its comments like this that lead me to the site in order to correct them

The admins here decided to allow this Post, that is fine I have no real issue with that since they gave me the right of rebuttal.

In short I came here to address this.. and other comments

I would you to read this and then read how I communicate and ask "Do I come across as Arrogant" in anything you have read here

" This leads me to the "silverback of our tribe" who is such a no nut little bitch that he has to ban me on IG for asking simple questions. Some of you morons have paid this person as much $70 for half an hour. He has zero medical training. He is an engineer by trade (supposedly) so he approaches this as an engineer but doesn't have the mental acuity to understand that this type of thinking is inapplicable to humans. He is apparently not wealthy or accomplished or he wouldn't be begging for your money for "his time." I have made my money through legitimate work and investments. I have no skin in this game financially. You all know this. I do not promote myself or seek to profit. I have 4 houses, 20 BTC and significant stock contributions. I am a multi-millionaire, I don't say this to brag or boast I am not stupid, I realize what I've accomplished financially is marginal at best. I'm literally nothing compared to someone like BigA or my good friend of 20+ years now Aaron Singerman. I say this only to disparage any notion that this has anything to do with money for me. I'm not begging you to join to my site for $15/month or charging you $70/30 minutes despite my obviously superior knowledge and qualifications. And I've said there are a lot guys here just like me so I have no delusions of being unique.

The great moronic Silverback's contention is that EQ should not be used because it failed human testing but tren is acceptable. When I first asked him about this he said he could provide at least 10 studies that proved that EQ failed human trials. He then sent me this, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.5694/j.1326-5377.1970.tb63287.x

I am human
I am flawed
I am not to everyone taste
no secrets there

But this is why I came here, to address this type of commentary about me in your " Community"

I feel like I have done enough to address this..

Job done..

That was written by member Rex Feral, he's a medical professional. He can be abrasive at times. He hasn't logged in since March 25th. Otherwise I'm sure he would be in this thread to discuss/debate things. I actually sent him a PM letting him know that you were here. I think a discussion/debate between the two of you would be informative.

(This post is in reply to you but also for Victor).

I honestly don't think it's like that for the majority of people. Many guys on here (all different ages) want to do things intelligently. They care about their health and their usage reflects that. The spectrum is huge and everyone is different but there are so many people on here who appreciate a detailed and responsible approach to bodybuilding. There will always be idiots on every forum who think all pro's take massive doses and there is a secret drug they use that most don't have access to. At the same time many on here are also realists and understand what the majority of great looking bodybuilders take and do to attain their physiques.

I am always upfront and just say how I feel and I don't know much about Victor Black but I like him but he definitely comes off very arrogant in his posts so it's no wonder he rubs some people the wrong way. He also talks as if this forum are all young guys wanting to abuse themselves who won't appreciate his approach when it's frankly the opposite. At the same time I can't blame him for coming on here the way he did because the comments towards him were nasty and uncalled for. I also completely understand his position and he is merely here to defend himself and rightly so. He doesn't owe this forum anything and from what I have seen I like his approach to things.

Some people really do go over the top with this stuff. He posted his opinions and cited studies to back those opinions. If others don't agree then sure debate amicably but I can also understand why he can't be bothered with the hassle. I am still fairly young but as I have gotten older I just can't be bothered with hassle and arguing if x drug is more kidney toxic than y drug. We should all use our brains and research and decide our own paths. The information is all out there. The majority of "scientific bodybuilders" form their opinions from medical research. They very rarely conduct the studies themselves and are just gathering information that is available to everyone who has half a brain and can find it and most importantly understand it. I don't see anything radical here and most of it is common sense and easily found if you have the time for it. Granted most don't so that's why they rely heavily on the opinions of others to mark their own path out.

Incidentally after scanning over some of his methods I have been doing similar for years due to my personal response and findings. Again I have only seen bits and he could be putting out loads of incredible and unknown info but all the stuff from this thread has been discussed for years all over the internet and on this very forum. Just scanning over the thread I see low dosed tren added to cycles, enough test before side effects become an issue, masteron to compliment cycles, nolva usage, no ai's (or minimum in my case), melatonin, sensible doses of deca or primo etc, insulin sensitizers (metformin/berberine), creatine, telmisartan, alpha gpc, injectable l-carnitine, hgh, sensible usage etc. I know many guys on here pretty much using all of those things and I am one of them. So don't come on the forum and act like we don't understand these things and you only hear about it on your paid forum because many of us have been doing this for years.

At the same time Victor I think you're a wealth of information and I like your approach so this forum (and others) would only benefit from your time/input. I understand why you wouldn't but I don't agree with this paid forums are a different mentality. Yes they are different because from what you have stated your forum is mainly main up of older and like minded bodybuilders/fitness enthusiasts so little-no hassle but it's mainly just because you realize your time means money so why waste it on a forum if you can't make money from it. You are also in charge of your forum and if you get a young argumentative person you can simply just ban them. I hope you stay around and please don't think I am being argumentative I just see things from both "sides" and can understand why you and others (not the rude ones) posted the way they did.

Now Bboy I think Emeric is different. I respect the guy but he gets shit on here because he is living on another planet at times. I am not stating people shouldn't follow his advice because he is a wealth of information. People will be healthy and they will look good if they follow his advice so it's good information but there are also times to be a realist. 99% of guys won't get the results they need going from 10mg to 20-40mg test per day for blasts and using 1iu hgh. I am all for sensible usage and that could be very low doses for the majority of people but not the same generic next to nothing approach for every person. People overcomplicate the shit out of hormones and I 100% agree it's all about diet and training but there is a reason you get very little shit on here from 99% of members and Emeric gets much more and it's because you are a realist.

I've got a chance to watch the dhb video very good content. Will be watching the var one today. I like your no nonsense approach and how you explain things. Hopefully you will stick around but if not the free content you have provided was excellent.

Dante and myself had a crossed wired serval months back over the use of Ai

He himself has since reached out and apologized privately and I told him I hold no grudges and we can move forward NP

I don't mind a crossed wire, conflict but we all know conflict and open forums are virtually inseparable.

They have been for 20 years.. the only way to avoid it is private paid discussion group.

Yes no doubt. I came onto one of Victors posts on facebook and posted my opinion on something in which i differed in opinion and I should have kept my mouth shut...it was his platform, and wasnt my place to state what I said. And I apologized to him later on in PM's and I appreciate that he accepted that apology.

Victor i like you have been around the sport for 30 plus years and have seen alot of acquaintances (A LOT) and friends die....so much so that I say my piece every once in a while on here but for the most part keep out of the majority of "high dosage" discussions. Ive caught a lot of guff here over the years of "reading the riot act" and for lack of better words "scaring people". A great many of the people who used to get really upset have disappeared or (more likely) have started to see the numerous health ailments that can happen or bbers drop dead and have come around to a much more sane thinking about these drugs. There have been a lot of guys on this board who have gotten blood clots, kidney failure, and heart problems over the years and that "branding" over time lends itself to a thought process of "damn i can mess myself up with this stuff, didnt think about that when i was in my 20's" ....I had a huge discussion with some friends the other day about various pro bodybuilders who contact me with serious health ailments (kidney failure/heart problems/ last week it was an IFBB pro with major DVT's via genetic clotting disorder). None of them ever listen to my advice which is almost always "Bro stop competing, live a long productive life with your wife, kids, family, there is no money in competitive bodybuilding, there is no glory, still be a bodybuilder, but be safe and value the two most things in life TIME and HEALTH." Virtually every single one of them has blown off that advice and gone back to the old lifestyle that brought on the health crisis in the first place. I guess its the natural order for people who only see their existence and value as "massive bodybuilder".
The battle between "so insecure of a person that they will abuse themselves with gross amounts of PED's to overcome what is lacking" vs "sane anabolic/GH usage and conducting yourself as an athlete with health in mind" will forever go on IMO in the bodybuilder world. Personally I am amazed the young guys in the sport dont stand up and notice that the older guys keep saying "hey be careful watch out for this stuff"......the old guys arent doing it to "keep you down'....we are doing it because we have seen a lot of tragic stories over the years from people who thought "wont happen to me"

I've got a chance to watch the dhb video very good content. Will be watching the var one today. I like your no nonsense approach and how you explain things. Hopefully you will stick around but if not the free content you have provided was excellent.
Will you post up the dhb video if you get a chance?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws