over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VIEWING NATIONAL WEIGH IN PICS

Brewer looks healthy and vibrant.

Something finally right about him? :D

Man i hope he does well, shit im not going to lie i hope he wins 1st place. If he doesn't i think it will start to mess with his head a little bit. People have expected so much and put so much pressure on him at a early age when he first started. Good Luck everyone from PM thats posing. Shelby your a beast man :D

Did you see how all them girls just started coming out of the wood works during that BSN youtube shot? haha damn trey ;)

Wow, just did a search on google about Cedric Mcmillan. Apparently the military has a VERY relaxed atmosphere on steroid use LOL. Dude is a beast though great back muscles :D

This will be a good show for sure! It is either Cedric Mcmillan or trey brewer for first place. Never heard of him until today though. he is a army instructor teaching leadership courses and has only been bb for 6 years

Last edited:
From reading his bio on his website he seems to be a very down to earth and humble guy who does whatever works for him, not following the usual "herd mentality" common in bodybuilding....Made steady gains from 02 to 07 with this transforming animation pic... while keeping those lines and gaining in the right areas...

**broken link removed**

Props to him for balancing an army job and bodybuilding...Its not easy, trust me...

man.. MD (flex and shawn) are not being kind to steve kulco.. apparently (and by the photos) he is way the heck off.. smooth and lost muscle.. i would have thought he would have nail this.. but, it appears that cedric is gonna take that.. and possibly the overall.. chris did loose too much muscle.. too bad.. hopefully he learned what went wrong and will correct it.. seth is looking like a pro contender already... my big surprise is branden ray.. he looks very thick but is very soft in the back.. everywhere else he looks pretty damn good.. not gonna win this year though..

?

Man i hope he does well, shit im not going to lie i hope he wins 1st place. If he doesn't i think it will start to mess with his head a little bit. People have expected so much and put so much pressure on him at a early age when he first started. Good Luck everyone from PM thats posing. Shelby your a beast man :D

Did you see how all them girls just started coming out of the wood works during that BSN youtube shot? haha damn trey ;)

No way 1st place.....top 10 though. He should not believe the hype about him.....this sport is tough on everyones head.

I think Trey must have intentionally downsized his quads. I think it's a mistake to downsize any bodypart. Play on your strengths, try to improve your weaknesses but never regress on any bodypart.

Where would Platz have been if he had brought down his quads to the level of his biceps for example? Nowhere, he would have been nothing in the sport. :D

Bboy looked great, IMO he looks like a shorter Joel stubbs with better legs, props to him, pro phisique right there, is a shame that the light heavys are so deep

Bboy looked great, IMO he looks like a shorter Joel stubbs with better legs, props to him, pro phisique right there, is a shame that the light heavys are so deep

Something about bboy reminds me of JOJ

man.. MD (flex and shawn) are not being kind to steve kulco.. apparently (and by the photos) he is way the heck off.. smooth and lost muscle.. i would have thought he would have nail this.. but, it appears that cedric is gonna take that.. and possibly the overall.. chris did loose too much muscle.. too bad.. hopefully he learned what went wrong and will correct it.. seth is looking like a pro contender already... my big surprise is branden ray.. he looks very thick but is very soft in the back.. everywhere else he looks pretty damn good.. not gonna win this year though..

flawed diet IMO. not enough carbs, not enough calories. how can you hold onto muscle without adequate carbs and or fats. he was eating next to nothing... -JS

flawed diet IMO. not enough carbs, not enough calories. how can you hold onto muscle without adequate carbs and or fats. he was eating next to nothing... -JS

Didn't look like he lost muscle to me. Maybe he just isn't that big.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws