over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin B17 to cure and prevent cancer --- Injections

its funny that i had found this thread when i did last year,, earlier this year, a now ex friend of mine, had been diagnosed with testicular cancer,, no health insurance ,,, i remembered this thread and i had done some research and saved the links from before,,
i had him buy the b17 tabs as well as appricot seeds,, went on 90% veggie diet ,, an even went and did the iv vita c treatment. and in 3 months his testing came back negative.. not sure which helped him, or a combo of all 3or the fact that he found out early on an did something about it,, but it did work for hiim..
my gdad died of prostate cancer, opted for chemo and he died a slow death,, chemo has a low success rate in the states.. i would never opt for that for myself if i was ever in that position,, that jus my opinion..

Good news, interesting to know which one was essential, thanks for sharing,

I have been following up on this topic - B17 for the last few years. B17 vs. other treatment options, B17 vs. FDA & Pharmaceutical companies and many more. I can understand the reason behind the intention of pharmaceutical companies because traditional treatments are about generating money. So they are trying to suppress B17 treatment options. Totally fine with me. But I am not understanding the reason behind how 100 years ago the rate of cancer was down, now it has doubled. Please correct me if I am wrong but I strongly believe why today we have higher cancer rate than it used to be 100 years ago.

100 years ago:

- we weren't technologically advanced when it came to detecting cancers
- misdiagnosis due to education
- most cancer cases weren't reported
- affordability of medicines lured people toward other cheaper options and doctors who weren't actually doctors for cancers but treated people for money (commonly practiced in other countries).

Today:

- People are learning and gaining knowledge because of better education system, internet, media and most importantly technologically advanced medical system. That's why we are seeing higher cancer rate.

Also, I believe today with the use of chemicals in plants and hormones in our food to keep up with the demand of world's increasing population has influence on the increasing rate of cancer but it doesn't mean the rate was lower 100 years ago. We simply don't know and are not confident to answer that question!

Use of B17 may not be allowed in the USA or other medically advanced and pharmaceutical dominant countries but there are 90+ poor countries in the world who can't afford to buy chemo or radiation treatments and no one is stopping them to use B17 (cheaper) and be cured. But I am not seeing that is happening either!

I lived part of my life in third world country and part here in the USA. My mother had cancer (stage II/III) and now cured for last 12 years with chemo and radiation not in the USA but outside in the third world country. I also have family members who died of cancer. Never tried chemo or radiation but only an alternative options and it did not work. From my experience, I would say, they both works to an extent. It all depends on how far, how aggressive, types of mutation, your immune system and/or otherwise if GOD decides to cure you without any treatments (I have had people believing on that too) ;)

B17 is not a super medicine like how people thinks. It is a complex issue since not all cancer cells are the same or carries the same protein markers. You can only experiment and hope it will target the right marker like "Immunotherapy" and that is another whole area of treatment option. It is safe (most of the time) since it is your own immune system killing the cancer cells and no radiation or chemo involved. We are still in early stage of this area but I am very confident, we will win the war against most cancers within the next 50 years. :lightbulb:

I read that b17 can be toxic? but I don't know if that was just started by the government to deter people from using it.

Either way, I belive the only way to beat cancer is to already be dead...

If it were really this easy to cure cancer, I don't think the drug companies could keep it a secret---let alone suppress the cure. It would be all over the news.

Yah I mean why would they suppress a cure for disease, when they can make so much more money off of treatment...idiota I tell you

Great info . Going to keep this and look more in to it .. You never know . Cancer does not discrimenate

drug companies

They are so greedy these idiots , all they want is more power and money. THEY
R in government and change the laws. Its pathetic.
Its almost like communism.
wATCH the truth about cancer on you tube and u will see the BS these drug companies do.
Laetrile worked but the scientists who went through said it didnt work ( paid off by the drug companies).
Here is a fact . In california , if u are a doctor and treating someone with cancer, u cannot give them anything but chemo drugs or they will be arrested.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT TELL YOU?
FUCK IT PISSES ME OFF THE CORRUPTION.

I still don't have an opinion on the subject as there are two sides to this. If you are interested in the history of laetrile/ B 17, please see my link below. It is very depressing as there is much fraud and forgery surrounding it's creation and existence, with many people profiting immensely by treating people with it, although treatment seems unsuccessful for the most part. It's been around for 60 years if it treated all cancer as it claims I'm sure it would be much more widespread now

http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/laetrile.html

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Aint that the truth

Yah I mean why would they suppress a cure for disease, when they can make so much more money off of treatment...idiota I tell you

If u have been following this kind of thing for many years, such as i have, the proof is there that doctors/drug companies, food companies/government dont really want you cured because there is tons of money of the maintenance of the disease.

I have read many books from 40 year experienced doctors/natural paths and they all say mainstream medicine treats only the symptom , not the cause.
What does that tell you? This way one will never find the cause of the problem and the needed drug is always required for the symptom. Natural paththic doctors try to treat the cause.

Here is another scam about statins. The believe or lie in mainstream medicine says u have a cholesterol problem and oversell the poor patients with statin drugs where they can have some horrific side effects.
The truth is cholestrol is only a small part of the heart disease problem and a very minor one at that. Heart disease or hardening of the arteries is causeb by stress / plaque from too much calcium ,thats why k2 is needed to take the excess calcium out of the blood and into the bones.... only.

There are too many scams that are coming out more and more indicating the drug companies care more for profit than real doctoring.

Ozone is such a great treatment for many things as used in germany for so many years while the GODDAM FDA says its poison and illegal to use. FUCKING ASSHOLES..

There are just too many things that point to drug companies, government, doctors ... are mostly in it for profit mostly and these main diseases according to them ,will never be cured. LETS ALL GIVE TO THE CANCER SOCIETY SO THEY CAN BUY ANOTHER FUCKING ISLAND SOMEWHERE WARM.

If u have been following this kind of thing for many years, such as i have, the proof is there that doctors/drug companies, food companies/government dont really want you cured because there is tons of money of the maintenance of the disease.

I have read many books from 40 year experienced doctors/natural paths and they all say mainstream medicine treats only the symptom , not the cause.
What does that tell you? This way one will never find the cause of the problem and the needed drug is always required for the symptom. Natural paththic doctors try to treat the cause.

Here is another scam about statins. The believe or lie in mainstream medicine says u have a cholesterol problem and oversell the poor patients with statin drugs where they can have some horrific side effects.
The truth is cholestrol is only a small part of the heart disease problem and a very minor one at that. Heart disease or hardening of the arteries is causeb by stress / plaque from too much calcium ,thats why k2 is needed to take the excess calcium out of the blood and into the bones.... only.

There are too many scams that are coming out more and more indicating the drug companies care more for profit than real doctoring.

Ozone is such a great treatment for many things as used in germany for so many years while the GODDAM FDA says its poison and illegal to use. FUCKING ASSHOLES..

There are just too many things that point to drug companies, government, doctors ... are mostly in it for profit mostly and these main diseases according to them ,will never be cured. LETS ALL GIVE TO THE CANCER SOCIETY SO THEY CAN BUY ANOTHER FUCKING ISLAND SOMEWHERE WARM.
This thread is about b-17 and cancer, not statins and cholesterol. Do you have any useful information to share other than saying "it's all a government conspiracy?"

This thread is about b-17 and cancer, not statins and cholesterol. Do you have any useful information to share other than saying "it's all a government conspiracy?"

Dude.
You not looking at this as a whole .

See my other post mentioning chemo and cancer about the law in california.

They dont want you to use anything but chemo drugs for cancer otherwise the doctor is arrested.
What does that tell you?
About b-17 , it works .... DO a you-tube about "the truth about cancer" Tye boliger, he interviewed docs and scientists about b-17.

Nuff said .

You are bang on

jus how tru is this ??,, i trully believe there is a natural cure for every disease out there, just alot of the stuff is either undiscovered or info suppressed by big corps. !

Yep. The more i research this, the more it is so true.
Your body is such an advanced mechanism to protect itself.
You dont need synthetic drugs ( mostly ) ,you fix the problem by knowig the cause. Mainstream medicine is so caught up on treating the symptom, they never fix the problem. ( great for the drug companies or do they want it that way,-treat the symptom).

Dr shallenebger has written a book where he is a medical and a natural doctor where he explains the problem with disease is the energy in the cell decays.

I bought the book "bursting with energy" and he explains how mainstream medicine is only treating the symptom not the cause because he was part of that as well.

In one of dr shallenbegers you tube video ,he explains what happens in the cell and the process of making energy.

You loose the energy in the cell, you are more prone to disease .

Its no secret that cancer cannot grow in an oxygen environment.
If u want to starve the cancer , you dont feed it glucose.

Diet and detox is a bit part cancer prevention.

A friend of mine had cancer nd did go for chemo. That really wasted him away. 6 months later , he went to get a check up to see if the cancer has stopped or not.
I asked up if the doc told him what to eat , what not to eat ....nothing ...
most doctors dont know about nutrition for that....
Again, a high carb diet with sugars will feed that cancer and really metastasize it.

Giving a body that much chemo , that kills both bad cells and good cells doesnt even sound like a good approach.

There are many cures for cancer that work but then again, the drug companies really try to keep their bottom line safe by keeping people quiet such as the b17 case ....Check out the truth about cancer documentary in you tube.
Ozone is another thing that works.
So yes, the drug companies are doing their greatest attempt of poisoning peoples minds with articles saying that there is no cure for Cancer yada yad, and give more hard earned money to the cancer society .

How many more years are people gonna go along for the ride?

Its sickening.

Always seems to be some new remedy that's the in thing. Use to be you had to keep the body alkaline. Disease grows faster the more acidic the body.

Always seems to be some new remedy that's the in thing. Use to be you had to keep the body alkaline. Disease grows faster the more acidic the body.

Yes, according to dr shallenberger and others acidic becomes that way when your cells ( mitochopndria) is trying to making energy with less oxygen ,therefore, the acidic process is more prevalent and this a great way to spread or metastasize cancer.

Dr Shallengeber has many you-tube videos explaining what goes on in the cells ,and the process" of making energy in the cellls.

Its a chemical reaction and once you understand the process , then you can figure out what breaks down.
He has an anti-aging clinic in Nevada.
He is quite remarkable.

Yes, according to dr shallenberger and others acidic becomes that way when your cells ( mitochopndria) is trying to making energy with less oxygen ,therefore, the acidic process is more prevalent and this a great way to spread or metastasize cancer.

Dr Shallengeber has many you-tube videos explaining what goes on in the cells ,and the process" of making energy in the cellls.

Its a chemical reaction and once you understand the process , then you can figure out what breaks down.

He has an anti-aging clinic in Nevada.

He is quite remarkable.

I'll checkout some of his videos, sounds very interesting.

I'll checkout some of his videos, sounds very interesting.

Yes , be sure to check out this one. Health, Aging, and Disease - It's all About Energy - Part 1 and part 2 .

I think this is a great place to start.

Yes , be sure to check out this one. Health, Aging, and Disease - It's all About Energy - Part 1 and part 2 .

I think this is a great place to start.

Thanks. I've looked into the holistic approach. B-Complexes, Resveratrol, Garlic, etc....

Last few years I started taking a chopped up clove of garlic with a shot of warm water, 4 or 5 oz and an oz of raw apple cider vinegar. Taste awful, but I haven't had even so much as a cold in years. And that's even with people all around me hacking and coughing all over me.

Sorry for going off topic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar