over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitamin for hair loss

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am asking this for my wife. She is wanting to know if there is a certain kind of vitamin/supplement that she could take to help her from losing her hair. She gets handfuls of hair just from brushing and washing her hair. No AAS use at all.

I take biotin, silica complex, MSM, and good multi vitamin all twice a day (Once when I wake up and before I go to bed) all now brand. When I have stopped taking any of these I have noticed a big difference. I do not recommend she takes growth hormone just for her hair but it has definitely helped with my hair.

Last edited:
You might need to find the cause of hair loss. If its dht related(happens to women too) then Saw Palmetto or finasteride can treat it. Vitamin wise I know biotin helps.

Last edited:
Techno listed off a bunch of good sups and of course hgh is also very good
You should look to the cause of the hair loss though , has she been extremely stressed or gone though anything very stressful traumatic in last 3 months?
That can cause women's hair to fall out like you've described

I am asking this for my wife. She is wanting to know if there is a certain kind of vitamin/supplement that she could take to help her from losing her hair. She gets handfuls of hair just from brushing and washing her hair. No AAS use at all.

The process of hair growth has three cycles: Anagen which is the growth phase followed by catagen, a transitional phase and the resting phase, telogen. Throughout this process, Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGF) and microRNAs play key roles as signaling pathways. FGF helps grow healthy hair or initiate a new growth phase during telogen by signaling the growth stimulatory compounds to induce a new hair growth phase.

Researchers in the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania have determined the role of a key growth factor, found in skin cells of limited quantities in humans, that helps hair follicles form and regenerate during the wound healing process. This growth factor, Fgf9, is initially secreted from gamma delta T cells, an unconventional, rare subset of T cells involved in the immune response. Once released, Fgf9 serves as the catalyst for a signal sent via the dermal Wnt pathway. The signal prompts further expression of Fgf9 in structural cells called fibroblasts, and adds to the generation of new hair follicles. Researchers believe that this growth factor could be used therapeutically for people with various hair and scalp disorders. The study appears in an advance online publication of Nature Medicine. Credit: George Cotsarelis and Elsa Treffeisen/Penn Medicine.

Fibroblast growth factors, or FGFs, are a family of growth factors, with members involved in angiogenesis, wound healing, embryonic development and various endocrine signaling pathways. The FGFs are heparin-binding proteins and interactions with cell-surface-associated heparan sulfateproteoglycans have been shown to be essential for FGF signal transduction. FGFs are key players in the processes of proliferation and differentiation of wide variety of cells and tissues.

In humans, 22 members of the FGF family have been identified, all of which are structurallyrelated signaling molecules:[1][2][3]

She needs a topical conditioner with FGF. I have it.

Are you in the USA?

The process of hair growth has three cycles: Anagen which is the growth phase followed by catagen, a transitional phase and the resting phase, telogen. Throughout this process, Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGF) and microRNAs play key roles as signaling pathways. FGF helps grow healthy hair or initiate a new growth phase during telogen by signaling the growth stimulatory compounds to induce a new hair growth phase.

Researchers in the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania have determined the role of a key growth factor, found in skin cells of limited quantities in humans, that helps hair follicles form and regenerate during the wound healing process. This growth factor, Fgf9, is initially secreted from gamma delta T cells, an unconventional, rare subset of T cells involved in the immune response. Once released, Fgf9 serves as the catalyst for a signal sent via the dermal Wnt pathway. The signal prompts further expression of Fgf9 in structural cells called fibroblasts, and adds to the generation of new hair follicles. Researchers believe that this growth factor could be used therapeutically for people with various hair and scalp disorders. The study appears in an advance online publication of Nature Medicine. Credit: George Cotsarelis and Elsa Treffeisen/Penn Medicine.

Fibroblast growth factors, or FGFs, are a family of growth factors, with members involved in angiogenesis, wound healing, embryonic development and various endocrine signaling pathways. The FGFs are heparin-binding proteins and interactions with cell-surface-associated heparan sulfateproteoglycans have been shown to be essential for FGF signal transduction. FGFs are key players in the processes of proliferation and differentiation of wide variety of cells and tissues.

In humans, 22 members of the FGF family have been identified, all of which are structurallyrelated signaling molecules:[1][2][3]

Are you in the USA?

would this benefit males to Emeric?

bump for emeric....can you kindly expand?

Is this something you use?

would this benefit males to Emeric?

It works faster on women than on man, however it stops hair loss on both after 2 weeks of use. It works even faster on dogs, I am not selling directly, I supply 2 hair salons and they do. I am not sure if I would make on other bach. It takes lots of money to market the product, and to much competition, I would better supply a big company with the raw material instead.

At the moment I am trying to get companies to use my growth factors in their hair products.
There is a company selling Keratinocyte Growth Factor, I have not been hearing good reports about the KGF. I believe there are absorption problems with this product and that possibly the molecule is too large to enter the dermis efficiently. Synthetic Growth factors have to be used carefully as overstimulation of Growth factors could lead to skin tumours. I use natural growth factors not Synthetic. Synthetic Growth factors and peptides can be potentially dangerous in some cases.

She needs her thyroid checked for Hashimotos, and or cortisol excess. Add in a reverse T3 to verify, along with Hashi antibodies . . .

Diatomaceous earth works well too.

Emeric,

Let us know if there is a way we can get a hold of this product if you think it works well for males. Thanks

I seen fgf7 conditioners

Mujuru myufull FGF-7 formulations hair supply (conditioner) 360 g

I feel the Prostaglandin D2 inhibitor treatment routes will probably show more promise as couple big pharma companies are working on a hair loss drug with them currently.

Also a lot of hairloss clinics are now doing PRP into the scalp because it has been show to up regulate FGF, beta catenin, PDGF, TGF-b, VEGF and EGF—p.

I feel it may cost more ,but PRP will do a better than any conditioner or lotion can do upregulating these growth factors. I actually just had some PRP done on scalp and will plan get more done. Its FDA approved and has been shown on studies to work.

Role of Platelet-rich Plasma in the Management of Androgenetic Alopecia

The Effect of Autologous Activated Platelet Rich Plasma (AA-PRP) Injection on Pattern Hair Loss: Clinical and Histomorphometric Evaluation

Study of platelet-rich plasma injections in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia through an one-year period Gkini MA, Kouskoukis AE, Tripsianis G, Rigopoulos D, Kouskoukis K - J Cutan Aesthet Surg

Are you in the USA?

Yes we are in the USA.

Yes we are in the USA.

Has she gone to a dermatologist or gotten thyroid checked. It could be other reasons is falling out that may need to be addressed. It she on any medication? Certain medications cause hair loss a lot actually do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear