over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin C - MegaDosing - Majority are fake

I don’t know all the specifics of what you guys are fighting about but here..

I’ll lay it down 100% ..

Oral Vit-C barely did anything

INJECTABLE Vit-C that I was pushed to thru a “holistic” doctor (don’t they they were even medically certified)

Has worked its wonders…

Started taking 100mg (1ML) EOD for 3 weeks then 2x a week for 4 weeks
Then 1x a week.. I did this for a year or so and NEVER got sick.

Prior to this I was at the urgent care / doctor for strep throat like symptoms etc. my allergies were bad when I moved to FL and I was miserable , I took so many antibiotics I wasn’t able to get prescribed anymore .

Injections of Vitamin C were awesome..
Night and day difference from pills or the powder mix stuff ..
So you "laying it down 100%" is a pure anecdotal experience you had, with 0 reel proof of anything...

I love when people post YouTube MD nutritional advice forgetting that MD’s take about a…. Single semester of nutrition education.

Tldr

Eat your vitamin C.
Take vitamin C if you want to.
Take “buffered”(or. Ester-C) if you’re OCD

I don’t know all the specifics of what you guys are fighting about but here..

I’ll lay it down 100% ..

Oral Vit-C barely did anything

INJECTABLE Vit-C that I was pushed to thru a “holistic” doctor (don’t they they were even medically certified)

Has worked its wonders…

Started taking 100mg (1ML) EOD for 3 weeks then 2x a week for 4 weeks
Then 1x a week.. I did this for a year or so and NEVER got sick.

Prior to this I was at the urgent care / doctor for strep throat like symptoms etc. my allergies were bad when I moved to FL and I was miserable , I took so many antibiotics I wasn’t able to get prescribed anymore .

Injections of Vitamin C were awesome..
Night and day difference from pills or the powder mix stuff ..
I get what you are saying, but I think you meant to put quotation marks to draw emphasis on holistic "doctor" and not on the word "holistic" lol. The mainstream USA do not consider them folks docs. Naturopaths, etc there are many pseudonyms. Personally, I have mixed feelings about ALL "DOCS", but that's another story for another day. Im sure your adherence to better results was arbitrated by the whole ROA concept and im/subq bioavailability vs ingested.
there are quacks in every realm. best advice is to do your own research, distrust your doctor immediately and question everything to champion your movement forward

1672590944928.png

While i can't say that i have put a lot of effort into the different types of vit C. But i would assume that it is the same as the various forms of vit A and E. The different varieties seem to have specific rolls that they are better at doing then others. But they can be interchangeable to a degree. But the best results can usually be had by using the type that is most suited for that job.
True of course as much water as we drink we could just add fresh lemon all day and that woukd do it though I do believe lemon is asorbic acid, though it is filled with flavonoids C supps aren’t.

Guys on Promuscle, "I don't trust these Doctors, they seem to get paid lots of bribes and don't know nutrition."

Also guys on Promuscle, "I will trust these Doctors over any of your advice or studies."

True of course as much water as we drink we could just add fresh lemon all day and that woukd do it though I do believe lemon is asorbic acid, though it is filled with flavonoids C supps aren’t.
I always buy vit C supps that do have flavonoids in them but do realize that most don't. But most people have no real clue about nutrition and put no effort into learning about it. My friends and relatives just ask me what to take when they have an issue. And i try to educate them in the process but that is a waste of time as they just want the problem to go away. I have been taking flavonoids since the 1980's when i first started reading about them. I think food is a far superior source of nutrition then pills are.

Guys on Promuscle, "I don't trust these Doctors, they seem to get paid lots of bribes and don't know nutrition."

Also guys on Promuscle, "I will trust these Doctors over any of your advice or studies."
A person that takes charge or their own health is their own best Dr. as i see it.

A person that takes charge or their own health is their own best Dr. as i see it.
I agree with this somewhat even though I don't have a strong opinion on what's being said about vitamin c the whole debate was over my Head

But doctors definitely are not the end all be all. I've had docs call a tendon tare a contusion and tell me it would go away, I went to a doc for a lymph node swollen he laughed called my a hypochondriac then I saw a second opinion he had me get a pet scan immediately for cancer. Then we have all these trt docs making guys obsessed over their e2 and adjusting and bumping their anti e all the time and having them take more trips to the Lab to "dial in e2" every week. Just to cash in on some $, and not to mention how political and media influenced doctors to take a certain stance 2 years ago

Overall doctors should be trusted but not blindly. Just like a guru on bodybuilding, respect their superior knowledge but weigh it vs common sense.

I agree with this somewhat even though I don't have a strong opinion on what's being said about vitamin c the whole debate was over my Head

But doctors definitely are not the end all be all. I've had docs call a tendon tare a contusion and tell me it would go away, I went to a doc for a lymph node swollen he laughed called my a hypochondriac then I saw a second opinion he had me get a pet scan immediately for cancer. Then we have all these trt docs making guys obsessed over their e2 and adjusting and bumping their anti e all the time and having them take more trips to the Lab to "dial in e2" every week. Just to cash in on some $, and not to mention how political and media influenced doctors to take a certain stance 2 years ago

Overall doctors should be trusted but not blindly. Just like a guru on bodybuilding, respect their superior knowledge but weigh it vs common sense.
A couple weeks ago a cardiologist told me i should be on a statin. To lower my LDL from 75 down to the recommended 70. Which he admitted would not do a thing and could have complications. And he laughed and said he was required to recommend them. I have had more then one Dr. tell me i know more about health then they do. As one pointed out , Dr.'s are not trained in heath. They are trained in managing pain and controlling and curing disease. I have had Dr.s and Orthopedic surgeons misdiagnose me as they were not used to dealing with people like me. One Ortho told me i had a muscle imbalance went to another Ortho that had athletes as clients and he sent me for an MRI had 2 rotators muscles torn from the bone and a ruptured biceps. Dr's may know the general subject matter better, but i know the subject better. Rarely have i misdiagnosed myself.
I go to Dr's to get their educated opinion to add to my own research so the i get the best treatment. In my world trust is earned and i don't give it because they have a degree.

A couple weeks ago a cardiologist told me i should be on a statin. To lower my LDL from 75 down to the recommended 70. Which he admitted would not do a thing and could have complications. And he laughed and said he was required to recommend them. I have had more then one Dr. tell me i know more about health then they do. As one pointed out , Dr.'s are not trained in heath. They are trained in managing pain and controlling and curing disease. I have had Dr.s and Orthopedic surgeons misdiagnose me as they were not used to dealing with people like me. One Ortho told me i had a muscle imbalance went to another Ortho that had athletes as clients and he sent me for an MRI had 2 rotators muscles torn from the bone and a ruptured biceps. Dr's may know the general subject matter better, but i know the subject better. Rarely have i misdiagnosed myself.
I go to Dr's to get their educated opinion to add to my own research so the i get the best treatment. In my world trust is earned and i don't give it because they have a degree.
dude trust me, we lock horns every time I enter a dr office, but I welcome the discord, the dialogue, and reluctantly, for an opportunity to demonstrate my diverse understanding of integrated,cumulative human health systems and its concepts, while simultaneously verbally dismantling their outdated, regurgitated med school "discoveries". Entry level knowledge that EVERY DOCTOR KNOWS. not impressive. I am extremely well-versed, eloquent and quick to speak regarding the human body which is intimidating for most docs. for this very reason I have became extremely self reliant, resolute, and exclusive. I have coached doctors for 10 years who are promenant in san diego and they call me doctor, i swear on my son, as a joke, they call me doc, but not really as a joke. Question everything., the second they get snappy and bothered or "short" that you are digging for solutions and clarity, the second they have proven they are INEPT and in a competition fueled by end prizes $$$$ (kickbacks)

doctors told me id be on dialysis indefinitely at 34 in july. Here I am in January 6 months later healthier than I have been in a few years tbh. ON MY OWN ACCORD. treating ROOT CAUSES, not masking putting butterfly bandaids on them, but addressing ROOT CAUSES and eliminating when applicable

dude trust me, we lock horns every time I enter a dr office, but I welcome the discord, the dialogue, and reluctantly, for an opportunity to demonstrate my diverse understanding of integrated,cumulative human health systems and its concepts, while simultaneously verbally dismantling their outdated, regurgitated med school "discoveries". Entry level knowledge that EVERY DOCTOR KNOWS. not impressive. I am extremely well-versed, eloquent and quick to speak regarding the human body which is intimidating for most docs. for this very reason I have became extremely self reliant, resolute, and exclusive. I have coached doctors for 10 years who are promenant in san diego and they call me doctor, i swear on my son, as a joke, they call me doc, but not really as a joke. Question everything., the second they get snappy and bothered or "short" that you are digging for solutions and clarity, the second they have proven they are INEPT and in a competition fueled by end prizes $$$$ (kickbacks)

doctors told me id be on dialysis indefinitely at 34 in july. Here I am in January 6 months later healthier than I have been in a few years tbh. ON MY OWN ACCORD. treating ROOT CAUSES, not masking putting butterfly bandaids on them, but addressing ROOT CAUSES and eliminating when applicable
I can understand. But i don't get aggressive for the most part as it is not my nature and as it is not in my best interest. Couple times i have raised my voice. That was years ago though. But they usually treat me in a very respectful manner Dr.s have to follow a medical standard or they open themselves to law suites. I try to remember that they listen to whiny crying people all day long and that would suck. I have had a Dr get up and leave the room and say we can't work together. But my perspective is that i pay their salary so i am the boss. I get a kick out of having Dr.s ask me an opinion about what topic health related. I am dealing with a Dr and her nurses trying now to get a wound healed that has been ongoing for 3 years. And am tutoring them on how to trouble shoot the equipment they have been having me use. Nurses often don't have a good concept of the mechanical aspects of equipment that they use on a daily basis. For the most part over the years when i go in and lay out my case as to the treatment i think is best for me most Dr.s agree. When i find the rare Dr. that will say "i don't know" i keep them as long as i can as i think they are a gem. I love honesty! In general i just go to open minded Dr.s saves me time and aggravation.

I can understand. But i don't get aggressive for the most part as it is not my nature and as it is not in my best interest. Couple times i have raised my voice. That was years ago though. But they usually treat me in a very respectful manner Dr.s have to follow a medical standard or they open themselves to law suites. I try to remember that they listen to whiny crying people all day long and that would suck. I have had a Dr get up and leave the room and say we can't work together. But my perspective is that i pay their salary so i am the boss. I get a kick out of having Dr.s ask me an opinion about what topic health related. I am dealing with a Dr and her nurses trying now to get a wound healed that has been ongoing for 3 years. And am tutoring them on how to trouble shoot the equipment they have been having me use. Nurses often don't have a good concept of the mechanical aspects of equipment that they use on a daily basis. For the most part over the years when i go in and lay out my case as to the treatment i think is best for me most Dr.s agree. When i find the rare Dr. that will say "i don't know" i keep them as long as i can as i think they are a gem. I love honesty! In general i just go to open minded Dr.s saves me time and aggravation.
my sentiment as well! cool heads alwys prevail- a parable that was taught to me from an exs mom right before we stepped into child custody battle lol

I take 1-3 grams of Vit C. I have some digestive issues so I likely don’t absorb as much as I take.

So you "laying it down 100%" is a pure anecdotal experience you had, with 0 reel proof of anything...
Proof to me was being sick for months starting injectable VIT-C and then having no problems and now only getting sick maybe once a year.
Could give a shit less what proof that is too you, but I continue to feel better and am thus able to sleep less, take care of my son more and have more time and engery to spend elsewhere . Seems like a small
Price to pay for health and happiness

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity