over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vid of me tearing up my left quad...

wizim

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
watch the left knee... i thought someone punched me in the leg with 415 on my back!
torn quadriceps at occupy strength 2012 - YouTube

heres what the mri report says...
partial tear to mid satorius
severe tear vastolateral
minimal tera vastus medius and intermedius
partial tear to musculotedous junction

its a doozie!! i go back to the orthopedic surgeon this friday to see what we are going to do.

i still tok 8th after having to still bench in horrible pain and head out of the game. i should have been at 315+ without question and ended up having to do straight leg dl. i tried to dl the bar and almost cried from the pain! should have pulled ~500lbs uninjured. below is a little compilation one of the girls put together.

Gardens Crossfit Athletes at Crossfit Football Miami - YouTube

event results...
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
heres the correct link for the results...
**broken link removed**

Whoa brother that looked like it sucked. Looks like you came down faster than you should have and didn't have the control you needed. That bounce at the bottom is what got you. Good luck with your recovery. Keep us updated.

dang man, praying for a quick recovery!

Really sorry to hear about this mate...:-(

I PL myself and with the weights we hoist there's always that fear in the back of your mind.

Is it a real bad one? how long to re-hab?

there are like 4 tears ranging from slight to sever and one partial at the muscle/tendon unction. i go back to see the ortho friday for treatment plan.

Sorry that happened to you man, that's no good at all. I hope you have a quick recovery.

That looked brutal......

That really sucks man hope you heal up quick.. I'd invest into some TB-500 and BPC157. They are some of the best healing peps out there and cold only speed up recovery.

That sucks man just be smart in your PT plan make sure and read as much as possiable too there is a lot of info out there. Also dont get down i have seen quite a few guys that come back pretty fast and get even stronger than they were before.

That just looked like it sucked really bad I am sorry bro hopefully ya will make a good full fast recovery.

it does suck bad. i bought a spinner bike so i can work on that at home. dr says stationary with zero resistance.
i can see how people becoem depressed. i was down, watching the vid over a nd over, looking at pics, wondering "will i ever squat over 400lbs again" then this lady comes on the news that lost both arms and legs from "booty injections". i was like shit. im lucky! ill work on upper body, follow docs instructions and get the pt done. i am only taking 125mg test e every 5 days and 6 iu's (just upped from 4) of rips (hgh directly into the quad).

my biggest problem right now is weight gain., ive gained 12 lbs in 2 weeks. im looking at 8-10 weeks rehab and 1 year for full strength. its hard to do cardio with no leg work. 25 minute on the spinner bike at zero resistance doesnt even work up a sweat outdoors in florida!

Ouch...

To be honest, that's the only result you can expect with the divebomb negative and bouncing off your knees like that...

ive heard it a million times but thats how i squat heavy. i guess i wlll take a look at it when im fixed. im just used to doing olympic lifts and its about speed. you have to drop under the bar quick.
ive often wondered if my weight would go up or down with a slower descent. some people say if i stop at just below parallel i would be able to press more weight. but i wonder if the quick descent/bounce gives me more. hopefully one day i will know!

ive heard it a million times but thats how i squat heavy. i guess i wlll take a look at it when im fixed. im just used to doing olympic lifts and its about speed. you have to drop under the bar quick.
ive often wondered if my weight would go up or down with a slower descent. some people say if i stop at just below parallel i would be able to press more weight. but i wonder if the quick descent/bounce gives me more. hopefully one day i will know!

You'll get more muscle out of a controlled negative, that's for sure.

Rhino performed a 905lb world record raw back squat with a 7 second negative.

Ouch, I feel for you...

About 15 years ago I tore my upper quad on my opening squat at a meet with 660. I was too dehydrated to make weight and knew I was in trouble when I wasn't sweating during warmups.

When it tore everyone in the room thought it was my squat suit. Nope, it was the quad, second worse pain I've felt in my life. Took me six months to squat 135...........but I recovered 100%.

Good luck on the recovery and stay strong.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear