over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Video of Teen Forced Into Van Takes Strange Twist

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Please look at this. This is unbelievable

Video of Teen Forced Into Van Prompts Mistaken Alarm - AOL News

(May 30) -- When authorities in Stafford County, Va., saw alarming surveillance video of a teenage girl being forced -- kicking and screaming -- into a minivan, they issued an Amber Alert, believing she was abducted from a Target store parking lot.

Now Stafford County authorities are weighing whether to file charges against the girl's relatives, after the 17-year-old was found safe with her family in Jacksonville, Fla. Officials said the teen wasn't fighting off a kidnapping -- but resisting the family's move to Florida. Her family said the dramatic surveillance video actually shows the teen protesting as three relatives struggle to stuff her into their Dodge Caravan.

The footage from the Target shopping center near Fredericksburg shows the girl walking in the parking lot around 11:25 a.m. when the van's driver and another passenger grabbed her and began leading her to the vehicle. She is seen thrashing her body and resisting their efforts, which eventually required help from the car's front-seat passenger. The Stafford County Sheriff's office said the girl "was screaming that she did not want to go" and tried to get out of the van as it drove off, according to the Washington Post.

One witness carrying a shopping bag is seen watching the incident and walking away. Other witnesses reportedly looked on without taking action, but authorities said several people placed 911 calls that led them to believe it was a legitimate abduction. Believing the teen was in danger, they issued a nationwide Amber Alert, describing the girl as 5-feet-7 and 140 pounds with brown eyes. She has not been identified.

The family van was found at 12:20 a.m. today in Jacksonville. Authorities said the family is now in Fort Lauderdale.

The incident remains under investigation as the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office in Stafford County and sheriff's office determine if any charges will be filed against the family.

she either needs her ass beat for not doing what her parents told her or she needs to be emancipated , get a job and stay her ass their !!

you can't fault the parents for making THIER CHILD move

what happened to doin what your parents told you cause they knew what was best. If my dad told me to do somthing and I said no , then i got told again , if i still said no , I got shown how to do it and that probably would not feelgood

NOTE : he only ever had to show me twice !!

Idk, if I saw that taking place outside the Target in my area, I'd bull doze some mofos:de:il-smi

wow she must be quite the pain in the ass

she either needs her ass beat for not doing what her parents told her or she needs to be emancipated , get a job and stay her ass their !!

you can't fault the parents for making THIER CHILD move

what happened to doin what your parents told you cause they knew what was best. If my dad told me to do somthing and I said no , then i got told again , if i still said no , I got shown how to do it and that probably would not feelgood

NOTE : he only ever had to show me twice !!

did he give you a time out? :D

I agree with you completely bro...
we have a saying in arabic that goes "qad a'thar man anthar"
which means... god gives permission to those who give warnings...

the literal translation is kind of off... but it kinda applies to a father telling his kid to do something, and when the kid says no out of being rebelious or an idiot, the father would say this phrase and the kid should be peeing his pants doing what he's told to do after that...

but we don't know the whole story so i'm sure it's another case of us being assholes for saying this and that the poor innocent girl who didn't want to move with her family was just trying to buy them presents from the mall...

gonna make this a bit long but it's a funny story (kinda... to teach kids not to be assholes)...
an iraqi (this was a long time ago) moved with his family to the states... he had a teenage daughter who hated him for not letting her do whatever the hell she wanted to... she went to school and cried to the teacher about her dad yelling at her and beating her and they called child services or whatever... they gave him a warning of some sort... a couple of weeks later, the girl wasn't going to school... the teacher got concerned and called the parents to make sure the girl was ok... her dad answered the phone... when the teacher asked about the girl, the dad said: "i sent her back to Iraq to her grandfather to raise her the way he raised me, and it won't be pretty. you want to call child services?"

People dont step up b/c of how pathetic our justice system is. For example, my wife saw this black guy beating the ever living shit out of his girlfriend in front of thier son. She calls 911, the arrive and he's still beating her in the car. They arrest him, take her name down and later she has to go to court to testify. She had to take the day off work, drive 45min and sat there for 8hrs and then they decided there wasnt enough time. No apology to her, no thank you nothing. 2 days later she's back again. Waits all day and has an inflammed ulcer. She's healed over in pain and they dont give a shit. They basically just say sit it out we'll try to hurry. Another 4hrs and she says what she saw and thats it. not a thank you for your time, nothing. Just, "ok we'll contact you if we need you again" I call the lawyer and bitch her out. Tell her we will never corperate again and if you need us good luck finding us. She simply says "sorry were busy, i'll send a thank you card if I remember" I say "dont bother cunt" and thats the end of it. no word ever again. Thats the kinda shit that leads people not to help out. Our justice system sucks.

Idk, if I saw that taking place outside the Target in my area, I'd bull doze some mofos:de:il-smi

thats alot of people first reaction and a very noble one at that , it shows your a good "Sheep Dog" , unfortunaltly the law generaly isn't on your side and your would likely end up in shit over it:mad:

on another note , its far better to have a good witness than a dead would be hero. Alot of situations go from bad to catastrophic instantly because of a good person with a big heart thinking they are going to help. You would be a MUCH bigger help simply FOLLOWING , not chasing the vehical while giving accutate data to the 911 operator , let LE make the stop and rescue , badguys are far less likely to start a fight with the police than an unknown bystander.

this is what gets alot of peope in trouble who get a permit to carry a gun , they automaticly think its their duty to step up and help out cause their armed , the next thing you know they have started a gunfight in a mall food court over some punk kids swearing and put dozens of lives at risk.

I'm not saying you should not step up and take controle but make sure you slow down and think before you act

thats alot of people first reaction and a very noble one at that , it shows your a good "Sheep Dog" , unfortunaltly the law generaly isn't on your side and your would likely end up in shit over it:mad:

on another note , its far better to have a good witness than a dead would be hero. Alot of situations go from bad to catastrophic instantly because of a good person with a big heart thinking they are going to help. You would be a MUCH bigger help simply FOLLOWING , not chasing the vehical while giving accutate data to the 911 operator , let LE make the stop and rescue , badguys are far less likely to start a fight with the police than an unknown bystander.

this is what gets alot of peope in trouble who get a permit to carry a gun , they automaticly think its their duty to step up and help out cause their armed , the next thing you know they have started a gunfight in a mall food court over some punk kids swearing and put dozens of lives at risk.

I'm not saying you should not step up and take controle but make sure you slow down and think before you act

Wise words, Gunsmith. I usually do slow down and think about it after my initial reactive thoughts pass, it's always tough though.

I once started to follow a vehicle that hit another car and fled...But the dude pulled the E-brake on me...Needless to say, it scared me and I backed off...didn't even get the plate:eek:

I wonder how old is this girl? If she is 18 and does not want to leave with her parents, and her parents force her to go,would the law consider that an abduction ? Peace.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws