over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video first show in Feb

ikite103

Banned
Weighed 220 this am. I am not dieting or cutting any weight this is walking around weight. I am trying to grow into show and step on stage around 230. The real goal though is April show. Both are small local Nabba shows. I am 5 foot 10.

Basically plan is to train legs twice a week and adds leg size for show. I do not want to starve and do a physique show I want to do the bodybuilding division and grow.

Does anyone else grow into shows? Am I going to make a fool of myself or can a little more leg get me there? This will be my first show so I should be in the novice heavyweight division.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7-hGNQ9Ww&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
See flier for shows

Attachments

• 10841870_396015450575150_7031737910786669997_o.jpg
    10841870_396015450575150_7031737910786669997_o.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 313
They are having a Sanctioned powerlifting meet the same day. I plan to participate in the bench press another reason I do not wish to dehydrate or diet besides need legs for April and honestly feel I am lean enough.

Look very strong and naturally lean.

Bro, stop trying to impress this girl. She told you that you weren't a bodybuilder because you don't compete and don't have legs. So your response is:
1. do a show (that'll show her!)
2. work legs twice a week (hoping to put on size in 1.5 months)

Come on, she obviously is extremely vain, why would you want to be with someone like that?
You want to put size on your legs? Do the Smolov squat routine, look it up. It's a 13 week program, so you'll be ready for your April show

You forgot the force feeding part the size has to go somewhere but yes I do realize I have put this out there now. I will update with progress pics. I have to do Feb just to figure out where to stand for April(how to pose apply tan not freak out) as have never even been to a show.

But my mental derangement aside your saying based on what your seeing I could pull together something respectable by April over 230? Well then hell yeah

Last edited:
i don't know if i would agree with competing in the benchpress the same day of the bodybuilding competition ,cause i have done cross-overs *(different classes)and it was just bodybuilding!
So it would suck cause you lost because of something like a bench press.
If you take serious ,take the time to apply yourself 100%(no excuses)
As far as putting 10 pounds of pure muscle on your legs along,i can't see it in 16 weeks??
Though i won't say that 100%
Now if you are trying to impress one chic for all of this,think about that?

I do see a pretty good frame,you are pretty damn lean so i wouldn't get the eye of a tiger with just her on your mind!''
Yes there has been more than one bodybuilder grow into a show so it is possible imop.

I see B-Boy at the bottom,he is a real pro in the IFBB he could hit this whole thread with less words than all of mine as above and have more valuable input.,

Good luck whatever you do!:cool:

You forgot the force feeding part the size has to go somewhere but yes I do realize I have put this out there now. I will update with progress pics. I have to do Feb just to figure out where to stand for April(how to pose apply tan not freak out) as have never even been to a show.

But my mental derangement aside your saying based on what your seeing I could pull together something respectable by April over 230? Well then hell yeah

I have been doing the Smolov routine for 5 weeks and my legs have made a noticeable change, to me at least. I have 8 more to go, 7 after this week. It is BRUTAL, not for the faint of heart. It tests your will. Squatting 4 times a week, heavy, no pump stuff. It's all designed to add weight to your squat, it results in bigger legs! I don't know how you'd do on it, as I don't know your drive and intensity and diet/supps etc.
If you dedicate yourself, you can make good changes for the April show. The "force feeding" will all go to your most unwanted place if you're not careful. You don't want to get soft, so you need to do it smart.

You want to put size on your legs? Do the Smolov squat routine, look it up. It's a 13 week program, so you'll be ready for your April show

You have me interested in the Smolov squat routine. I am going to look it up now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131