YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VIDEO OF PART OF TODAYS BACK TRAINING AND SOME PICTURES.

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
YouTube - MOV07201.MPG

I realize this is too many reps for some of you guys and therefore this workout is sort of a sissy thing. I promise it gets "heavy" for me after I do this three or four times.

My best on this is 500lbs for 15 reps immediately followed by 15 reps on the chins. I haven't done deadlifts in a while because I dinged my back just when school started loading a refridgerator downstairs.

I left my belt at home on purpose so I wouldnt' be tempted to lift heavy things.

You can see if you look closely I have borrowed my friend Rob's belt. It says TURNER on the back.

I am using weight I can handle here and once it gets too easy I'll increase the poundage. I stopped right at 15 reps on these sets because I don't want to go balls out and hurt myself when I haven't deadlifted in a couple months.

I KNOW most of you are far stronger than this.....so don't get the idea I am thinking anything of myself. As you can see I wasn't getting 15 reps on the chins this way....SO... I did more sets of chins all by themselves later when I wasn't winded by deads. :eek:

JEEZ, JT...I'd prob. end up crying if I had to train with a machine like you brother.:):eek:

I got all fired up reading Buselmos thread and since my gal is visiting-

I decided to throw one up as well. I love reading the threads and feel like I know you folks. The internet is pretty darn cool for that reason.

We lifted at our new high school today. This is a statue out by the front doors.

Attachments

• DSC07174.JPG
    DSC07174.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 817
I was doing back and hamstrings.

That means throwing in some hamcurls on deadlift day if they aren't already fried or I do some sort of step thing for cardio- a machine or simply step-ups on a box for 30-40 min.

This is the old equipment in the new building. We ran out of money so of course the weight room was not a "priority".

No heat either, so it takes quite a while to get warmed up as is evidenced by the Bushy One and her stylish attire.

Attachments

• DSC07180.JPG
    DSC07180.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 827
I started warming up on deadlifts.

As you can see I still like the old beat up grey sweats. There is something that bugs me about the other fabrics, polyester, rayon, or whatever that the flashier sweats are made of when compared to cotton. I just like it better.

Another thing- I am such a cheap bastard that when I lift I feel like I am going to tear up those nicer sweats! lol.

Attachments

• DSC07188.JPG
    DSC07188.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 818
Lynx [The hairy forest creature] was doing some delts.

I like giving her shit. Anyway, she did some front raises, laterals, Upright rows with a cable attachment.

Attachments

• DSC07199.JPG
    DSC07199.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 819
Last edited:
The beginning of my 15's.

Ignore the ass eating the sweats, please. I know that's sexy, but not my intention at juncture! :D

No lights in this part of the building yet either, so daylight is the time to train unless you are REALLY using the "Weider Instinctive Training" principles. lol:D

Attachments

• DSC07197.JPG
    DSC07197.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 819
Last edited:
TY, I think we are the only ones home on Saturday night!

Hey....You know I've seen your pics. You'd slap me around in the weight room. It would be like when those dudes do the midget tossing.

Speaking of that look what my beast was doing at Thanksgiving. Terrorizing little kids. :mad:

Attachments

• DSC07164.JPG
    DSC07164.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 825
Great Video mate. Looks like Branch Warren gym type !! Your grunting is alot louder than the female tennis players lol...

It's great that you get to use that great big gym with all that great equipment just the two of you! Romantic:D

I must confess I wasn't totally blameless in regard to scaring children.

:eek: Right here I am trying to smile and be nice, but I was really thinking, "Someone take this!"

There is a reason I don't have children. I always get them forced on me with a statement like this, "Oh, just hold her it will be so cute."

Once again I plaster the rictus smile on and hope the little devil doesn't explode out of either end.

Attachments

• DSC07131.JPG
    DSC07131.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 803
I laughed when I heard it.

Great Video mate. Looks like Branch Warren gym type !! Your grunting is alot louder than the female tennis players lol...

It sort of echos in there! Plus, the boys were having basketball practice out in the gymnasium. Sounds impressive...now if I'd get some weight on the bar! :eek::)

Well, I am "MR. ROMANCE"!

It's great that you get to use that great big gym with all that great equipment just the two of you! Romantic:D

Get this, we went to that vampire movie "New Moon" last night. I even held her hand. How about that? lol.

Actually most of her female friends take her aside and ask her, "How do you put up with him?"

This is about it on my romantic efforts, FSM!

Attachments

• DSC07212.JPG
    DSC07212.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 798
JT, Nice! Appreciate you sharing that you big crazy Bastid.
Are the big plates 100`s? 500lbs or so? Looks pretty damn impressive to me.
Guys your size arent suppose to be able to do Chins :eek:

Raj-

JT, Nice! Appreciate you sharing that you big crazy Bastid.
Are the big plates 100`s? 500lbs or so? Looks pretty damn impressive to me.
Guys your size arent suppose to be able to do Chins :eek:

Those look like 100's but they are those 45lbs bumper plates. So only 400 x 15 reps today. 3 sets...wasn't sure where I was at..if I was still hurt ...you know.

Attachments

• DSC07181.JPG
    DSC07181.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 793
Thats alot of weight!

Did anyone else hear strange fart sounds after each rep? :confused:

::ction-sm::ction-sm::ction-sm

your threads always put the biggest smile on my face!!!
and dude... holy shit!!! 500 lb deads off the floor for 15 and you don't htink that's strong? If we train together, you'd feel like superman... i can only do 365 lbs for 4 reps! (ruffles could probably do more)...
and lynx just looks FABULOUS!!!!! very cute! :)

P.S. i'm originally from a city called qaseem... we are known for being the cheapest of the cheap bastards in the universe... it's in our blood... even the millionaires drive corollas and wear worn out clothes... so i solute you on your cheapness my friend!!! you are family now! :D
and i know what you mean about those cotton sweats... i had a pair a while back and it ripped... and i'm still crying about it :(

OMG JT does lynx wash those grey sweats or do you? I would bet almost everything those badboys have nascar skidmarks.

Don't ask me why, but for the first seconds watching your back workout vid, I couldn't help asking myself why the hell the camera was filming a white horse and above all what that big butted animal was doing in a gym... then I realized our fella had a blue sweat on and was deadlifting... not typical for an equine creature I guess, though its long and wild mane could definitely be confusing... :eek: :D

A proof if needed that DL work your glutes quite efficiently. LOL!!! :D

Meredith, as usual, looks fabulous... a Princess ready to ride her strong, securing and faithful charger. :D ;) :)

JT, I think I only made it till 7-8pm last night.

I'm finally getting back to normal sleep patterns since the time change and the early morning work hours.

You know what though...My old H.S. was known for having one of the best weight rooms in the county back when...Every other school was jealous...Yours blows it out of the water!! I don't care if you have heat, lights or what...That's a darn good amount of equipment!!:)

Just FYI, there'd be no midget tossing man...For one, I aint shitin ya buddy...You'd just make me feel bad to have a training session with ya...The other thing is I haven't done any deads or much for a long time after I did some damage to the back...Time to get back at it though!:eek:

That's pretty darn cool you got a new school out that way...I'll bet that's nice to have!

Tell Lynx she's looking SO FREAKING GREAT and that I admire you two as a couple...Wish I could steal her from ya at times when you post some of her pics up:D:eek: She's amazing!!!

Take care man, Ty:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity