over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitaly Ugolnikov

I saw him in contest and backstage, he is really HUGE ! Hardness ll come with the time.

Also looks healthy and not messed up by site enhancement like a lot of huge young guys.

I am not trying to talk shit or anything..but we’ve all seen it!

every few years a giant soviet bloc guy comes into the seen, and disappears without Another mention.

This guy is a (much) better BB'er than Fedorov and Lesukov though. Those two basically only had their freak factor going for them. This guy seems to have it all and he has a frame that can easily hold more muscle without ruining his overall shape imo. I'm not going to say he's the next great white hope but he should at the least do better than the aforementioned two.

I am not trying to talk shit or anything..but we’ve all seen it!

every few years a giant soviet bloc guy comes into the seen, and disappears without Another mention.

I only remember 2 Russian bodybuilders who could have been something, actually, guys in Russia have been more dedicated to weightlifting, powerlifting or strongman than bodybuilding.

Fedorov had a pectoral tear and for unknown reasons did not obtain his supreme competition status which he achieved in Russia at his debut in the Olympia.

Lesukov is a massive guy in social media photos, but he never got into shape and his lines weren't brilliant on stage.

Also, the world is different now and the NPCs have expanded to the whole world, so a Russian guy will have fewer impediments to get the pro card and move within the circle of influence, sponsors, judges, etc...

I completely agree with bboy regarding his ab and thigh pose, it´s a joy to watch! That is bodybuilding, a big man with no fucking bubble gut, a tight midsection, and no obvious oil use, I really wish he keeps it that way.

Just needs thicker outer lats thats all, his back double bicep is actually good as he has very good upper back and trap development.
It looked a bit undersized to me when in comparison to the rest of him, specifically his delts and arms. It will basically need to catch up IMO.

his back, particularly his rear lat spread looks much better in the video Dugbet posted as opposed to a lot of the pictures. Quads look top notch. what is his height and weight?

Coverage of his win at the Russian Championships on his YT:

Zaruba Titans - my way to victory! How it was? - Vitaly Ugolnikov

Young good looking kid, if he is smart about his bodybuilding career he should be highly successful off his looks alone, the kid looks fresh and not haggard and toxic

I noticed this guy on IG awhile back. One of his recent pics was mind blowing. Crazy development especially considering his age. With those genetics he could go really far. One of the most impressive young bodybuilders I have ever seen. It means nothing but he still looks very fresh which is only a good sign. There have been other young and up and coming bodybuilders and they looked 37 in their mid 20's.

Had to buy new luggage to carry his trophies.

We transport 35 kilograms of bronze and gold!

Vitaly Ugolnikov back and shoulders - CC

Big kid.....old man is lean and jacked also.

I was thinking same thing. Old guys is pretty built, then young dude stands next to him. Really gives perspective to how big the young guy is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws