over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin D Absorption Problems!

Another friend mentioned the same thing; said that it is fat soluble and might be better absorbed with fats than before bed when I am hungry. I just finished dinner and took my vitamin D3 afterwards and am gonna stick with that for a while and retest in a couple months.

You weren't taking it with fats? You should!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You weren't taking it with fats? You should!

I had read somewhere to take it before bed and it would help with sleep. I trusted the source and didn't research or question it. Lesson learned; hopefully my next labwork will show a significant increase.

Try this out!!!! I highly recommend…..

**broken link removed**

I just got my blood results back and my vitamin D levels are 26.9, which is low. What makes this odd is before bed each night I take 10 drops of LEF Vit D3 2000iu per drop. Last week my wife got her blood test back and her vitamin D levels were 92.7(almost toxic) and she takes the exact same vit D I take and at the exact same time as I do except she only does 6 drops. So, it obviously is not that there is something wrong with the vitamin D I am taking. Instead there is obviously something wrong with me where it is not getting absorbed properly. Anybody have any ideas of what might be competing with it? I take vitamin C, L-tryp, melatonin, singulair, and ZMA, and an occasional Temazepam at the same time.[/QUOTE You need more sunlight absorption to resolve your issue point blank

Last edited:
I just got my blood results back and my vitamin D levels are 26.9, which is low. What makes this odd is before bed each night I take 10 drops of LEF Vit D3 2000iu per drop. Last week my wife got her blood test back and her vitamin D levels were 92.7(almost toxic) and she takes the exact same vit D I take and at the exact same time as I do except she only does 6 drops. So, it obviously is not that there is something wrong with the vitamin D I am taking. Instead there is obviously something wrong with me where it is not getting absorbed properly. Anybody have any ideas of what might be competing with it? I take vitamin C, L-tryp, melatonin, singulair, and ZMA, and an occasional Temazepam at the same time.[/QUOTE You need more sunlight absorption to resolve your issue point blank

Lol, you say this without a clue where he lives. Do you think if he lives in Seattle...or any part of the northern USA, that being outside in the sun(especially with the winter months approaching) will do a damn bit of good for him? Not to mention we are specifically trying to get to the bottom of why his body is not utilizing the supplemental vitamin D he has already decided to incorporate.

This is funny. Actually I live in Arizona and am in the sun for several hours a day, my nickname used to be the "sungod". During the winter people don't believe me when I tell them that my tan is natural and not spray or fake and bake. This is one of the reasons I am so surprised by this. Between the strong AZ sun and the fact that I take a lot of Green Pastures oils that are high in natural vit D I should be at least in the normal range without the 20,000iu I take in drops.

fitnesskatz

pressing and knight9 gave some good advice d3 the one really important to us is lost during digestion when it is derived thru food sources so textbook they are right early and with a little fats

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws