advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video of me Leg Pressing Today (6 plates for 54 reps)

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have been on here for years so just thought I would show abit of training. This is the first video I have ever done so not the best. Doing a training log on Anasci so done it for that. Me and Barbie trained legs today for about 1hour 30 mins... went like this...

Back Extensions... 5 sets of approx 25 reps to warm up lower back.
Seated Calf Raises... 5 sets of approx 25 reps going up in weight.
Standing Bodyweight Calf Raise... straight after last set of the above done 100 reps using elevated platform in the gym.
Seated Leg Curl... 7 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight each set.
Leg Press... 7 sets of 30-40 reps going up in weight each set.
Final 8th set to complete failure with 6 plates a side for 54 reps.
Leg Extensions... A few sets to get upto full weight rack. Then 1 drop set with 4x10 reps at lowering weights and then very light weight for about 30 reps including partials.

Obviously nothing special but just from my workout today. My strength is actually down alot recently especially compared to when I was on dbol. ROM is fine but obviously not down as much as possible but that is due to my fucked up lower back as many know about. If I go lower I am in agony afterwards. I can't even do 40kg deadlifts/squats to give you an idea so hitting leg press hard now :) I will post more videos in my log from time to time. Here you go....

kevin 169 - YouTube

Nice set! And how many more leg sets do you do? That is incredibly high volume. I may do 1/3 of what you do and I'm beat. An age thingy?

1) Keep your head down
2) Ease up on the giggling.

if you where at planet fitness you would have been asked to leave lol ,candy ass gym

Nice set! And how many more leg sets do you do? That is incredibly high volume. I may do 1/3 of what you do and I'm beat. An age thingy?

1) Keep your head down

My volume is usually very low but just been doing fairly high recently. I like to change it all the time. I wanted to do high reps on leg press today and last min decided to do one to failure. I thought I would get about 40 cos it's fairly new to me but managed to push a few more.

Plus I know you were thinking it but didn't want to say... yes I make the same noises when in the bedroom ;):D

if you where at planet fitness you would have been asked to leave lol ,candy ass gym

I know what a joke. My gym is very commercial but pretty much anything goes. I am not usually a grunter but it tends to happen on leg press. Barbie doesn't help she usually starts talking to me mid set :banghead::D

1) Keep your head down

giggling is compulsary!! I couldnt help it :p

I could feel the burn jus watching the video

Nice set, E! I know it's leg press, but 12 plates with that many reps is impressive. I wanted to puke for you after watching. I bet you could easily push up 20 plates for reps. Keep up the great work!

Great job E! My arthritic mess of a body hurt just watching that! LOL!!:D

Did someone say fake plates???

Just kidding. Good set. You look good in the new Avatar pic

Nice set, E! I know it's leg press, but 12 plates with that many reps is impressive. I wanted to puke for you after watching. I bet you could easily push up 20 plates for reps. Keep up the great work!

Yeah I done 540kg (1190 pounds) for 15 reps the other week. I am trying not to lift too heavy though due to my failing body :eek: I used to be stronger when I was about 24 (29 now)... injury free then too. Hey Barbie stopped it early you didn't see me shaking in pain afterwards... I enjoy the burn though :)

yes mate i like it!! :)

Thanks matey. Your test e and deca is doing it's job perfectly :D Gonna start your sustavolt tonight and lower the deca to 450mg. Your dbol should add on 2 plates for the same reps too :)

Thanks everyone for your comments I really appreciate them. Hopefully I can get these legs to grow :D

Nice E. wondering if ur legs were sore the next day? I've not done reps that high. If so, were they more or less than after ur low volume training sessions.

Nice E. wondering if ur legs were sore the next day? I've not done reps that high. If so, were they more or less than after ur low volume training sessions.

I will let you know 2moro :D I have done similar quite a few times and sure they definately hurt more the next day. I guess it all depends upon what else you do for legs too. After that leg press I done a drop set for leg extensions starting at the full weight rack for 70 reps and that left me on the floor shaking. I enjoy training legs till I can't walk or even stand up.

I think whenever you do something new or push your body past a barrier it has never been you will always be more sore. I should be fine 2moro... they feel nice but worked now and it's been a good 14 hours or so. If I added in some heavy lunges you can probably multiply the soreness
but saved them for next time :D

Try it out... even just doing 2-3 plates for 50 reps nice and slow will kill your legs and I guarantee you will be super sore if you have never done such reps. I am getting results training this way... my legs are a nightmare to get big (or even look like I train them :eek:) but getting there very slowly. I should add the pump from these is ridiculous. My quads were so pumped up I could barely walk... felt like my knee cap didn't fit my leg if that makes sense :D

Damn that had to burn like the fires of hell man

Yes they do. Give them a try and let me know how you get on :)

giggling is compulsary!! I couldnt help it :p

Ha!!! Is this bedroom giggling the same thing?

I would feel absurdly silly if a woman giggled at me in there...but I guess, if you can't be good in bed, at least be funny!!!

And 1/3 of that would have me passed out....15 reps is about my max!!

Ha!!! Is this bedroom giggling the same thing?

I would feel absurdly silly if a woman giggled at me in there...but I guess, if you can't be good in bed, at least be funny!!!
:p I told him not to put that :rolleyes: ha He went blue after red..He amazes me He is very strong which I love, my brute and no I dont giggle in the bedroom..unless He wants me to ;) They are totally different videos!! :D x

That was cool!
Perhaps make some longer videos of full work outs, and edit them to save some time on the video.
I think the camera women needs to make some workout videos also :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity