advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[VIDEO] Andreas Cahling talks about testosterone..

soloartist56

Registered
He looks fantastic ! Dry as hell.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ANObKCGm8]Andreas Cahling talks testosterone in English - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AHYypBfZ-o]Andreas Cahling at 60 - posing freaky muscle - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29I8oPK6WSA]Andreas Cahling at 60 - bicep forearm posing - YouTube[/ame]

1078749_10151559517878937_2050628313_o.jpg

888324_10151347568288937_1009785486_o.jpg

SOURCE
Interview below

Hi, My name is Andreas Cahling and I started weight training at age 11 in 1964 to get stronger for wrestling. It was all bodybuilding from age 23.

1) In your experience, what are the top commonalities amongst people such as yourself who have been dedicated to fitness culture for as long as you have?

Stubborn and addicted to the effects of exercise on our sense of well being. Tunnel vision capacity. Daring to dream and daring to live the dreams.

2) What are some of the highlights and fondest memories from your training?

Having been a free style as well as Greco roman wrestler and Swedish youth champion along with a black belt in judo earned in Japan through competition and kata examination followed up by winning the youth Swedish judo championships upon returning to Sweden from Japan. Living in Japan at age 17-18 was an incredible experience. I wrestled in the Japanese free style wrestling legue representing Momoyama University in Osaka. I also entered the Japanese senior wrestling championships at age 18 but was knocked out.

3) A big topic we cover here is something called functional longevity. This is a broad topic that aims to dig into how to use long term lifestyle habits (such as exercise and nutrition) to put us in a position of being able to thrive and be self-supporting in the later years in life. Its one thing to live to 95 and its another thing to live to 95 and still be thriving and active. Can you share with us your opinion on what are some of the best ways to go about doing this?

A lot of it is genetic and hormonal. Nutrition and exercise are also key components along with a positive attitude and gratitude for the little things in life. The ability to appreciate, We need to take care of ourselves the way we would a classic car and be smart about our exercising. No need to run yourself into the ground.

4) How would you define your fitness philosophy?

Should be individualized and also must be fun to make you stick with it. Choose activities that stimulate both body and mind.

5) This is a hypothetical question for a person who is not interested in competing in any sort of fitness competiton. If you had a client who is in their 20′s or 30′s and you had complete control over their training and nutrition for the rest of their life, what would that look like? Their primary goals are quality of life, longevity, and aesthetics.

Weight training, dancing to live music, bicycling or swimming or walking. Organic natural unprocessed foods. No preset schedule. Eating and resting as needed whenever needed. Sleep time whenever desired. Hormonal therapy when indicated.
Bioidentical hormones without additives from a compounding pharmacy as prescribed by a medical doctor experienced in hormonal replacement therapy and testosteron replacement therapy.

6) Who trained you or influenced you?

My wrestling coach at Momoyama University in Osaka, Japan was Mr. Oshidate and my judo teacher was a Japanese riot police officer. I trained judo with the riot police in Osaka, Japan. I picked up judo quickly because of my wrestling background.

7) What are the biggest mistakes and myths you see in fitness?

That being endlessly on aerobic machines will get you into shape. Not realizing that metabolism and hormones are more important for staying lean permanently than counting and suppressing your calories.

8) What does your current training look like?

Weights, posing, balance training, dancing, bicycling.

Last edited:
The beard makes him look superold and his body makes him look super impressive.

The beard makes him look superold and his body makes him look super impressive.

That's the beard of wisdom!

He looks great, and sends a positive message about the use of testosterone with both his words and physique. Literally living proof.

Last edited:
santa beard + great physique = the definition of masculinity.

looks like the old guy had stroke at some point in his life.

Last edited:
He looks like a jacked up homeless guy.

I was thinking the stroke thing too. Looks like the left side of his face is sagging a bit

for some reason he reminds me of Davy Jones from pirates because of the way he talks

Its been posted long time ago.

Duck dynasty

Beards are popular these days but I still think it makes guys look dirty.

I can't stand it so itchy.looks so dirty and smelly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity