over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin C - MegaDosing - Majority are fake

Linus Pauling, Nobel prize winning chemist (DNA), got a boat load of crap for believing in and popularizing the vitamin C.

Would be interesting to look back at his research and see on what it was founded on and see if it still holds water.

The research was done on ascorbic acid, it's not vitamin C
Asorbic acid helps my joints 1,000% not arguing here I’ve always used basic C supplements so what are you saying is the C we should be taking, like liposomal C can you post a pic of what you take and the benefits you get from it for us?

Do you consider asorbic acid bad or just useless or inert?

Do you consider asorbic acid bad or just useless or inert?
He doesn't know because he's just spewing bullshit.

Vitamin C and Ascorbic Acid are literally both C6H8O6.

The OP has fallen for a bunch of horseshit from websites that say things like "Vitamins are not individual molecular compounds. Vitamins are biological complexes." and try to sell you some idea that a Vitamin is some complex of things that have no efficacy unless taken together.

Here's the funniest part. The OP starts off by talking about how goats can synthesize Vitamin C and how powerful it is for them. Guess what those goats are synthesizing? Some complex blend of things with fancy names like "flavonoids" and "Factor K"? No, they're literally synthesizing, you guessed it, Ascorbic Acid.

I guess the great industrial conspiracy that's pulling the wool over our eyes managed to somehow alter the biology of goats and make them believe the great ascorbic acid lie. Lmfao.

Why not just say you have no fucking clue what you're talking about?

Enlighten me Instead of sending me to some shit forum with no info to get likes by the herd.

Ascorbic Acid is useless period.
Because the topic has been debated at length on that forum. It has nothing to do with likes on a post you mongrel. It’s you who has no clue about the subject falling for shills. Dr Thomas levy had forgotten more about vitamin C than we can offer here, so I redirected you to a forum that had debated him; and several other far more qualified individuals than ourselves on the topic YOU seem to want to know about. All I’ve done is help you, I don’t have to be polite or coddle your feelings in the process. I send you to a place with untold information and research and you scoff and think I want LIKES on an anonymous forum. You absolute pleb

Asorbic acid helps my joints 1,000% not arguing here I’ve always used basic C supplements so what are you saying is the C we should be taking, like liposomal C can you post a pic of what you take and the benefits you get from it for us?
He doesn’t know shit all, he thinks all types and methods of intake of absorbic acid are useless. Forget all the successful research on both oral and IV absorbic acid. On this forum we have ourselves a true genius

Experts would disagree with you. There are various forms of vitamin C ascorbic acid is just one type. Just as there are various types of vitamin A, E etc. But well read people already know that.

Can we discuss a topic with out mudslinging or name calling? Thanks for understanding.

The OP has fallen for a bunch of horseshit from websites that say things like "Vitamins are not individual molecular compounds. Vitamins are biological complexes." and try to sell you some idea that a Vitamin is some complex of things that have no efficacy unless taken together.

Here's the funniest part. The OP starts off by talking about how goats can synthesize Vitamin C and how powerful it is for them. Guess what those goats are synthesizing? Some complex blend of things with fancy names like "flavonoids" and "Factor K"? No, they're literally synthesizing, you guessed it, Ascorbic Acid.

I guess the great industrial conspiracy that's pulling the wool over our eyes managed to somehow alter the biology of goats and make them believe the great ascorbic acid lie. Lmfao.
Lol you are on fire here brother, but I do feel you on the smoke of supplements and I’ve always gotten results from AA I just figured maybe I can learn something bc I won’t lie I don’t study C I just take it with gelatin 3x day.

I don’t know all the specifics of what you guys are fighting about but here..

I’ll lay it down 100% ..

Oral Vit-C barely did anything

INJECTABLE Vit-C that I was pushed to thru a “holistic” doctor (don’t they they were even medically certified)

Has worked its wonders…

Started taking 100mg (1ML) EOD for 3 weeks then 2x a week for 4 weeks
Then 1x a week.. I did this for a year or so and NEVER got sick.

Prior to this I was at the urgent care / doctor for strep throat like symptoms etc. my allergies were bad when I moved to FL and I was miserable , I took so many antibiotics I wasn’t able to get prescribed anymore .

Injections of Vitamin C were awesome..
Night and day difference from pills or the powder mix stuff ..

Okay bro.

I'll take your advice over these doctors

kefir tastes way better and is way more potent and diverse probiotic-wise in contrast to kraut, kraut is next-best though.
Keifer is in most grocery stores by the yogurt it’s flavored m, cheap, a lil sugar heavy imo but not a hard find but yea most people aren’t aware of it just like acidiophilus milk it’s great but few drink it, keifer is more common though.

I think we are splitting hairs when it comes to natural source Vs synthetically derived Vitamin C. I am pretty sure anybody would agree that getting it from the natural source would be fair superior, but this is not always possible.

Doesn’t mean Ascorbic Acid is ineffective or less superior. It’s just Ascorbic acid is the purest form of Vitamin C available. It is synthesized to be a very specific compound with little adulterants. Now these adulterants can offer benefits in absorption and other things.

I think for the most part we would agree that food sources of macro and micronutrients are superior to synthetically created ones. But at the end of the day, I think we are splitting hairs.

Okay bro.

I'll take your advice over these doctors

You could also just pick up a science book and see for yourself. There's a reason you're getting this information from third parties rather than direct from the source.

I'm not doing to bother looking into any of the other sources you posted, but I laughed my ass off when the first video is from Eric Berg.

"Dr." Eric Berg isn't a doctor. He received a "Doctor of Chiropractic" degree in 1988 and uses that to peddle his "expertise" to people like yourself who don't know any better. In fact, he even has a disclaimer at the bottom of the video you linked about it, but knows there are still plenty of people like you who will fall for it.

In a previous post, you asked someone to come at you with facts rather than just refer you somewhere else. So, I posted actual scientific facts that you can double check yourself, and you came back with... a bunch of YouTube videos.

As is usual with these types of threads, everyone claims to want to "discuss facts" until the facts don't work out in their favor. You've made yourself look foolish enough, so I'll leave it at that and let others make up their own mind.

I think we are splitting hairs when it comes to natural source Vs synthetically derived Vitamin C. I am pretty sure anybody would agree that getting it from the natural source would be fair superior, but this is not always possible.

Doesn’t mean Ascorbic Acid is ineffective or less superior. It’s just Ascorbic acid is the purest form of Vitamin C available. It is synthesized to be a very specific compound with little adulterants. Now these adulterants can offer benefits in absorption and other things.

I think for the most part we would agree that food sources of macro and micronutrients are superior to synthetically created ones. But at the end of the day, I think we are splitting hairs.
Agreed and to get the C i ingest I would have to eat a ton of fructose as well and that doesn’t fly. No I’m not eating sauerkraut even if I am a kraut

While i can't say that i have put a lot of effort into the different types of vit C. But i would assume that it is the same as the various forms of vit A and E. The different varieties seem to have specific rolls that they are better at doing then others. But they can be interchangeable to a degree. But the best results can usually be had by using the type that is most suited for that job.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws