over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

virgin muscle IM quad injections, SORE

chase1

Newbies
so, first ever injectable AAS cycle -- im pinning:

- testE 250mg/mL, 500mg/wk (1" 23g needle)

- 5mL of a tri-blend of 75prop/50tren/50masteron per mL (.5" 28g slin pin), 1ml EOD, with caber

i know no one would recommend tren in a first cycle, but it was given to me for free and i was already running caber with my ghrp/modGRF cycle, so i thought what the heck, give it a try. im a week into it & the only side effect ive had so far is a little trouble falling asleep. other than that, i've been having a dam good time

ive only pinned in the quads so far...

the tri-blend injections are leaving me pretty sore, starting the day after the shot and lasting about 4 days. but its bearable.

on the other hand,
i've only pinned the testE once, one mL just about dead center in my left quad, and holy F***ing balls... hurts so bad to contract that muscle, can barely bend that leg, and its got me limping pretty good. and the pain goes from the injection site all the way to my knee (just like the other inject sites have been doing, but this one hurts 3x worse).

between the inject site and the knee, theres very slight swelling, about the diameter of a baseball (but the swollen area itself is only sticking up about half a centimeter)... no redness, and no abnormal hotness to the touch. it just feels like a super-bruise, like a horse kicked me there.

injections with both the testE and the tri-blend have been painless until the day after.

i pinned the testE thursday and it still kills.

one more thing, i kind of nailed a chick the night after the testE and we finished with doggy. almost immediately, the quad pain got almost twice as bad. dont know what to think of that but yeah

SOOO, apologies for the huge post, but i didnt wanna leave anything out. my questions for you guys are:

1) is this just virgin muscle soreness??

2) if this is just virgin muscle soreness, what can i do to help reduce the pain & soreness??

when i pinned the tri-blend yesterday, i warmed up the oils with hot water and that injection seems to have left me the least sore thus far.

input's appreciated guys

also
3) would you recommend heat or ice?

i plan to use a hot towel on whatever muscles i pin from now on, what would you recommend ice and/or heat for day-after soreness?

I hate quad injections. Always get pain for a few days.

Glutes and deltoids work just fine for me.

You're taking too much stuff for a first cycle.

Don't think there's such a thing as "virgin muscle soreness".

woke up this morning with my leg extremely swollen and in incredible pain.

just got back from the ER. it's cellulitis. got 2 painful shots in my ass and prescribed bactrim DS and trama-dol HCL

my friend is pinning the same stuff from the same vial with no problems, I'm really confused... is there less chance of an infection such as cellulitis if i pin elsewhere?

i've read in several places that cellulitis is most common in the lower legs and arms.

pain

Try another injection site, if its still bothering you to the point where u cant stand it throw it out or give it to ur buddy, and choose a sponsor here. Theres alot kf sponsors here whos oil doesnt cause pain

-- can i go ahead and inject again even though i have this cellulitis infection? (and am taking bactrim DS and trama-dol HCL)?

-- does anyone know if its okay for me to lift while i have this infection or am on those med's?

Your okay to inject again. I would advoid the leg that you got the infection in for now until it clears up. Try glutes or delts. I prefer glutes, in fact they are the only location that I use.

A little pain or even swelling is common for some after an injection.(Personally I dont get any and havent for years) However it shouldnt really be crippling. That being said you could possibly have some contaminated gear. Contamination can happen from various causes by the manufacturing process and even by you. You could also be alergic to the oil and ba used.

There are many options you can try. First try again and monitor inject site. But you can try heating your gear, cutting it with more sterile oil, filtering it, etc.. You could let your friend try it and see if he gets same results. If you cant make it tolerable by any of these methods toss it. Let your sponsor know maybe they will replace or refund?

Regardless, I wouldn't continue using it if it continues to give you problems. There are too many sponsors out there that have painless gear. And YES you can still lift while you have this infection. GOOD LUCK.

Last edited:
i get more complications from quad shots than anywhere else. pain, bruising, sometimes a lump, blood shooting out...
not often, but still. i use delts most of the time. right,left,repeat.
you also may have pinned close to a nerve. i once knew a guy who hit a nerve somehow. i always think about that when i do quads, especially when the spasm starts.

quad injection are the absolute worst. I hate them I did like 3 in my life will never ever do them again. Ill shoot my calves before my quads.

Best is
Glutes
Shoulders

Then I would go
Biceps

thanks guys,

i pinned 1mL of the tri-blend in my delt this morning with a 28g .5" slin pin

(after warming the oils with hot water. And after the shot i hopped in the shower and ran hot water on my shoulder for a few minutes)

no inject pain, no pain after, but throughout the day i could feel the area. felt the same as a vaccination or something. then went to the gym and hit chest and didnt have any problems or discomfort in my shoulder, so hopefully this inject has gone well.

ill pop in tomorrow and say how its goin

its a little sensitive in the area where i pinned the tri-blend in my delt this morning. almost a dull/achey pain. i mean, its not truly painful or anything but i can definitely tell its there, especially when i use or extend my arm. i think the site is very slightly swollen too.

does this sound ok so far? is this normal or similar compared to your guys' experiences with pinning the delt for the first time?

(i know I'm being a little paranoid, but after having to make a trip to the ER, im trying to monitor this as closely as i can)

so like i said, i pinned the blend into my delt with a 28g .5" needle yesterday morning.

12 hours later, it was starting to have pretty dull and achey discomfort, a little swelling, but nothing too bad. woke up this morning and it doesnt hurt at all, though it's tender if i press on the site.

im so relieved to find out that the quads were just a crappy place for me, and its not the gear itself!

guess ill try the glute next....

This may sound weird but switch the alcohol pads you use.

Im on prop and used some prepackaged swabs and didnt think twice about. A buddy of mine suggested i ditch em and try dabbing a cotton ball with a bottle of rubbing alcohol. I tried it out bc i figured wth

Turned out to be a HUGE difference. Also try running the syringe under some hot water before pinning.

Good luck amigo

Btw quads are now my favorite site. Dont be scared by the "quad injections are the worst!" banter that goes on. I mean shit, its right there :D

I tried quads ONCE, it practically crippled me for a couple days. Ill stick with glutes and rotate areas. I cant imagine trying site injections.

Try another injection site, if its still bothering you to the point where u cant stand it throw it out or give it to ur buddy, and choose a sponsor here. Theres alot kf sponsors here whos oil doesnt cause pain

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic