over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victory's Syntherol Log

I do all mine with a 1' needle. I think 5/8 would be too close to the skin. I'm at 3mls now and theres a little bit of discomfort but that's mostly a pump feeling . I like how my sleeves are all tighter. You do have good shape to your arms so even an inch would look good on your arms.

Great log I've been researching trying this out. Please keep us updated.

PS w/o everyone jumping down my throat could some post the link to Big As protocol I'm using the new taptalk and it's difficult to search. Thx in advance

Great log I've been researching trying this out. Please keep us updated.

PS w/o everyone jumping down my throat could some post the link to Big As protocol I'm using the new taptalk and it's difficult to search. Thx in advance

Here is the Syntherol thread by Big A and the amounts per muscle group breakdown by Pride:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

I had not given it any thought about going in at different depths? I have just been doing the 1" for all of the shots.

What is your reasoning? Do you see any added benefit to doing this?

TBH, no I have not "seen" any benefit from varying depths. I think it may have some impact on dispersal in that I want to stretch out the fascia from as many points as possible (if that makes any sense).

TBH, no I have not "seen" any benefit from varying depths. I think it may have some impact on dispersal in that I want to stretch out the fascia from as many points as possible (if that makes any sense).

It does make sense that you would want to get the oil to fill as much of the muscle area as possible. Although from my research through the threads and questions asked, it always seems to be said that you want to get the oil as deep into the muscle as possible to stretch the fascia from the bottom up.

And that's why I also use the 1" as well.

Something interesting to me is that I notice the dull/tight ache mostly when i fully extend my arms out to the sides. Curiously it's almost enjoyable, like a "hurts so good" type thing.

And that's why I also use the 1" as well.

Something interesting to me is that I notice the dull/tight ache mostly when i fully extend my arms out to the sides. Curiously it's almost enjoyable, like a "hurts so good" type thing.

Are you currently running bis and tris too?

Just bis....

Sorry Victory, I did not intend to derail or draw any attention away from your log. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this. Please keep updating!

Just bis....

Sorry Victory, I did not intend to derail or draw any attention away from your log. I greatly appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this. Please keep updating!

I don't have a problem with it, we all learn from each other:)

Close to wrapping up the first 10x1ml of my Syntherol cycle. Will be posting an updated pic on day 11 although like I posted above I have not started seeing the gains yet. This way we will know where I stand going into the next 10x2ml phase.

Things I have noticed so far through the first 10x1ml phase - Arms feel good and pumped. A lot tighter all of the time and they feel thicker too. Veins are starting to show more in my left arm again, so I'm hoping to see that start to take place in my right arm as well. No bruising or knotting (that paint roller really works!!). Very little bleeding on injections.

Overall the experience so far has been good. No complications and a good pumped feeling that I like having all the time. Only negative for me has been loading up the 6 syringes each night and the time it takes to pin, but that is part of the game, lol. Excited about the next 10x2ml phase, ready to start seeing those gains!!

Close to wrapping up the first 10x1ml of my Syntherol cycle. Will be posting an updated pic on day 11 although like I posted above I have not started seeing the gains yet. This way we will know where I stand going into the next 10x2ml phase.

Things I have noticed so far through the first 10x1ml phase - Arms feel good and pumped. A lot tighter all of the time and they feel thicker too. Veins are starting to show more in my left arm again, so I'm hoping to see that start to take place in my right arm as well. No bruising or knotting (that paint roller really works!!). Very little bleeding on injections.

Overall the experience so far has been good. No complications and a good pumped feeling that I like having all the time. Only negative for me has been loading up the 6 syringes each night and the time it takes to pin, but that is part of the game, lol. Excited about the next 10x2ml phase, ready to start seeing those gains!!

i think this is where you start to see some serious results.

Great to see all goes well as expected and thanks for the updates victory

Tried this once....bi's & tri's

It was murder. arms looked huge but working out was extremely hard.

Started the 10x2ml phase today. Made the arms feel a lot more tighter and pumped but still that good pumped feeling. Shots take longer now that I'm in the 2ml phase, didn't like the prep and inject time from the 1ml, lol.

Arms are starting to see the inflammation growth. I think I am going to be adding another injection to the triceps to keep trying to even them out some more.

Here is an updated pic after the 10x1ml phase.

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 404
do the shots nice and slow and massage the areas.
it will help you with the swelling

Arms are getting thick...Just make sure to keep rotating the shots to make sure that they stay even...It takes a bit of trial and error but once you find out where the right locations are for you, that is when you will really start seeing the results!

Started the 10x2ml phase today. Made the arms feel a lot more tighter and pumped but still that good pumped feeling. Shots take longer now that I'm in the 2ml phase, didn't like the prep and inject time from the 1ml, lol.

Arms are starting to see the inflammation growth. I think I am going to be adding another injection to the triceps to keep trying to even them out some more.

Here is an updated pic after the 10x1ml phase.

It seems like you already gained half inch since the start of your cycle. Well done and thanks again for sharing the pics and updating.

It seems like you already gained half inch since the start of your cycle. Well done and thanks again for sharing the pics and updating.

Thanks Danny. Yes arms are starting to get some serious pumps now. Can't wait to hit the 10x3ml phase.

Arms are getting thick...Just make sure to keep rotating the shots to make sure that they stay even...It takes a bit of trial and error but once you find out where the right locations are for you, that is when you will really start seeing the results!

Now that the inflammation has started I am able to see where the best injection locations are. During the 10x2ml phase I am focusing on evening out the arms and working on more thickness.

Arms are really tight now with the 2ml shots everyday. Doing a lot of massaging throughout the day to make sure that they stay loose. Will be focusing more on peak of the bicep once I reach the 10x3ml phase of the cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws