over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black

NTP Toxicology and Carcinogenesis Studies of Oxymetholone

Oxymetholone is a synthetic anabolic steroid used to treat a variety of conditions, including hypogonadism and delayed puberty. It is also used to correct hereditary angioneurotic edema, manage carcinoma of the breast, promote a positive nitrogen balance following injury or surgery, and stimulate erythropoiesis. Considerable amounts of androgens are consumed by athletes in attempts to improve athletic performance. The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences and the National Cancer Institute nominated oxymetholone for study based on its extensive illicit pharmaceutical use and the limited evidence that it is a potential human carcinogen. Male and female F344/N rats received oxymetholone (greater than 99% pure) in 0.5% methylcellulose by gavage for 16 days, 14 weeks, or 2 years, and male and female B6C3F1 mice received oxymetholone in 0.5% methylcellulose by gavage for 16 days or 14 weeks. Genetic toxicology studies were conducted in Salmonella typhimurium, cultured Chinese hamster ovary cells, and mouse peripheral blood erythrocytes.

https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/publications/reports/tr/400s/tr485/index.html

No other AAS has demonstrated this level of outcome in standardised testing
The HED of each given doses to these murine models are, well quite inordinately of A-50.

Simple formulation to extrapolate the HED from these murine models to humans would be after one determines the kg weight of said murine model to determine the mg. "X"-mg×(90.718kg [sake of simplicity 200 lb human]÷kg of murine model)^(3÷4)=total mg HED.

Or, for the indolent individuals that don't like functional math. This easy-peasy calculator takes the guesswork out of it. Just be mindful to punch in the proper determined mg and kg of each representative model, e.g., human in kg and murine- rat or mouse.

Then this takes us to the vast differences between murine and humans hematological-immunological parameters.

Not taking away from the inherent potential of genotoxicity, bastardization of DNA stabilization, whatever, whatever. Yet to use murine models in extrapolations of bigly amounts A-50 isn't too reasonable.

Fair enough. I do remember you saying that these belong in the trash, so do you ever employ these for a cycle? For example, EQ is used for high volume hypertrophy phases due to it increasing RBC's which can be a useful tool for this phase of training, but do you feel the cost outweigh the benefits?
Considering many are battling to keep H/H in range on pretty much any cycle I do not think EQ is going to offer any real benefit in this department above and beyond that which is obtainable from any decent dosed cycle.

Fair enough. I do remember you saying that these belong in the trash, so do you ever employ these for a cycle? For example, EQ is used for high volume hypertrophy phases due to it increasing RBC's which can be a useful tool for this phase of training, but do you feel the cost outweigh the benefits?

" IMO its impossible to justify the use of Boldenone in a safer Use Model" yes

Why well Boldenone and Dbol are both Androstanes..

If you have a drug that is NOT approved for Human Use, but we know its Neurotoxic ( where test is Neuroprotective at moderate dosage )

If you have a drugs that is Liver Toxic ( where test is NOT )

If you have a drug that is kidney toxic ( far more than any other AAS in common use )

Then you have to ask yourself one question.. what does that drug do that a more " beign"alternative cant ?

If you can answer that question then by all means

Most Men cant

All AAS elevate Hematocrit in a dosage dependant fashion.

Most men, most of the time are " battling" elevated RBC the last thing 99% of the tribe need is "more "

So they are using a drug that has this risk profile " because"

That makes no sense

In my opinion ANY drug that has this profile does not have a place in long term responsible PED use.

and yes like your Ai, your DHT Blockers, your Caber, throw them all in the Bin

The HED of each given doses to these murine models are, well quite inordinately of A-50.

Simple formulation to extrapolate the HED from these murine models to humans would be after one determines the kg weight of said murine model to determine the mg. "X"-mg×(90.718kg [sake of simplicity 200 lb human]÷kg of murine model)^(3÷4)=total mg HED.

Or, for the indolent individuals that don't like functional math. This easy-peasy calculator takes the guesswork out of it. Just be mindful to punch in the proper determined mg and kg of each representative model, e.g., human in kg and murine- rat or mouse.

Then this takes us to the vast differences between murine and humans hematological-immunological parameters.

Not taking away from the inherent potential of genotoxicity, bastardization of DNA stabilization, whatever, whatever. Yet to use murine models in extrapolations of bigly amounts A-50 isn't too reasonable.

100% agree and that is the entire point of using Surrogate Models are "extreme levels" so we can see what " might happen"

These models are deliberately set at extreme usage the predict " worse case"

The same thing happened to GW1516 when subjected to these standardised toxicology tests

The question is this

What happened when anavar was subjected here ?

Did we see " cancer" - no

Takeway ?

Dont " live" on Methylated Orals
Dont place them by default

I say the same thing about all Methylated Orals..

On occasion ? sure

Not daily basal use

Same as GW1516, why would you use it as a simple metabolic modulator when Telmisartan passed those very same tests ?

I am going to make one last post here and then move on

Thank you all for your interest in my work

There is much more on my youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiJvTdjdwxCfB0NiCbI3fA

I understand some are " critical " of my expanded marketing efforts

Look I am really honest here, I have spent decades studying all these things

I put out a silly amount of free content

I answer guys questions for free as I have here

This year 2021 I have made a commitment to try to " break out" to build a bigger audience

If you feel me doing that is not right, I am being honest here

This is a business

Based on the amount I give for free I have earned the "right" IMO to push the promotional soap box around...

This is a business, criticizing a business for that ?

This is NOT a hobby, its a business..

Nobody gets upset with Coke for putting out too many Coke Ads because its understood that is what Coke does.. they sell Coke

If you don't like the amount of marketing I do on my own page.. my page.. then don't read it..

" I don't like Coke because when I go to the Coke Instagram Page there are too many Coke Ads" hmmm

Thank you for your consideration

Thanks for posting here. I hope you stick around long enough to give the naysayers some pushback. This could easily become my favorite thread. We have a member here who dropped your name in what appeared to be an unfavorable manner but his post was largely incoherent and was just a large wall of text. When I see someone make a post like that about someone it makes me interested in what you were saying that could get that kind of reaction.

Fwiw, I haven't read into you at all and have no prejudice about what you are claiming. Everyone here has guru fatigue so if you have called yourself that at any point (not saying you did) or other people are calling you that ("they" are), you have an uphill battle.

Welcome to Promuscle. If I lose my hair after starting mast, I'm going to blame you personally. j/k

Let me explain my niche for anyone actually interested

I am mid 50's

I not a terribly good BB but I have been competing for 28 years

My niche is educational content regarding "safer practices"

I totally 100% understand this board is dominated by guys that are not yet at a time when " pulling back" a little might be front of mind

When you are, when you do, take some time to check out some of the content I make

I am not sure but I think Casey Reed " Lats " still moderates here ?

Nots sure

This what Casey had to say, very generous..

" I have been in this ” game” for over 30 years.. having written for various bodybuilding magazines and I help run a well known board..

After all this time I can tell you your not going to find this much info anywhere . .

Studies and content are here that are rarely seen anywhere else.

Guys.. I can tell you that it’s silly not to join for that low amount everyone can afford that given the info your given..

I’m going to join tonight. I have put it off long enough

” I thought I knew most everything I could about peds but since being here I’ve implemented numerous things based on our conversations and studies posted that I never would have otherwise. "

If you check out the free content and its not for you great ?

But make up your own mind..

Considering many are battling to keep H/H in range on pretty much any cycle I do not think EQ is going to offer any real benefit in this department above and beyond that which is obtainable from any decent dosed cycle.
Everyone needs to stop the madness on H/H. A few of us have repeatedly detailed why it's not an issue for most and the true best ways to keep it in check (NOT blood donations) but people refuse to listen.

Everyone needs to stop the madness on H/H. A few of us have repeatedly detailed why it's not an issue for most and the true best ways to keep it in check (NOT blood donations) but people refuse to listen.
I'm late to the party apparently. Could you expand on this? Genuinely interested. Thanks.

I definitely think it is a good strategy to provide some free content in order to promote paid content. Im not someone who pays for bodybuilding info but many do so it would def be good to hang around. Everyone has haters on BB boards, hell some of us get them for not being scared of covid LOL j/k

Would definitely be interested in hering your thoughts on toxicity or lack of on DHB if you stick around, it's effectiveness as well

I was just going on the fact drol has been approved for an actual medical purpose and St high dosages. I'm not anti dbol I just feel like it fluffs you up then you lose it, where drol can be used for muscle preservation on a defecit. Basing that on what I see men's physique guys posting on forums over the years. Personally I've got better results from drol and it has never made me feel bad or given me bad blood work. Running it with tren though, that was a mistake lol
Well Anadrol is the one drug that is known as something where you lose everything quickly as you come off. Nothing is as known for this as Anadrol.

I absolutely adore Anadrol. Nothing beats it for strength. Little else beats it for muscle fulness. I have no sides from it.

If I were prepping someone for a contest the 2 most important drugs the last 6 weeks would be Anadrol and Tren. If nothing else and only 2 drugs could be done at a time, those 2 would be my pick. Same for peaking a powerlifter.

