over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vitamin d

Everyone should be using Vitamin D3. Too many benefits to list. It's too cheap to skip out on.

Its been talked alot about for cancer prevention and preventing other diseases

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Considering every cell in your body has an actual receptor site for vitamin d you need it. D3 and your dosage should be based off of your labs. 5000iu a day may not be enough. Optimal range is 50 to 80.

I take vitamin D3 year round. I imagine I don't need to take it in the summer months but unless you live in the equator it is necessary for most everyone in North America

"Vitamin D" tends to only shift the TYPE of immune response, so you'd have to know what the hell you are doing and use combination therapy.

Secondly, you'd probably have to use the actual active form of vitamin D, not the prohormone. Does anybody round here actually use Vitamin D? (or does anyone still use Androstenediol to build muscle?). I know that it's a lot safer to use the prohormone.

The safely issue largely concerns calcium, which brings me to my next point. It would be best to use non-calcemic derivatives, and I wish that more of these would be offered as research chemicals.

10,000iu daily with 100mg Mk-7(K2) with a meal contains at least 10g fat keeps my levels in the high range.

I'd you're taking high dose D3, help yourself and add an MK7 (K2) product.

"Vitamin D" tends to only shift the TYPE of immune response, so you'd have to know what the hell you are doing and use combination therapy.

Secondly, you'd probably have to use the actual active form of vitamin D, not the prohormone. Does anybody round here actually use Vitamin D? (or does anyone still use Androstenediol to build muscle?). I know that it's a lot safer to use the prohormone.

The safely issue largely concerns calcium, which brings me to my next point. It would be best to use non-calcemic derivatives, and I wish that more of these would be offered as research chemicals.

Totally confused?

Since ive been taking my Flinstone vitamin d3 , My testicle are fuller and stronger. Im more of a man and i feel powerfull.

I take vitamin D once a week 1.25mg ergocalciferol (D2). I love my chocolate milk also ice cold.........MM

I use Vitamin D3 + a Vitamin K blend(k2+k7). They both compliment one another. If you do some more reading on them you'll see they are good for bone health among other things.

Walmarts Spring Valley 5000iu Vit D3, I take two a day. My vit d levels came up from a 23 six months ago in June to 57 this November, so they must work if you ask me.

20161126_144335.png

Walmarts Spring Valley 5000iu Vit D3, I take two a day. My vit d levels came up from a 23 six months ago in June to 57 this November, so they must work if you ask me.

View attachment 87940

Yup, mine was 70 last time on 10,000iu. It's a clown move not to use it given the cost.

On another note, my A1C also stinks. I'm getting that tested next week. Metformin would be good for you if you're not already on it.

Yup, mine was 70 last time on 10,000iu. It's a clown move not to use it given the cost.

On another note, my A1C also stinks. I'm getting that tested next week. Metformin would be good for you if you're not already on it.

Have my Wife on 5000iu a day and it brought up her level within range as well. We don't get much sun being in the midwest.

The left value is my A1C on 6 months of metformin, 500mg twice a day. Fasted BG was 85.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member