over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Visited Thor

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Visited Thor. He says hello and thanks everyone for the support.

How's he doing bro?

How's he doing bro?
Honestly, I really hope things get better and he moves to another facility. :(

Honestly, if your over 50 and not taking care yourself go visit him and it will change your mind. Actually any age. I'm 38 and left their with a new perspective.

Don't be the person that thinks it won't happen to you!

Honestly, if your over 50 and not taking care yourself go visit him and it will change your mind. Actually any age. I'm 38 and left their with a new perspective.

He had a stroke right? Strokes can be caused by AAS? Been super busy with work lately so haven't really seen what all is going on.

He had a stroke right? Strokes can be caused by AAS? Been super busy with work lately so haven't really seen what all is going on.

He had two strokes within several weeks of each other and at this time needs a trache because he has pneumonia. He's paralyzed on the left side of his body. No use of his left arm or leg.

That is just brutal . Dose he have kids . idk know what to say just sucks right before Christmas. I am over 50 and done to much.been thinking about this quite a bit.time to change things up.

It can be debatable if AAS by themselves can cause strokes. Of course we know they can increase RBC count which increases probabilities of developing a stroke or a blood clot. However, steroids cause harm overall generally speaking. If a body is already deficient in essential nutrients, or a person has an unknown preexisting condition, of course steroids will greatly increase the risk through oxidative damage/inflammation.

I know some people swear steroids are perfectly fine and many people think of themselves as indestructible, but they're not. I insist steroids are dangerous, and as all other drugs I myself personally catalogue them as poison. Do we use them because we need them? NO. True, some need them as TRT, but that is mostly because they fucked themselves up using steroids to begin with. The modern so called "menopause" and ED, can perfectly be treated with nutrients and supplements. We play with AAS for vanity purposes. That is the truth. It is a pure emotional, baseless, insignificant reason. Just like using antibiotics, its a matter of playing with the right doses causing the least harm possible while getting the maximum possible benefits.

I am not against AAS, however I believe that if we are all aware of their true identity and aware of what are we playing with, we could be more careful and avoid a lot of problems. The way I see it myself, being still single without kids, if youre married with kids and with a stable career and a good life, there is NO REASON to play with these things. Theres many things way more important in life like true love, family, home, health.

I've had a few (elderly) people die around me in the last two years, and each time I'd visit them in the hospital, I was like "man, if something wrong should happen to me, please let me peacefully die AT HOME"... those places are so, well... depressing... :(

Hope Thor is gonna get out SOON. Please wish him a speedy recovery from us, Dragonfire. :)

I hope he's able to regain a good quality of life at some point..:(

Thanks Drargonfire

Thanks for the update, and the reminder. I have been feeling my own mortality lately more than usual.

That is just brutal . Dose he have kids . idk know what to say just sucks right before Christmas. I am over 50 and done to much.been thinking about this quite a bit.time to change things up.

25 year old at college

Glad he's doing alright. Wish him well for me.

I wouldn't call his condition "alright"...his entire left side is paralyzed and he has a trach along with pneumonia.

I wouldn't call his condition "alright"...his entire left side is paralyzed and he has a trach along with pneumonia.
That's Not alright

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I will be 29 this week and this makes me want to seriously reconsider everything

2 years ago i had bloodwork done and I had stressed kidneys, swollen liver and bad LDL . I took 6 months off for the first time in YEARS and got healthy. I ahve been on a year straight recently.

I don't think I have arnold genetics, nor do I want to be a pro bodybuilder

I think I will switch to muay thai full time in a few years for longevity purposes and lay off the PEDS. Jeez

I feel selfish usings PEDS after reading all of these posts being a father

up and coming is a proper PCT and break. Revelations come mentally during this time as well.

happy holidays bros i love you all . Been here since 2008

Last edited:
Man this stuff is scary

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members