Dianabol is amazing for its feel-good effects. For me and many others, not everyone. Really shines even at a low dosage for first or second cycles as an add-on to test. Like turbocharging the test, there is no comparing to just test.
Now many of these gurus say Dianabol was partially intended as a solo HRT drug. I think broderick Chavez says Dianabol can be a test replacement in a cycle. But both do things the other doesn't ime, adding one to the other isn't superfluous. You can't quite get the Dianabol effect by just doing more test. And vice versa.
Dianabol really has been the breakfast of champions more than any other, it was a response of the USA in the doping arms race with the Soviets. The Soviets were rumored to be doing test, Dianabol was the response. It launched bodybuilding as we know it. There was bb before and after Dianabol.

Nothing wrong with paid content. Nothing wrong with longevity or risk mitigation. I just don't see how it will sell, especially if the solutions aren't particularly novel or something no one has thought of before.

Like using ARBs, Beta-blockers, metformin, antioxidants etc.
Avoiding excessive dosages.
Avoiding vet, unapproved or new designer drugs with no safety data. All interesting and may be worth it to hammer home more. I know I want to see truly novel approaches or new drug application and new drugs even if potentially dangerous.
Or entertainment or feel-good, motivating content.
I think it's in the field of psychology where we will see growth because I think the "evidence based" community will see some saturation and start to exhaust the audience. I guess we will see where social media goes.

Nothing wrong with paid content. Nothing wrong with longevity or risk mitigation. I just don't see how it will sell, especially if the solutions aren't particularly novel or something no one has thought of before.

Like using ARBs, Beta-blockers, metformin, antioxidants etc.
Avoiding excessive dosages.
Avoiding vet, unapproved or new designer drugs with no safety data. All interesting and may be worth it to hammer home more. I know I want to see truly novel approaches or new drug application and new drugs even if potentially dangerous.
Or entertainment or feel-good, motivating content.
I think it's in the field of psychology where we will see growth because I think the "evidence based" community will see some saturation and start to exhaust the audience. I guess we will see where social media goes.

The problem is you are on an advanced board, most people are not advanced or know this knowledge. They listen to idiots who take major doses and want to mimic them. Most will not compete either in this sport.
I think it is refreshing to see someone who takes a little more precaution and advocates lower doses. Everyone on this board will grow old one day, hopefully. I can tell you 60 years comes faster then you think. Few people will make
a living in this sport. Most that do have elite genetics.
Idiots out there tend to think steroids will make them look like a pro. Trust me, there is many out there that think this. This is what this content is for. Hell, you got guys taking 2 grams in gym that just want to get big and never think of the consequences.
I don't see how that can bother anyone, when someone minimizes risks and wants you to stay healthy longer.
Keep in mind, he is an older guy too. Like I said, everyone grows old one day, no exceptions except death.

Also wondering this. A small tren dose for recomp or to keep metabolism or insulin sensitivity high for lean bulking?
I think he was on about 8 weeks total. He recomped, healed some nagging injuries with rehab and strength training. He's a very big dude already but ended up bigger and leaner.

The problem is you are on an advanced board, most people are not advanced or know this knowledge. They listen to idiots who take major doses and want to mimic them. Most will not compete either in this sport.
I think it is refreshing to see someone who takes a little more precaution and advocates lower doses. Everyone on this board will grow old one day, hopefully. I can tell you 60 years comes faster then you think. Few people will make
a living in this sport. Most that do have elite genetics.
Idiots out there tend to think steroids will make them look like a pro. Trust me, there is many out there that think this. This is what this content is for. Hell, you got guys taking 2 grams in gym that just want to get big and never think of the consequences.
I don't see how that can bother anyone, when someone minimizes risks and wants you to stay healthy longer.
Keep in mind, he is an older guy too. Like I said, everyone grows old one day, no exceptions except death.

You are right, we all grow old. I'm dealing with serious problems from my use over decades. Not that I didn't know, I just didn't care. Absolutely correct that time flies, I'm turning 44 and the last 10 years were gone in a blink, I hardly even know how old I am, a few times I had to really think hard if I was 42 or 43 lol.

If some kid is mature enough to decide he doesn't want to go down the road to extreme juicing after learning/reading about it that's great. Those who want extreme results will continue to take risks, only they will add ARBs and Metformin so they can juice even harder. Come up with a way to bulletproof the kidneys and heart where you can do 400mg of tren a day and we are talking lol.

I saw one kid who Victor chastised for leaving a bad review on his site. I looked at the kids page and it was obvious all his methods were ripped off from Victor, based on one cycle he posted for the only guy he supposedly coached who looked good, who looked somewhat advanced but was mostly good due to shape, but he was like a bantam or lightweight.
The cycle leading up to a show was something like, weekly:
Test E 300mg
Tren E 100mg
Masteron 600mg
Nolvadex 20mg 5 x times weekly.
2iu GH twice daily

So obviously influenced by Victor.

This kid boasted about 30 "wins" etc. But the thing is, all except the one little guy looked like absolute dogshit, including the guru himself.
You could take Joe Jeffery and Dean St Mart as well. No one is going to accuse these guys of being on the juice.

What I'm saying is, microdosing is healthy and a better approach from a longevity standpoint. But guys doing this are going nowhere in competitive bb. Drugs do work, you really are as big as your dose, as Big A said, everything else being the same.
Want to go somewhere in modern bb?
Read luki's posts on this forum.

Victor has some Thai dude he is mentoring. Genetics look to be quite okay. Thing is, if yoy put him on a high dose "Tri-Blend," especially the high tren part, Anadrol, high dose clen, insulin, high dose GH for 2 months and he will look more impressive than dicking around for 10 years with 400mg Test and some Masteron and 2iu GH while "building up the metabolism" by increasing calories with 300 calorie increments every month. It is what it is.

In powerlifting this dude Pete Rubish, who stopped juicing when Dallas McCarver died, it scared him straight, went as far as to say, "today anyone can post an elite total if they are willing to do enough tren."

Just some personal thoughts.

There are lot of different questions here

I am sure you guys can understand it hard to answer every question to level of detail where I am adding value

So I will select a couple

IMO the singularly most credible piece of content of Hematocrit Elevation online bar none

If you like that here is the full course

https://victorblackmasterclass.com/...vation-consequential-to-testosterone-therapy/

Yes again

Some free content some paid.. I think that fair

There are lot of guys that think " nothing new here" another guy talking gear

This is how I design cycles.. ie on a needs basis

If that is how you design cycles ? Kudos

Most guys don't work this way, 99% of the Tribe don't work that way

They work on a basis of " I heard this is good"

If what you are saying is " you and I" see things the same way then sure " nothing new here"

But I am telling you 99% of the Tribe don't work like this

Most are still living in the 2000's

1 - 2 G test an ai, 800 mg Boldenone 6 - 10 IU GH, 30- 40IU Insulin

Estrogen is the enemy, DHT is bad for your prostate haha Caber is the solution for Prolcatin

Your Brain is the most vulnerable organ to our collective behaviors

NO one speaks on this I do..

" nothing new here" another guy talking gear.. sorry but either you are the rare exception and you might well be

But of you where you would be saying " thank fuck" someone else that gets it..

Nothing new here screams that is NOT you..

136691245_2924689587803509_2744552068098043462_o.jpg

I saw one kid who Victor chastised for leaving a bad review on his site. I looked at the kids page and it was obvious all his methods were ripped off from Victor, based on one cycle he posted for the only guy he supposedly coached who looked good, who looked somewhat advanced but was mostly good due to shape, but he was like a bantam or lightweight.

I have to say you are very arrogant

From John Jewitt

" A large contribution to my knowledge set was through @victorblackmasterclass I am a member and highly recommend you signing up for his site as he on top of the game regarding male and female PEDs. Also his new site specific for females called enhancedwomen.com the very slide above is a recreation credit to Victor’s excellent wealth of information. "

212 Mr Olympia Contender

" only guy he supposedly coached who looked good "

"The Silverback of our Tribe." Imagine a grown ass man calling himself that. He's just another dude trying/begging to get a slice of the guru-pie. He outright begs people to name-drop and link to him.
I don't think he offers anything that is of much interest to most. I haven't looked at his training videos.

After Rex's thread I looked at many gurus I wasn't aware of. What a collection of freaks. Though the worst are all the hundreds and hundreds of coaches and trainers who try to operate on IG. Most of them just rip off a few of the more known ones. Most of them talk about their numerous clients and "wins" before they actually had their first client. They are all "opening up limited spots" in their busy schedules lol.

We seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot here

My logo is a Gorilla, my Name Victor Black rhymes with "Silver Back"creates easy to recall marketing branding message

" Older very experienced Male" had " been around a long time"

Now if you would like to backup an apologies I don't hold grudges and I give guys a chance to redeem themselves.

If you first critical review of all my content was around my "brand" we are never going to see eye to eye

Broderick Chavez calls himself the "evil genius" care factor from me ? literally zero

I am more interested in what he has to say, I dontagree with all of it

Care factor about his " brand" ?

Need to tell others about that ?

Litterally zero, zero

Now if you would like to backup an apologies I don't hold grudges and I give guys a chance to redeem themselves

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws