over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Martinez in Kuwait

that's some seriously sick shit.
Guess people will do anything for money....literally eating shit for it.
Those girls weren't even that hot....but I guess that ain't the point.

student loans are no joke bro ;)

Sorry, but how do any of you know what happens there? Did you spend time there?

Ask any bodybuilder from Arnold's era about gear usage. Every single one of them will deny using gear or just tell you some bullshit story, like Arnold did. Does that mean guys in Venice's Gold back in the day were clean or used only when dieting "to keep the muscle"?

Can't we simply agree that no one besides the guys themselves actually knows what happens in Kuwait?

Ummm... EVERYBODY knew what was going on at Gold's Venice back in the day. The pharma reps would pull up and hand out "samples" from their car trunks. It wasn't a big secret, maybe only the dosages involved.

its a professional girl in Vegas driving a 70$ car and money in the bank who fly's over on private jets for the week in said country. At the parties they get fucked every which way then pissed and shit on. Fact. Come back after a week with 40K and shopping bags full of stuff.
Told to me from the mouth of girl who does, whom at the time I had known for years.

you guys think these guys just want to hang out with these guys or whatever your naive view of the world is awesome. I'm a little jealous as life was much more carefree before you look behind the wizards curtain.

True... Most people are completely unaware of the crazy sex shit that goes on daily.
Girls will do ANYTHING for $$$.
Sunday, 2 days ago, I watched two hot local strippers put on a 30 min sex show in the cabin of a 55" Sea Ray. Full nudity, eating pussy, strapons, toys, you name it. Cost??? Guy paid them $500 each to be on the boat all day.

For 1000 dollars I would order a boatload of tren.
Much more fun than a stinky hooker

Last edited:
True... Most people are completely unaware of the crazy sex shit that goes on daily.

Girls will do ANYTHING for $$$.

Sunday, 2 days ago, I watched two hot local strippers put on a 30 min sex show in the cabin of a 55" Sea Ray. Full nudity, eating pussy, strapons, toys, you name it. Cost??? Guy paid them $500 each to be on the boat all day.

What so bad about that? You get to fuck your friend, which she probably does all the time anyways. Get a free boat ride, probably free drugs and alcohol. And get paid 500? That's a well spent day off.

You say peps doesn t show a difference on stage. So you mean peptides are a Total waste of money?

depends on what peps you are talking about.. but what i was refering too was the fact that many use various peps (quality can be hard to know.. same as the issues with hgh) and to them it makes little difference.. its not going to make up for a solid training, diet plan and good quality gear and hgh.. now i have used tb500 for injuries and found it worked well.. but too many people are throwing everything but the kitchen sink into their programs so how do ya know what works ..? i see programs from people every day where they are using 5 various peptides along with gear , insulin ect.. so not saying some peps are not going to work.. just refering to the fact that they arent magic.. still come down to gear , diet and hard training for most.. if i had unlimited funds (such as these guys over there) i would cover my bases and use a few of the peptides.. who wouldnt.. but we had extremely impressive physiques before many of these various peptides.. and many were more impressive than they are now.. but again having every compound under the sun in your program but overtraining, not eating, ect ect is silly.. and i see it every day...

depends on what peps you are talking about.. but what i was refering too was the fact that many use various peps (quality can be hard to know.. same as the issues with hgh) and to them it makes little difference.. its not going to make up for a solid training, diet plan and good quality gear and hgh.. now i have used tb500 for injuries and found it worked well.. but too many people are throwing everything but the kitchen sink into their programs so how do ya know what works ..? i see programs from people every day where they are using 5 various peptides along with gear , insulin ect.. so not saying some peps are not going to work.. just refering to the fact that they arent magic.. still come down to gear , diet and hard training for most.. if i had unlimited funds (such as these guys over there) i would cover my bases and use a few of the peptides.. who wouldnt.. but we had extremely impressive physiques before many of these various peptides.. and many were more impressive than they are now.. but again having every compound under the sun in your program but overtraining, not eating, ect ect is silly.. and i see it every day...

People exept to much from peptides. Some study s claim a peptidestack is going to work the same as 5IU hgh. That s not the reality at all IMO. For me they are a godsent because I can finally eat a lot on a good dose of tren. Without the peps I have no appetite. That makes a huge difference for me gainwise. If I could eat in tren I would t take them because IMO they are WAY overpriced.

Ummm... EVERYBODY knew what was going on at Gold's Venice back in the day. The pharma reps would pull up and hand out "samples" from their car trunks. It wasn't a big secret, maybe only the dosages involved.

Well, the bodybuilders themselves don't talk about any of it. If everyone knows, when and from where did they start getting parabolan? Did they use HGH? What kind? Year round or precontest?

If the guys claiming to know what goes on in Kuwait were the guys opening their trunks over there and handing out samples, fine. But these are people who never stepped a foot over there and claim to know what goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the bodybuilders themselves don't talk about any of it. If everyone knows, when and from where did they start getting parabolan? Did they use HGH? What kind? Year round or precontest?

If the guys claiming to know what goes on in Kuwait were the guys opening their trunks over there and handing out samples, fine. But these are people who never stepped a foot over there and claim to know what goes on.

On the parabolan story.. Back in the mid to late 80s parabolan was highly sought after here in the states.. One nabba / wabba competitor would compete in Europe often as this is nabba hot bed.. He had a connection at Negma for their parabolan.. The old 76 mg amp.. He would purchase a large quantity while there and get it back to the states.. It went, even then, for a very pretty penny.. He became pretty well off with his euro connection .. He eventually got bit for trafficking.. But for many years he was the big parabolan connection for many.. That being said Robert Kennedy who ran musclemag international magazine used to tell of a " classic ' bodybuilder from that parabolan region who would take 1 amp a day.. No test .. Just para.. Said he was natural .. Oh well.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

On the parabolan story.. Back in the mid to late 80s parabolan was highly sought after here in the states.. One nabba / wabba competitor would compete in Europe often as this is nabba hot bed.. He had a connection at Negma for their parabolan.. The old 76 mg amp.. He would purchase a large quantity while there and get it back to the states.. It went, even then, for a very pretty penny.. He became pretty well off with his euro connection .. He eventually got bit for trafficking.. But for many years he was the big parabolan connection for many.. That being said Robert Kennedy who ran musclemag international magazine used to tell of a " classic ' bodybuilder from that parabolan region who would take 1 amp a day.. No test .. Just para.. Said he was natural .. Oh well.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nubret?

These guys been eating fine their whole career, they are pros... none are malnurished... been eating all their meals...just bc u dont pay for a chicken breast doesnt equal more muscle. ... they all sponsored here ....all these guys on here and a shit ton of people i know have no problem paying for food or gear or a bed to sleep in or a gym to train at.... but no one i knows makes changes like those guys from their advanced pro level... there is some aggresive shit going on ....

I tend to agree.Though they may be getting catered to and receiving free food, housing, and possibly gear.II question what the fuck is really going on over there.I would imagine Vic is very well connected when it comes to getting the best gear and pharmaceutical grade hgh so it is hard to believe he is training over there for that or to save money.

If you think about the fact that Peyton manning went to Europe to get neck procedures done that are not allowed in the USA and came back to win a Super Bowl. It then seems more feasible there is something going on in other countries that people don't know about in the states.

Perhaps gene/DNA type therapy or mystation blocking gene therapy. One sec while I grab my tin hat...

People from the states go to Mexico or Brazil for butt implants and boob jobs from what I hear.

Or perhaps we have it wrong and there is a harem for these guys full of girls.

If you think about the fact that Peyton manning went to Europe to get neck procedures done that are not allowed in the USA and came back to win a Super Bowl. It then seems more feasible there is something going on in other countries that people don't know about in the states.

Perhaps gene/DNA type therapy or mystation blocking gene therapy. One sec while I grab my tin hat...

People from the states go to Mexico or Brazil for butt implants and boob jobs from what I hear.

Or perhaps we have it wrong and there is a harem for these guys full of girls.
Lol. Manning was a pedestrian while the Broncos won the super bowl. He just didn't play stupid.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol. Manning was a pedestrian while the Broncos won the super bowl. He just didn't play stupid.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quite honestly I don't watch football what so ever. but I work in the spine field and know of this story, more of what happened with his neck compared to what he did on the field.

But he did "up his placing" in football by getting something done not legal or available in the states. He made a ton of money following his neck procedure as well. So I could see bodybuilders taking a risk like this for some sort of return.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75