over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Visalus

moparfreak360

Registered
I posted this on IM but i wanted to post here as well to get more responses......we all know visalus is crap, but im having a hard time convincing my wife of it....can i get some opinions for her to read as of WHY this product is crap and why she should just eat clean, workout, and avoid this system.........sometimes it means more coming from others, I will let her read the replys

Ahh, thee " see honey, so and so on the internet says this" routine lol

My wife was interested in it awhile back because alot of people she knew lost a good amount of weight in a pretty short time frame. All I did was point out they all ate like absolute shit before that, what do you suppose would happen when A, that stopped, and B, they start taking in less calories everyday and aren't stuffed full of fatty grease and sugar from the garbage they were eating...they'd post up on facebook how great visalus is lol

But bitches need real food and some exercise so they don't have shapeless boy bodies :D

Please realize I have yet to actually "win" an arguement with my wife

That was the point i tried to make. They cleaned the diet up, less calories, and more active.....but they try to paint a pretty picture for people to think "the shakes" helped

Just like all the Atkins and Slim Fast meal replacement drinks, just more pricey...not really setting up a good healthy lifestyle change, which is whats needed, not just a diet to lose some weight, as it all comes right back when whatever fad diet ends.

That's my biggest gripe when my wife wanted to waste money on that stuff.

Of course she still got some but luckily it upset her stomach so she's doing it the right way now lol

:) I was on Christian Mingle dating website and my profile pics point out that I am lean and work out. I've met a lot of great females on there and have had fun with most of them if you know what I mean...anyway the last chick I went out on the date with was only looking to recruit me for that multi marketing scheme thing. I found her on fb and it was loaded with her ads for that but I thought she wouldn't pull that crap...she did. She claims she's making extra money a month doin it but I don't care, don't trust those pyramid schemes at all. We sat down for coffee and after she got done with her speal/pitch I started testing her knowledge on health and fitness...just what I thought...knew barely anything about any of it. LOL! What a joke.

just have her read the labels
how did that monavie work out?
not sure why she needs other responses. there is so much out there about how it is a multi level marketing scam.
Told you so BMW that they get stuck making payments for after they take a picture with one in a car lot holding there stupid licence plate
Sorry for the rant, but I actually had to threaten legal action against someone because they were using my name to push this dog food on people for over a year before I found out. When someone finally called me to ask how much money I actually stole from people, I started to investigate her practices.
If you want to loose friends and have animosity between your family members, steer clear of this. You,ll be in the lawsuit soon, just as all these pyramids scemes find themselves in eventually

not sure why she needs other responses. there is so much out there about how it is a multi level marketing scam.
Told you so BMW that they get stuck making payments for after they take a picture with one in a car lot holding there stupid licence plate
Sorry for the rant, but I actually had to threaten legal action against someone because they were using my name to push this dog food on people for over a year before I found out. When someone finally called me to ask how much money I actually stole from people, I started to investigate her practices.
If you want to loose friends and have animosity between your family members, steer clear of this. You,ll be in the lawsuit soon, just as all these pyramids scemes find themselves in eventually

I noticed too over the years. Good post CM

That shit gets on my nerves This was my Facebook Post about it.

People save your money 1lb of Body by Vi is almost $50 and is 30 servings of 12grams of protein @ 90 calories......Hmmm MUSCLE FEAST ISOLATE PROTEIN 5LBS is about $60for 81 servings of 24 grams of protein at only 105 calories per serving HMMM LETS DO THE MATH PEOPLE SAVE YOURSELF MONEY!!!!!! CONCLUSION BODY BY VI YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF IF YOU BUY IT! SAVE YOURSELF A TON OF MONEY GO WITH SOMETHING ELSE! I AM GETTING TIRED OF PEOPLE RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT SOMETHING BC THEY ARE TRYING SALE IT AND MAKE MONEY. THE PERSON THAT IS SELLING IT DON'T GIVE A RATS BEHIND ABOUT YOU THEY JUST CARE ABOUT THAT DOLLAR THEY ARE MAKING BY RIPPING YOU OFF.

That was the point i tried to make. They cleaned the diet up, less calories, and more active.....but they try to paint a pretty picture for people to think "the shakes" helped

Same cld be said for probably 45% of the guys on the board, what if they said the same thing to us? If that's what it takes to get her to lost weight then so be it, you spend your $$ the way you want, let her spend hers her way.

Show her the protein mixes on Truenutrition.com and get some for her to try, it's cheaper ;)

Last edited:
What is up with this "free" BMW business anyway? I had a Facebook friend post up their cheesy picture of the new BMW on a trailer. Do they actually stick you with payments? And another friend post about how close he was to getting his.. there is no way these guys are handing out cars with no strings attached.

Yep, there's always a catch. If it's too good to be true...............

What is up with this "free" BMW business anyway? I had a Facebook friend post up their cheesy picture of the new BMW on a trailer. Do they actually stick you with payments? And another friend post about how close he was to getting his.. there is no way these guys are handing out cars with no strings attached.

I believe this is how it works.
when people first get started they have a large amount of business because they get all their family and friends etc to jump on it. Just like tupperware, jewelry cars whatever home business or sales gig they get involved with.
with this comes an incentive of the bmw when your dollar amount gets high enough with your sales
If you reach it they go and sign for a bmw and make a payment.
you take a picture with a liscence plate that says i told you so, so they are now PROVING to everybody that it can be done
As soon as your numbers are not in this range which everyone knows from any other MM pyramid: happens very fast, the payments are then yours.
Pretty sure if people were really doing well financially, visalus would not be the thing to do in their spare time, so i am sure the payment really puts them in the poor box.
You can see how desperate someone would get when this occurs, and then be extremely pushy @ selling this garbage as their finances just spiral downward furthur then when they got convinced to do it in the first place.

I get so sick of hearing about this crap...but you guys know the saying about a fool and his money.

Overpriced soy protein, backed by heartless marketing...that's all it is.

I've deleted at least 20 people from my Facebook in the last year because I got sick of reading the lies.

You know what the really sad part is?
Many of these people were NPC competitors...they should know better. One girl in particular placed really highnatnthe Arnold Figure a couple years back...using her success doing itnthenrightnway to take people's money.

Scammers.

It's been around my area for a while, couple years now. Several people with the bmw's. A couple of my aquaintances are into it. One is a director or ambassador or something pretty high up. They are always traveling. LA, Knoxville and cities in Florida. Constantly networking. The big dog was pulling 25k a month. But recently hit the next level and bumped him up to 85k a month. I believe it. He's Rollin. His buddy is not as quite as high but still is making good cash. They don't have regular jobs. They wanted me to join and I'm like I dont have time. Full time job, training, three kids and a wife. Only so many hours in a day.

Some of you guys are missing the point that most women and some men NEED some form of a system in order to adhere to a weight loss program. Sure, they can buy some polyethyline glycol, a multi-vitamin and some Wal-Mart protein and do essentially the same thing as Visalus, but women like to follow fads. Around here, the new thing this year is Plexus. Just like Visalus, they'll lose a few pounds, swear it's a great product, exercise a little, then fall back into their old habits and do the next fad next year.

Hell, I'm jealous of the guys who get these things started. They have figured out how to make millions selling flavored protein with a laxative kicker. It's all about the marketing.

I couldn't bring myself to sell people this crap....like someone ahead of me said, its overpriced soy protein. Knowing what we know about supplements, nutrition, ect, its hard to "go with the flow" when it comes to these fads

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131