over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[VIDEO] A Day in the Life of Ronnie Coleman- LEG DAY

soloartist56

Registered
Just posted on his channel. This is a good pre-workout video before you hit legs. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9EywflIsja4]A Day in the Life of Ronnie Coleman- LEG DAY - YouTube[/ame]

No way I would trust that spotter from the Village People standing behind me

That's Brian Dobson, the owner of metroflex. The guy responsible for helping create Ronnie and Branch.

I was gonna say that's Brian...but you beat me to it.....and uhm....there's no one I would trust more spotting me aside from my brother. Brian is awesome.

I was gonna say that's Brian...but you beat me to it.....and uhm....there's no one I would trust more spotting me aside from my brother. Brian is awesome.

I went in there to workout one time and Brian talked to me for about 20min. I think he really appreciated the fact that I loved his gym. I remember when he asked me how much I weighed and said I was big as shit. It made me feel good that somebody who had been around monsters would say that about me.

I went in there to workout one time and Brian talked to me for about 20min. I think he really appreciated the fact that I loved his gym. I remember when he asked me how much I weighed and said I was big as shit. It made me feel good that somebody who had been around monsters would say that about me.

yea....if you get Brian talking....lookout. It's hard to stop him. I moved there after undergrad and worked out there everyday for a year.
He asked if I got lost in the weight gain factory once...most awesome compliment ever.

yea....if you get Brian talking....lookout. It's hard to stop him. I moved there after undergrad and worked out there everyday for a year.
He asked if I got lost in the weight gain factory once...most awesome compliment ever.

If I lived there, I'd workout there once a month maybe, but it was over 100 degrees the day I worked out. No thanks, I almost puked the whole time.

ya get used to it...more or less

Yeah, the hardcore thing is cool, but lets be honest, that place is extremely neglected. I mean, cumon man, at least put the dumbells up and don't leave them all scattered across the floor.

I'm sure he looks back and thinks to himself- wow i wish i hadn't worn that outfit!

I hear Brian is a great guy though.

Yeah, the hardcore thing is cool, but lets be honest, that place is extremely neglected. I mean, cumon man, at least put the dumbells up and don't leave them all scattered across the floor.

that's pretty much solely Branch and Josh Bryants fault.....:banghead: They never put shit away. The dumbbells are are all put back pretty much every night, I always put mine back. It's really not neglected at all, the day after a machine breaks...it's fixed, in almost all instances.

that's pretty much solely Branch and Josh Bryants fault.....:banghead: They never put shit away. The dumbbells are are all put back pretty much every night, I always put mine back. It's really not neglected at all, the day after a machine breaks...it's fixed, in almost all instances.

This was a year and a half ago, in the middle of the day, and I remember how dirty I got because the floor was so nasty. If I were a member there, I would tell Branch to put his shit up. I would say it in a joking manner, but I would say it.

This was a year and a half ago, in the middle of the day, and I remember how dirty I got because the floor was so nasty. If I were a member there, I would tell Branch to put his shit up. I would say it in a joking manner, but I would say it.

Well no one said anything about the floor....they clean like twice a year with the powerwasher. And Branch works out at 10...so he had already been there and thrown everything everywhere. Josh also has some people that train early (he nor his trainees pick up a THING).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear