YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[VIDEO] Big Ramy talks about Ronnie Coleman, Food, Cardio etc.

soloartist56

Registered
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4CaJ5HBAto]Interview With Mamdouh "Big Ramy" Elssbiay in Oxygen Gym, Kuwait - YouTube[/ame]

Had to go back and pause the video at 2:52 because it looked like he was drinking a coors light! lol looks like it's just a diet pepsi though.

I never understood why people care about how he trains or eats. Regardless of what he does in that aspect he will be a fucking monster with his genetics and adequate hormones. Will it really help anyone with average genetics even if you knew exactly how he trained, what drugs he took or what his eating habits are?

hes huge lol i like his smile it always looks like he has no teeth and his translators accent annoyed me i had to just pause it and stair at big ramy

Why did his shirt say big rami but every one posts big ramy?

I never understood why people care about how he trains or eats. Regardless of what he does in that aspect he will be a fucking monster with his genetics and adequate hormones. Will it really help anyone with average genetics even if you knew exactly how he trained, what drugs he took or what his eating habits are?
You aren't interested to know what he eats and what his drug stack looks like? I know I am....not because I think it would help me, just out of pure curiosity,

Well no one can speak about gear that openly, so if they didnt ask him how he trained or eat.....would be an interview of him just standing there :D

Man everytime i see this guy i like him more and more!

Food is the most anabolic substance brother:naughty:

IMO his look is incredible! I hope he dials it in right.

If your a computer guy you probably want to know what other people have. If you are a mechanic you're probably interested in what other people are driving. If you are a bodybuilder you want to know what he's eating.

I have a feeling if Ramy came out with his usage most guys one here would scream "bullshit" anyway. Just sayin...see it time and time again. Most wouldn't be happy with what he probably would say. LOL.

Probably one of the most genetically gifted guys and we have yet to see his full potential....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear