over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Visualization / Power of the Mind

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Haha oh man I feel ya. It is a very depressing realization indeed. How much gear did you get up to, out of curiosity?

That's a part of why I decided to just go back to TRT. Whether I was on TRT or blasting eventually I would still have a limit. For me, I am not the best responder to gear so even if I just kept blasting 1-1.5g forever I don't think I'd hold more than maybe 10-15lb more max compared to TRT so it wasn't worth staying on for many more years for that.

As an example, this past year I bulked up on a 12 week cycle of "safer" injectables and then cut down with another cycle of the same compounds....I netted pretty much nothing. It's a harsh reality to see that even with gear we have limits that aren't yet what we desire but like you said unless we want to make a jump to the next set of compounds like GH, slin, etc then we pretty much have to go crazy.

I am only 24, so I'd like to think I can still make some progress, but I've trained very hard and very consistently with a proper diet for 9 years, and 3 years on gear....the reality may be that I'm pretty much capped out if I just stay on TRT (which I plan to). Then again maybe I'm just putting a mental block on myself :banghead: :D

Good post, I think you still have growing to do. As far as my high doses, 1 gram a week of test, 75 mg tren ace EOD, dbol 30mg a day, insulin post workout a few days a week. That is a high test dose for my size of around 165 pounds. I don't remember how long I did it, but I gained nothing. Haven't done orals in years, I like the harder look without that water retention, besides the strain on liver.
Actually I think I went higher than a gram on the test since I was making from raw powder and had so much. Just a few weeks above a gram, did nothing. The number of our muscle cells is fixed at birth, without Gh to grow new cells, only gonna get as big as your parents let you. SEO did put me past with calves though, as I think it stretched the fascia and allowed the muscle room to be bigger.

Last edited:
Good post, I think you still have growing to do. As far as my high doses, 1 gram a week of test, 75 mg tren ace EOD, dbol 30mg a day, insulin post workout a few days a week. That is a high test dose for my size of around 165 pounds. I don't remember how long I did it, but I gained nothing. Haven't done orals in years, I like the harder look without that water retention, besides the strain on liver.
Actually I think I went higher than a gram on the test since I was making from raw powder and had so much. Just a few weeks above a gram, did nothing. The number of our muscle cells is fixed at birth, without Gh to grow new cells, only gonna get as big as your parents let you. SEO did put me past with calves though, as I think it stretched the fascia and allowed the muscle room to be bigger.

So how much do you take now, or do you just stay on TRT doses now? And 165lb is the biggest you got? How tall are you?

Interesting about the SEO, how big were your calves before using it and how big are they now years later?

So how much do you take now, or do you just stay on TRT doses now? And 165lb is the biggest you got? How tall are you?

Interesting about the SEO, how big were your calves before using it and how big are they now years later?

I'm only 5'4", small bones and joints. I use 500mg test year round. Last few months I have thrown in some anabolics to be a little bigger and help with fat loss(tren), lube the joints(NPP). I have been incorporating the gear with SEO and rotating through the calf heads 6 days a week which has pumped them up again. They lost some size from not doing any SEO for a long time. They were bigger though than before I ever did it all. I don't remember the exact measurements. I have always striven for a balanced physique and that helped accomplish that. Here's a pic from Oct 2013, no SEO for a long time in this pic.
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Looks good man. Calves look pretty proportional. So you're saying they do of course shrink down after stopping SEO but they are still bigger than before you ever used SEO? I know you don't have exact measurements but any idea how much you retained, like was it significant, and how long did you go without using SEO after doing it for a while?

I wonder if you would still retain some size in them even if you stopped the SEO for 2-5+ years. Maybe cheaper to just get implants :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131