YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[VIDEO] Brian Shaw Full Day Of Eating. (12k calories, 7 meals)

soloartist56

Registered
Not sure if posted on here. I enjoyed watching this. Food bill must be out of this world. Over 1.6 million views in 2 weeks. Former WSM just lost to Eddie Hall but doesn't take away from his accomplishments. 6'8" 420lbs give or take.

You know you are massive at 10:22mins of the video when he turns around and the fridge just disappears from view.....:D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g"]World's Strongest Man — Full Day of Eating (12,000+ calories) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I wonder if he had to buy an extra large toilet for the size dumps he takes.....

Great watch. Amazing to watch the dedication needed for a strongman competitor when it comes to eating. Insane.

I watch that and think, is bodybuilding and the extreme drug use worse or the 12k cal a day worse

Comes across a great guy too, total respect for this guy.

Hope he wins it next year

I cannot fathom eating that much.

Do you think he performs best at 420lbs? I just can't see the need for 400g fat, other than keeping his bodyweight up.

Dude seems like a really nice guy though.

I watch that and think, is bodybuilding and the extreme drug use worse or the 12k cal a day worse
People that big don't live that long anyway. I wish him a long and healthy life though. Seems like a nice guy whose very dedicated to his craft

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Seriously I'm jealous... some guys can get away with eating insanely massive amounts of food and never seem (too) tired from it, when just one small meal puts me in a state of deep lethargy and makes me unable to function normally anymore... :(

And BTW I could NEVER train with that much food sitting in my stomach!!!

That was a good vid though, Brian appears to be extremely nice and friendly. :)

Insane that he used to be a college basketball player too :eek:

Saw that he lost his WSM title this week. Was neck and neck with Thor and Eddie Hall (each one a point away from each other) and he fully tore his hamstring in the deadlift event. Seems like a cool guy. BTW, Eddie Hall won it.

I've always wondered if these lifelong SM dieted down what they would look like on stage. The sheer tonnage should have build some dense permanent muscle

Lol his cutting calories would probably be more than most guys dirty bulks lol

I wonder if he had to buy an extra large toilet for the size dumps he takes.....

Actually.....he says in an interview somewhere that he had to have a custom made toilet out of concrete because he kept breaking porcelain ones

I've always wondered if these lifelong SM dieted down what they would look like on stage. The sheer tonnage should have build some dense permanent muscle

I think I remember Dante mentioning powerlifters dieting down and looking impressive on stage. Ronnie Coleman started out PLing.

Check out Dave Tate... well known in powerlifting circles, but eventually decided to get healthy and lean. Looked great after dieting down. Would he win a show? No. But I thought he looked impressive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

People that big don't live that long anyway. I wish him a long and healthy life though. Seems like a nice guy whose very dedicated to his craft

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The food is much worse!!! I've never seen a guy 420Lbs over the age of 60.

I agree with you both, I could not fathom being that size or eating that much food daily yet alone in one day. The amount of whole system strain from that sheer volume of food and mass has to be very high. Add to it some aas and the extreme heavy training. These guys are as hardcore as it gets

Last edited:
i wonder if torn ham puts him out of competition for #1 for good... i can see coming back strong... but not sure if i torn ham will be able to come back as the WSM

It would all be about genetics. Sure most of them would be carrying serious amounts of muscle mass under all the fat. But that doesn't mean they would look good dieted down. Well they would look great but I mean would they have the structure or shape to do good in BB... most wouldn't.

The food is much worse!!! I've never seen a guy 420Lbs over the age of 60.

x2

Guys go on about drugs so much on here but weight is worse imo. Obviously both are just as bad as oneanother in many ways. But if you take loads of aas and are small and ripped you still have a chance to live long. If you are 350 pounds you are simply going to diet young... no if's or but's about it. The only way to prolong your life would be to lose weight. Now if you are massive and take loads of drugs that's a double whammy. These strongman will be on just as many drugs as bodybuilders.

Remember when you're talking about him being 420lbs, he's 6'8''. There are other SM carrying more mass on their frame who are much shorter. By more mass, I mean pound for pound size on their frame, not weighing more than 420lbs.

Trevor Smith was the same weight and stood 6'4" or 6'5"...impressive too! Those pics of him next to Jay and Ronnie are ridiculous!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws