YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Visited a Planet Fitness, and here's my email to them.

I really do think that is true to some extent. I was that way too until I started including some powerlifting type training doing sets of 3-4 reps in heavy lifts like the squat. I found that in order for me to give 100% I had to grunt while pushing up the bar in the squat. I am always very quiet, but pusing yourself to the limit like that with heavy weight felt like it required me to grunt on at least the last rep on the set. I could normally do a set of 10 reps with 455 on the squat without making a peep. Doing a set with 525 or so and I found myself grunting pretty damn loud on the last 2 reps. Try a super intense set like that with a super heavy weight for you and see if you can stop yourself from grunting.

i agree, when i push hard, usually squat or dl i make a little noise. i workout alone so there's no attention im calling to myself...

...about planet fitness, if you don't like it, don't workout there. very simple.

I want to find a planet fitness and get a one day pass somehow. Id just do powercleans for like an hour and drop them from shoulder height screaming like my arm was being amputated. Even scream while Im drinking water haha

I stopped in at one of these gyms here recently and just by them looking at me they decided that i should look into a more hardcore gym. I was like what? It was there opinion that this would not be the right gym for me. I really had no intentions on joining I just wanted to see if all the gyms are alike, with what I have read and they most deffinitely are.

How many of you guys have actually been kicked out of planet shitneess? A lot of guys on here complain about this place but how many of you are willing to actually do something to try and change the situation. I'll give you an example of something that just happened to me.

Long story short, I got my bank statement in the mail one day and it was overdrawn. This was an account that I did not use much and I had forgot that I had one bill that was coming out of it I think for around $15 a month. There had charge me $7 a day overdraft and after like 2 weeks is was I think $10. I later found out that the banks made a total of $17 billion last year in these made up over draft fees alone. Needles to say I was very pissed about this especially since you do not find out about it till your next statement that I now owed them a few hundred $!!!!

I called my bank and talked to the manager and nicely asked him to take the fees off which of course I knew he wouldn't so I told him that I was going to take him to small claims court. I knew that I was not going to win, but I also knew that they would have to hire a lawyer and the bank manager would have to also be there and miss at least a half day of work. So who is winning here really. The manger asked if he could call me back later that day to see what he could do. :rolleyes: He later called me back and very nicely told me that they would wave the fees, but also told me that if it ever happened again that I would have to pay. I nicely thanked him and said that it wouldn't and the next day closed my account.

Next time that someone gets kicked out of planet whatever take them to small claims. I guarentee that if enough people start doing this they will have no choice, but to start treating you guys a little better.

You know......my girlfriend got taken for over $400 that way. She checked her online account, it said she had $700. Great! So we went shopping, bought some cash, food, socks, etc. Barely spent $150. She gets on to check her account the next day to see if the cable bill was taken out ($100), BAM!

$400 in overdrafts. Her online account was not up to date. The check she cashed two days before had not "cleared" yet, but it showed it as being cleared on the online bank statement. She complained, I complained, nothing was done. They said sorry about your luck, even though it was their fucking fault THEIR computer was wrong. So we both closed our accounts right then and there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws