over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitargo or Karbolyn?

I don't always ask these questions as i'm one of the guys who believe total kcal and macros at the end of the day are what matter.....but I understand the need to get that final small percent of difference in with timing I guess.

Question: You guys who have tried KarboLoad and Cyclic Dextrins, did you see any noticeable difference?

Been using Karboload for intra with EAA's, and it works great (though not much of a difference compared to my standard post w/o drink of whey, etc), and was just wondering everybody's experiences between the two?

I doubt i'll ever spend the extra money on Cyclic Dextrins at this point, but was wondering.

The only difference I notice is that cyclic dextrin give me distress and karbokoad doesn't

What about Glycofuse? I am on day 2 and maybe had a bit cramping in my stomach for a min or two but nothing like the bloat when I use to take insulin.

Another great one (glycofuse). I have enjoyed all the main ones and definitely notice they are lighter on the stomach compared to the likes of coconut sugar and dextrose. If I ever need more carbs I will do about 2 scoops (usually 50g carbs with most products) then add about 30g from coconut sugar. I always drink my intra shake over a min of an hour so never have issues anyway.

At the moment I have 1 bag of workout fuel, 1 bag of hbcd's, 1 bag of coconut sugar, a little dextrose and 2 tubs of Nutrex Postlift. I couldn't really give you the best out of the branded ones I have mentioned as they are all good so I guess price becomes a factor. I would recommend rotating between the best ones.

I have never heard of coconut sugar. Are there other benefits to it? I eat a few table spoons a day of the oil spread it over my meals.

Another great one (glycofuse). I have enjoyed all the main ones and definitely notice they are lighter on the stomach compared to the likes of coconut sugar and dextrose. If I ever need more carbs I will do about 2 scoops (usually 50g carbs with most products) then add about 30g from coconut sugar. I always drink my intra shake over a min of an hour so never have issues anyway.

At the moment I have 1 bag of workout fuel, 1 bag of hbcd's, 1 bag of coconut sugar, a little dextrose and 2 tubs of Nutrex Postlift. I couldn't really give you the best out of the branded ones I have mentioned as they are all good so I guess price becomes a factor. I would recommend rotating between the best ones.

I have never heard of coconut sugar. Are there other benefits to it? I eat a few table spoons a day of the oil spread it over my meals.

It's just sugar made from the flower buds of the coconut palm. It's dark brown and shouldn't give as sharp of a insulin spike compared to table sugar. It also contains many more vitamins and minerals compared to regular sugar. It's definitely not what I consider healthy (no sugar is) but for intra shakes it's a very good and fairly cheap alternative. Honey is another good one to use but again in small amounts and more of a topper to other carbs imo.

It's just sugar made from the flower buds of the coconut palm. It's dark brown and shouldn't give as sharp of a insulin spike compared to table sugar. It also contains many more vitamins and minerals compared to regular sugar. It's definitely not what I consider healthy (no sugar is) but for intra shakes it's a very good and fairly cheap alternative. Honey is another good one to use but again in small amounts and more of a topper to other carbs imo.

Whenever I need to flavor a meal (I mean give it a sugary taste), I'll use a combo of coconut sugar and agave syrup... add to it a little cinnamon and you're good to go! ;)

As for intra/post-workout shake, once again, nothing beats Gatorade or Oasis... :p Perfect digestion, tastes great (Oasis) and above all I've yet to be proved I'm getting less out of it in terms of muscle building vs all those powders mentioned in the thread... :cool::)

Whenever I need to flavor a meal (I mean give it a sugary taste), I'll use a combo of coconut sugar and agave syrup... add to it a little cinnamon and you're good to go! ;)

As for intra/post-workout shake, once again, nothing beats Gatorade or Oasis... [emoji14] Perfect digestion, tastes great (Oasis) and above all I've yet to be proved I'm getting less out of it in terms of muscle building vs all those powders mentioned in the thread... :cool::)
Agree 100%. I always used Gatorade. I'm using vitargo now and I'm not noticing much of a difference. Pumps could be up a bit more but it's hard to tell. I significant most likely.

Dextrose is my go to. Its dirt cheap compared to the rest and is about as close to glucose as you’re going to get. Mix that with some Gatorade powder for flavor and some EAAs and it delivers.

Dextrose is my go to. Its dirt cheap compared to the rest and is about as close to glucose as you’re going to get. Mix that with some Gatorade powder for flavor and some EAAs and it delivers.
for me, heavy in the stomach during training. I give a mix of HBCD + Dextrose + honey and I feel better during training.

Which one is better? Karbolyn is a little cheaper. I only use supplement carbs for intra workout shake. Ive been using maltodextrin but wanna cut the sugar now. So Ive been wondering about these 2.

thanks!
Vitagro for me

for me, heavy in the stomach during training. I give a mix of HBCD + Dextrose + honey and I feel better during training.
Makes sense. luckily I havnt had any stomach issues.

Karbolyn is what I use (when i use carbohydrates), easy on the stomach, no bloat.

Idk how the hell you guys use dextrose, clears my system wayyyy too fast, always went hypo using it

karbolyn and cluster dextrin for me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity