advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[VIDEO] Lee Priest guest posing in Korea in HD.

This guy needs to let go of bodybuilding.

Even though he looks great, you can tell with all the tats (face) and the black nail polish, that the guy has some serious issues he needs to face.

Normally you see this kind of behavior in teens, the time they lose their personality and try to figure themselves out.

So you get some teens get into goth, punk etc...

But at Lees age, I don't know man. Maybe he just craving attention.

He used to be a legend, and sort of lost himself in the new crowds.

I hope you're fucking kidding. The guy is Goth bc he pants his nails and has a lot of tribal tattoos? :banghead: :rolleyes:

You obviously know noting about psychology, number one and number two, you obviously know nothing about the goth life style.

Stupidest fucking post of the year.

I've always liked Lee, I hope he does well. I used to love his columns in MD magazine. Wish he would start back writing them

I wonder if he is still using that bottle of test that he was sharing with Paul dillett from 96

Ha. I was going to say not bad for only 200mg deca every 3rd week. Lee Priest has been one of my favorites for years. I have all his videos. I haven't been following bbing the past couple or three years but I hear his personality has taken a turn. Hope those are just rumors.

This guy needs to let go of bodybuilding.

Even though he looks great, you can tell with all the tats (face) and the black nail polish, that the guy has some serious issues he needs to face.

Normally you see this kind of behavior in teens, the time they lose their personality and try to figure themselves out.

So you get some teens get into goth, punk etc...

But at Lees age, I don't know man. Maybe he just craving attention.

He used to be a legend, and sort of lost himself in the new crowds.

I don't think Lee Priest really cares what you think about him...

I hope you're fucking kidding. The guy is Goth bc he pants his nails and has a lot of tribal tattoos? :banghead: :rolleyes:

You obviously know noting about psychology, number one and number two, you obviously know nothing about the goth life style.

X2!

His physique is amazing, but he literally can't be successful on a bodybuilding stage because of those tats, it hides conditioning, throws off the look of symmetry he otherwise has...

Go fuck yourself.
2- Go fuck yourself again.

His physique is amazing, but he literally can't be successful on a bodybuilding stage because of those tats, it hides conditioning, throws off the look of symmetry he otherwise has...

I've seen a few tattooed folk cover the artwork before tanning and look just fine on stage.

I've seen a few tattooed folk cover the artwork before tanning and look just fine on stage.

he's covered the majority of his upper body including his face... even if he covered them it wouldn't look natural, it would still throw his look off.

He already has a good following. He knows he'll never do better than he has already done on stage with his limitations as far as height goes. He can't pack on any more muscle.

lol, you've got to be kidding.

I don't know why people even care about the tatoos. To each their own, isn't that PART of bodybuilding? Or are people doing it to be like everyone else?

Exactly - And maybe he didnt get the tats earlier in life BECAUSE of BB - then as he got older and saw that no matter what he did or didnt do and no matter how great he looked he was never going to win the shows that he wanted ( and often should have won ) and said screw it... I don't know Lee but have met him a few times years ago - and he always came across as a good guy...

Exactly, he could easily get so dark you couldn't even see those tats.

Go fuck yourself.
2- Go fuck yourself again.

Enjoy banned land for that. Get out of the fire if you can't stand the heat and be be prepared to catch hell for making such stupid ass comments.

Thanks for the advice though. The first orgasm was good, but the second was a toe curling, ceiling hitter.

He looks awesome. I would love to look like that but 15 percent smaller. How old is he? He looks really youthful or just aging well.

all those tattoos really take away from his physique... honestly thats the first thing I was thinking when he started posing. its distracting and ruins the flow and color clashes

His genetics allow him to be a good bodybuilder, but he's kind of an idiot IRL.

I like Lee, and he looks fantastic. But the tattoos hide his cuts and conditioning. I'm full of tattoos, and that's the reason I've never competed. But none on my hands or face. I think that's a bit much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131