over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitaly - Steroids ! LOL

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBGxivEYOaA]Steroids? - YouTube[/ame]

Its an illegal substance what does he expect people to say?

He is not trying to interview them man, he is just being goofy which is funny to me and a lot of other people.... you should have wrote something like ROFLCOPTER or LMFAO, I think your estro is high !

Funny kid. I love when he runs around like a zombie chasing people in shady parts of town.

I love a good comedy bit,but I don't get this.its not funny.
that dudes gonna approach the wrong motherfucker one day and end up in a pile with a broken face.

Ha this is the "Bro, do you even lift" guy. How has he not gotten his ass kicked. Actually, how are people so stupid to not know he is just trolling them.

:yeahthat:
Tom Greene comedy routines may be dangerous to one's health.

I'm I the only one that finds it very uncomfortable to watch stuff like this? Lol I hate awkward situations and I can't even watch them on TV.

I agree though, this guy is trying to be funny, but he's actually going to get his ass beat one day.

I love a good comedy bit,but I don't get this.its not funny.
that dudes gonna approach the wrong motherfucker one day and end up in a pile with a broken face.

I know it! That is exactly what I am thinking. He will be in luck though because he will have it all on tape and that will be very useful in court,lol!

I'm I the only one that finds it very uncomfortable to watch stuff like this? Lol I hate awkward situations and I can't even watch them on TV.

I agree though, this guy is trying to be funny, but he's actually going to get his ass beat one day.

I agree, its uncomfortable to watch and yes, he is going to ask the guy on too much tren who just found out his girlfriend works at a legal brothel in Nevada

I know it! That is exactly what I am thinking. He will be in luck though because he will have it all on tape and that will be very useful in court,lol!

I had to jump in on this one, meanwhile I should be working,
in court it may show the judge why he was hit but its no defense to hit someone because they antagonized you (no matter how much of an asswhipping the guy needs)

I had to jump in on this one, meanwhile I should be working,
in court it may show the judge why he was hit but its no defense to hit someone because they antagonized you (no matter how much of an asswhipping the guy needs)

No, I mean it will help this kid that is doing this. If this punk gets attacked it will be on film and the proof of assault will be undeniable. Youre right, he can harass and act like a complete ass and if someone lays a hand on him and hurts him then it suit time.

No, I mean it will help this kid that is doing this. If this punk gets attacked it will be on film and the proof of assault will be undeniable. Youre right, he can harass and act like a complete ass and if someone lays a hand on him and hurts him then it suit time.

gotcha, yes very good point.
if someone cracked him in the jaw once it would probably prevent him from continuing this and possibly getting killed if someone hit him too many times or hard enough.

That of which makes this guy so much funnier in my opinion. This guy has BALLS. Plus he's freakin hilarious.

These videos are a walk in the park for him though. Anyone who's seen his zombie video where he is approaching 20+ black dudes, literally in the hood of Miami, and gets a gun pointed at him would know approaching skinny guys at the gym is no big deal to him.

It makes me wonder though because some of these guys seem to act like they know he is completely clowning them and not serious. If I was that black dude I can't imagine being quite as cool as he was.

Regardless, I cracked up hard to this shit. Thanks for the laugh.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

That of which makes this guy so much funnier in my opinion. This guy has BALLS. Plus he's freakin hilarious.

These videos are a walk in the park for him though. Anyone who's seen his zombie video where he is approaching 20+ black dudes, literally in the hood of Miami, and gets a gun pointed at him would know approaching skinny guys at the gym is no big deal to him.

It makes me wonder though because some of these guys seem to act like they know he is completely clowning them and not serious. If I was that black dude I can't imagine being quite as cool as he was.

Regardless, I cracked up hard to this shit. Thanks for the laugh.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I'm with you. His ballsyness is hilarious.

He has actually been clocked in the face on more than one occasion while doing a bit and while one day someone may really give him a beating, he seems like a tough russian willing to take that risk for our amusement.

It's funny but dangerous! One day he'll catch somebody getting ready for a show on low carbs and Tren...The outcome will be bad!! LOL!! I love the group of guys that come out of the gym together and most of them already have cigarettes going...Amazing!!

It's funny but dangerous! One day he'll catch somebody getting ready for a show on low carbs and Tren...The outcome will be bad!! LOL!! I love the group of guys that come out of the gym together and most of them already have cigarettes going...Amazing!!

The part where guys walk out gym together with cigs was obviously staged.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws