over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vinegar burns fat

SisyphusRocks

Registered
I just ran across this article - I wonder if it really works or only works on obese people?

**broken link removed**

Very interesting...

Speaking of ACV, last week I literally consumed 30 of these drinks **broken link removed** in a 5 day period and looked leaner at the end. Now I'm curious as to how much ACV is in there....

I have been using ACV for a while now. It really helps me stay lean all the time.

I have been using ACV for a while now. It really helps me stay lean all the time.

How much do you take per day? And what dosage form/product do you use?

man that is pretty cool im gonna have to give it a try.

How much do you take per day? And what dosage form/product do you use?
I use 2 tablespoon 1 or 2 x day. I use the cheap walmart Great Value brand. Make sure you mix it in a 4 oz beverage of your choice, for 2 reasons: it taste like shit and it is bad for the enamel on your teeth(I wish I would have known that about 2 years ago).

Bragg's apple cider vinegar is great for health and longevity. There are myriad of benefits from consuming it. I take about six tablespoons a day. It must be raw and unfiltered to get the health boosting benefits.

Mix one to three TBLs with 12 ounces pure water and sip with a straw to get it past your teeth then rinse mouth with water.

Bragg Live Foods, Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, Bragg Liquid Aminos,Systemic Enzymes, Bragg Live Organic Food Products, Patricia Bragg, Paul Bragg, Bragg Organic Olive Oil, Bragg Salad Dressings, Bragg Seasonings, Bragg Health Products

Last edited:
I eat two tablespoons at dinner (one on salad one afterwards). I think this helps me break down the proteins in the meal and absorb the nutrients from my veggies much better. It also goes to work on my Pre-bed shake (which is entirely whole foods).

When I was a child I remember my aunt from France always drinking vinegar and talking about the fat loss properties of it.

ACV seems to work for me

I just started the Apple Cider Vinegar 10 days ago and I think it really is keeping me tighter while I am eating an excess of calories right now.

2 tbls after each meal (or 1 tbls before and 1 after)- I may switch to 1 tbls of White Vinegar too as this supposedly has slightly different properties.

It's so cheap it can't hurt to try...

Because the vinegar keeps them on track with their diet, psychological trick, they eat less calories, thus leading to lipolysis. :)

Probably does nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who knows? They say vinegar and cinnamon are both suppose to help with blood sugar. I got nothing noticeable from either. The studies are so damn hard to interpret. There are a thousand things involved. Placebo alone. Juice works, beyond that who knows...

Vinegar isn't just "an acid." What other properties might it have that affect the human body? Food is far more complex than being just an acid or base...

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly! I believe it has something to do with the enzymes in ACV. I think a lot of people over look the power of enzymes.

Vinegar is a strange compound

I'm a very scientific person- I want studies, proof, but sometimes simple is best- kinda like how after all these years of training, I think real food is better than protein shakes, even though on paper a protein shake is just as good if not better.

But something about ACV is different- it even helps my acid-reflux (as well as Zantec, at least)- hard to believe drinking an acidic potion would help that.

It sure doesn't cost much to try it...

if anything raising the acid level lowering the ph supposivly helps with food absorption, so possibly making metabolsm more efficent if you had it stready through out the day?

Whey protein powder is food. There's some shredded bros here on a 50% shake diet.

Hmm. It seems a comment or two are missing. :rolleyes:

Yeah, where did Dad go?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear