over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victory's Syntherol Log

Now that the inflammation has started I am able to see where the best injection locations are. During the 10x2ml phase I am focusing on evening out the arms and working on more thickness.

Arms are really tight now with the 2ml shots everyday. Doing a lot of massaging throughout the day to make sure that they stay loose. Will be focusing more on peak of the bicep once I reach the 10x3ml phase of the cycle.

you are doing a good job with the protocol, the results follows
All i can say is thanks for sharing with us.

Now that the inflammation has started I am able to see where the best injection locations are. During the 10x2ml phase I am focusing on evening out the arms and working on more thickness.

Arms are really tight now with the 2ml shots everyday. Doing a lot of massaging throughout the day to make sure that they stay loose. Will be focusing more on peak of the bicep once I reach the 10x3ml phase of the cycle.

Looking forward to seeing the updated pics!

The 3ml phase is the most important one together with the protocol period. Make sure you do everything right including diet and rest. This is the stage when the fascia is loose enough to allow the muscle growth you are aiming for. Good luck bro!

Any updates mate?

In to the 10x3ml phase of the cycle now. Arms are really tight now. Good pump feeling is over, lol. Taking a little more pressure now to crack through the stretch marks.

Cycle is still going good though. Here is an updated pic. Was running out the door so will try to get a better pic up later on.

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 358
In to the 10x3ml phase of the cycle now. Arms are really tight now. Good pump feeling is over, lol. Taking a little more pressure now to crack through the stretch marks.

Cycle is still going good though. Here is an updated pic. Was running out the door so will try to get a better pic up later on.

You're doing well, over an inch already, and you are only half way through the cycle.

What is your daily protein intake like?

You're doing well, over an inch already, and you are only half way through the cycle.

What is your daily protein intake like?

Thanks Danny!

Protein intake has been good. Using Synthepure for shakes during the day and also added to some of the meals. Diet could always be better though, lol.

Plain is to continue on and once the cycle has finished to change the diet to cut down some more bf and shape the arms up much more.

Arms are looking thick! Good job!

Plain is to continue on and once the cycle has finished to change the diet to cut down some more bf and shape the arms up much more.

That's a very wise approach. Keep posting pictures all this way, will be interesting to see how they'll look after the maintenance and cut period.

Awesome. can see the difference

Do you not get sick of all the pinning, I find pinning ed even tho it doesn't hurt, it gets irritating and annoying over and over and over again,

Are you using orange (26g) pins? Or will synthol go through a slin pin 29g?

Do you not get sick of all the pinning, I find pinning ed even tho it doesn't hurt, it gets irritating and annoying over and over and over again,

Are you using orange (26g) pins? Or will synthol go through a slin pin 29g?

Using the orange 25g1" pins from SterileSyringes.

The daily pinning does begin to takes it's toll on you. I have a lot of stretch marks on my inside biceps and inserting the pin does become a pain. Up until the 10x3ml phase the pumps were great which made it well worth the pinning. The 10x3ml phase is making the arms much tighter and that's a little annoying, lol.

Overall though I am enjoying the cycle and liking the results. Even with the arms just hanging at my side the shape looks much better.

Using the orange 25g1" pins from SterileSyringes.

The daily pinning does begin to takes it's toll on you. I have a lot of stretch marks on my inside biceps and inserting the pin does become a pain. Up until the 10x3ml phase the pumps were great which made it well worth the pinning. The 10x3ml phase is making the arms much tighter and that's a little annoying, lol.

Overall though I am enjoying the cycle and liking the results. Even with the arms just hanging at my side the shape looks much better.

Just a thought, do you think numbing cream (lidocaine) ie for tattooing would be a good idea to numb the skin area before pinning?

?

Don't pay attention to insignificant details :D

I suppose lol, just think a 29-30g would be better if it will go :)

The oil is refined enough to go easily through a 29-30g pin...But you need the pin to be long enough to get deep enough into the muscle...A 1" pin is suggested, especially for bis and tris.....

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke