over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Martinez released

So yeah...Isn't Victor a CI...A rat...A Fed. informant?

LOL yea he looks small he prob lost 50lbs so I would say about 215 he is going to have to get some 100ML Jugs from ARL and a bunch of Riptropin and he will be right back in the game.

LOL yea he looks small he prob lost 50lbs so I would say about 215 he is going to have to get some 100ML Jugs from ARL and a bunch of Riptropin and he will be right back in the game.

Md site said 60 lbs in 7 months lol

Bro! He'll go right back to using only the "TOP OF THE LINE STUFF"!
I'm 100% sure he still has all his connects in place!!

Who knows these days no one takes responsibilities for their own actions just rat others out.....

He's fuckin trash...who gives a fuck about him other than to "LOOK OUT" cause he's out of prison and can still RAT you out too!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bro! He'll go right back to using only the "TOP OF THE LINE STUFF"!
I'm 100% sure he still has all his connects in place!!

I know this but just a fyi my buddy used to middle man to victor martinez and he used to use blue tops prob 5or6yrs ago just so you know. So he used not to use top of the line gear. And ARL AND THE PROVIDER IS TOP OF THE LINE WITHOUT BEING PHARM GRADE!

Ive never cared much for his physique

there was a time period where his V taper and conditioning to me was the most admirable by any standards... Not the "freak" status though

The bigguy no offense but everyone and anyone can be the middle man to these guys ,, its like saying this guy is taking 4 grams of gear and 30IU of GH how can you prove it...

so you all think hes going to get right back into it after all that time off,, you dont think people will then have even more proof to say AHH look at this juicehead.. Will Muscular Development and other Bodybuilding companies still use him to sell products and magazines,, I cant remember his sponsor but we they still keep him as an employee promoting there products.. This is what im curious about

there was a time period where his V taper and conditioning to me was the most admirable by any standards... Not the "freak" status though

The bigguy no offense but everyone and anyone can be the middle man to these guys ,, its like saying this guy is taking 4 grams of gear and 30IU of GH how can you prove it...

so you all think hes going to get right back into it after all that time off,, you dont think people will then have even more proof to say AHH look at this juicehead.. Will Muscular Development and other Bodybuilding companies still use him to sell products and magazines,, I cant remember his sponsor but we they still keep him as an employee promoting there products.. This is what im curious about

Of course he is going to jump right back into it if he is still going to compete.Matter of fact I am willing to bet he has already put some chemical in his body since he has been out. His body is where he makes money if he is freakish and huge that is what the magazine wants at least muscular development and Flex. His sponsors will stay right by his side.I am sure there will be no competition for him this year but next year he will prob make his return debut at the Arnold or the Flex Pro 2013. Prob be bigger and better than ever. As long as his Greencard status is G2G that is lol

Just saw that VM is released from jail after 7 mo nths serving for immigration violation

He claims he lost 60 lbs in 7 m

not surprised at all i lost 50 lbs locked up for 9 months eating all i can and doing the stupid push up pull up workouts :banghead:

What a dummy for not keeping his paper work up to date, really stupid so cant say I feel for the guy as he made his own bed and slept in it here.

Exactly. That just shows irresponsability and immaturity.

He's fuckin trash...who gives a fuck about him other than to "LOOK OUT" cause he's out of prison and can still RAT you out too!:rolleyes:

I've heard this about him before but I was just stating that anymore it seems that people no longer take responsibility for there own actions we all know the risk doing what we do. Why our federal government would rather pursue someone who is trying to grow and need healthy(hell they openly give it to men trying to become women vise versa) when they should be focusing on the crack,heroin, and Meth dealers. But instead spend millions of dollars going after bonds and Clemens wtf is wrong with our country?

wow theres is a lot of hate for this guy, i think he is great and all but he should of taken care of the paperwork he needed to take care of. to me bodybuilding is about ORDER. maybe he thought it wouldnt be a big deal but it was. again ORDER.

Look at how less bloated his face is!

Doesn't even look like the same person anymore(well kind of lol)

Victor_Martinez2.jpg

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner