over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vintage Bruce Lee Nunchaku Footage

He admitingly wasn't that good with them.

I had a friend back in high school that would make Bruce Lee look like he just picked them up for the first time. Well maybe not that bad but you get the point. The dude was scary with those things. When everyone else was picking up girls or downing 12 packs of Bud Dry he was home beating himself silly with his nunchucks. Crazy bastard.

Did you know Bruce lee's mentor was a guy called IP. Look it up. There a several movies one named IP Man.

I do love watching old bruce lee movies. Sound effects are great.

Still better than I. lol:action-s:

Bruce lee was the best ever. No competion. Peace.

how he acted/fight in a movie and how he w ld fight r act were totally diff he was gd at both,acting and fighting cant be compared,he also made gd movie for his time sit down and enjoy em

Last edited:
Did you know Bruce lee's mentor was a guy called IP. Look it up. There a several movies one named IP Man.

IP Man 2 was just released, very limited, probably have to wait for dvd, but IP Man the movie is considered a classic kung fu film.

Good shit! Bruce was the man!

Yip, Yip Man taught him Wing Chung. Oh well I just looked it up and it's originally Yip, but also spelled as Ip. Sorry, I used to read Black Belt and Inside Kung Fu every month as a kid. They always spelled it Yip.

Last edited:
Bruce was the man, I studied his style for amy years before I went into Muay Thai and later heavyweight boxing. Def learned a lot from his way of life

Bruce Lee is my idol ... and will always will be!

I must have watched Enter The Dragon, Return of the Dragon, Fists of Fury 25 times a piece..

As a kid, my best friend was half Chinese and was in karate .. he got me started and i trained with one of the best... Takayuki Kubota in Hollywood and Glendale Calif. Earned my black belt at 15 and was a sensei for 10 years...the discpline from martial arts helped me big time in bbing..

As a kid I used to watch the bruce Lee flicks and learned kicks to practice during sparing sessions in the dojo.. I used to make my own nunchucks and carry them down my pants to school( what a bust now if they caught you) its a felony... Im stilll pretty good with them.. .. no were near as good as these guys.. cracked my head once or twice.. my weapon of choice would be a staff or Tonfa though.. but love the chucks man...

Bruce Lee is my idol ... and will always will be!

I must have watched Enter The Dragon, Return of the Dragon, Fists of Fury 25 times a piece..

As a kid, my best friend was half Chinese and was in karate .. he got me started and i trained with one of the best... Takayuki Kubota in Hollywood and Glendale Calif. Earned my black belt at 15 and was a sensei for 10 years...the discpline from martial arts helped me big time in bbing..

As a kid I used to watch the bruce Lee flicks and learned kicks to practice during sparing sessions in the dojo.. I used to make my own nunchucks and carry them down my pants to school( what a bust now if they caught you) its a felony... Im stilll pretty good with them.. .. no were near as good as these guys.. cracked my head once or twice.. my weapon of choice would be a staff or Tonfa though.. but love the chucks man...
I am the same, but studied kung fu. used to make my own also. The first time I ever went to Gold's Venice, there were all these celebrities. Stephen Baldwin wanted to work in with me (I thought he was gay, seriously. Jesus must have changed him.). The only person I was star struck over was Dan Inosanto.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner