over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vit K2

animal71

Banned
anyone using vitamin k2 along with other minerals as a mineral load? been discussing k2 on evo and a few guys are loading with it, especially during injuries, you guys doing the same? any experience with k2?

Tons of people on this forum use Vitamin K2 from Life Extension

I use after reading what Dante said about. Just did my blood while on a fair cycle. think I'm going to live till I'm 150 it was so good. of course using other things

Tons of people on this forum use Vitamin K2 from Life Extension

I'm sorry I botched the name. It's called Super K. Everyone here who bodybuilds should be taking it.

cool,but what they discuss on evo forum has the mk7 in it - that joint supp rx ,

also that super K almost made me reconsider what I am taking until I realised that it is the mk4 menaquinone

what I am taking is K2 menatetrenone mk4 133%RDA with 500% RDA of cholecarciferol in 1 tablet from Oxford Vitality (google if you wanna see it)

I very carefully made that choice ,maybe John Meadows will chime in as I this is likely where I get this tip from

in any case I would be interested to know so please elaborate

cool,but what they discuss on evo forum has the mk7 in it - that joint supp rx ,

also that super K almost made me reconsider what I am taking until I realised that it is the mk4 menaquinone

what I am taking is K2 menatetrenone mk4 133%RDA with 500% RDA of cholecarciferol in 1 tablet from Oxford Vitality (google if you wanna see it)

I very carefully made that choice ,maybe John Meadows will chime in as I this is likely where I get this tip from

in any case I would be interested to know so please elaborate

Super K has both K2 and K7

One important tip: remember that vitamins A, D, E and K are fat soluble vitamins. Make sure to take any supplement containing those 4 vitamins with a meal that contains some dietary fat to ensure optimal absorption.

I get my recommended daily vitamin k2 intake through N2joint Rx from n2bm.com each day. I always take it with breakfast for that exact reason.
**broken link removed**

I have been using k2 for a few years daily, I cant remember who exactly turned me onto it but I just have it every morning as one of the many pills i ingest every morning

I'm with Nothuman actually.....i do use the Vit K2 complex from Life Extension. With my current blast, my coach was very adament about me using it, he said if he found out i'm not using it(i guess he can check through my bloodwork i must submit to him every month).....then he would drop me as a client.

most guys fail to get in their essential minerals cause our diets are so poor. this will cost you in the long run. anyone can be successful at 20 doing a lot wrong, but when you get 40, 50, and 60 years old it's not so easy anymore

most guys fail to get in their essential minerals cause our diets are so poor. this will cost you in the long run. anyone can be successful at 20 doing a lot wrong, but when you get 40, 50, and 60 years old it's not so easy anymore

That is so very true. As we age it definitely becomes more important especially if your goal is a long healthy life.

Mine ran our a month ago and didn't re order yet. Now I feel stupid.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity