over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Martinez in Kuwait

I'm surprised the dirty little secret of what else happens over there never comes up. In many to most cases they aren't just catering to bodybuilders because "gee golly guys we love bodybuilding".

I'll leave it at that but I personally know a handful of dudes who went there and I can tell you most of their nights were pretty booked up...

I'm surprised the dirty little secret of what else happens over there never comes up. In many to most cases they aren't just catering to bodybuilders because "gee golly guys we love bodybuilding".

I'll leave it at that but I personally know a handful of dudes who went there and I can tell you most of their nights were pretty booked up...

LOL we are so thinking on the same wave length. Nothing, especially over there (just like everywhere else) is done just because "they love to help."

So what does the gym get out of it? Free publicity? I wonder if the clients sign some kind of contract with the gym where the gym gets a percent of the winnings from the competitor for a set period of time. I have read though that the gym owners are quite rich and maybe they are just doing this for the attention and success their clients achieve?

^^^ THIS
When you have oil guys worth BILLIONS, them spending $100k on some guy is like us dropping $50 at GNC.

Money means NOTHING to them, its simply a dick measuring contest and they want to win.

Like Lats said, no magic in the bottle has been found. When all you do is eat, sleep and train 24/7 then magical things can and will happen though.

LOL we are so thinking on the same wave length. Nothing, especially over there (just like everywhere else) is done just because "they love to help."

It was a group of very good amateurs I knew who went there and honestly I saw some unsightly pictures. It would be hard to believe the things I was told without seeing the pictures they made so much money they were bragging though.

I'm not saying it's with all bbers but people would be shocked at the mid tier and even top tier pro's getting just sexually used and abused by very rich men over there.

It is what it is they dude that was bragging spent no money there are, trained, and took anything he wanted for "free" and came back with about 10K.

He had sex with many men though. To each their own I guess.

So what does the gym get out of it? Free publicity? I wonder if the clients sign some kind of contract with the gym where the gym gets a percent of the winnings from the competitor for a set period of time. I have read though that the gym owners are quite rich and maybe they are just doing this for the attention and success their clients achieve?

There is a whole lot of sex involved in many of these transactions. Most of these men are very rich and don't need to ride on the coat tails of bbers. They don't even need money from them. They do need dick and asshole which many bbers (even top pro's) are often willing to give.

Arab people are show offs. They want the best shit. They treat these guys like kings for the publicity it brings them. This thread is exactly why they do it, ironic ain't it lol!

There is a term in Vegas anyone know what a porta potty is?

There is a whole lot of sex involved in many of these transactions. Most of these men are very rich and don't need to ride on the coat tails of bbers. They don't even need money from them. They do need dick and asshole which many bbers (even top pro's) are often willing to give.

I told my wife about the gym there and how bodybuilders are getting all of that for free and her response was just what you said. I hope what you say isn't true because that is damn nasty. I didn't even think of that but for some reason that was the first thing that came to her mind.

There is a term in Vegas anyone know what a porta potty is?

Prostitute, pay for play etc...big in Orange County CA as well.

I told my wife about the gym there and how bodybuilders are getting all of that for free and her response was just what you said. I hope what you say isn't true because that is damn nasty. I didn't even think of that but for some reason that was the first thing that came to her mind.

That's sucks literally. I posted- Vic get that Kuwait puntang! But it's really Vic get that Badar ass bang. Well it's 2016 nothing new to those who know the other dark side of bb.

Sent from The Iron Pile

So, the guys are growing like they never did because of awesome training, food and rest, but they're actually spending every night sucking dick and fucking guys?

Doesn't really add up, does it?

I mean, doesn't California or NY has a few rich guys wanting dick? Because some food and a bed aren't that expensive, right?

So, the guys are growing like they never did because of awesome training, food and rest, but they're actually spending every night sucking dick and fucking guys?

I mean, doesn't California or NY has a few rich guys wanting dick? Because some food and a bed aren't that expensive, right?

I just referring to the term "porta pottie" Tons of girls slut it up around here. ones you would'nt even guess. It ruins them though. Even if its a once a week 2 pump chump situation the easy money is hard to walk away from.

How does it not add up?

Pharma grade AAS, GH etc on hand

They don't have to work

Only thing they have to worry about is when to eat, sleep, and train.

Anyone with insane genetics would blow up with those factors

How does it not add up?

Pharma grade AAS, GH etc on hand

They don't have to work

Only thing they have to worry about is when to eat, sleep, and train.

Anyone with insane genetics would blow up with those factors

Top pros get all these things in the US.

You don't want to know.

It makes a lot of sense to me. Money can buy a lot of things and when you have those kind of monetary resources you can about anything you want.

Also, if you look online you can find all kinds of middle eastern guys that will take in bbers for thousands of dollars. That is how the amateurs did it I knew of. They were tired of nude photo shoots and bullshit in America for $100 to $500. Why not go there and spend nothing and make thousands?

Id rather not partake personally but more power to them.

So I think Phil Heath goes over and sucks want for money? No, and I don't think they all. BUT there are a whole hell of a lot that do.

If you guys really want the dirt go to the Arnold or Olympia expo. This shit ain't hidden. You can literally find some of these guys (if your legit and good looking) and you can put the wheels in motion to go over there.

All this stuff is in the open though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner