over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitargo or Karbolyn?

eaglecall

send me an email.... ill send you some karboload and some HBCD to try out for free so you can make a decision

That's awesome Dante!!!

Wanna throw some into my order I literally placed 10 minutes ago? Order # 547839
:D:D:D
Seriously though, that's why I use TN exclusively and recommend you to everyone!

eaglecall

send me an email.... ill send you some karboload and some HBCD to try out for free so you can make a decision

I'm going to have to give karboload. Been using karbolyn for years now. If it less and dose the same I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eaglecall

Hard to beat an offer like that!

TN HBCD all the way! I drink 90-100g inta-workout with peptopro & no bloat at all.

TN HBCD all the way! I drink 90-100g inta-workout with peptopro & no bloat at all.

What flavor are you using from TN or did you go with unflavored? I ordered an unflavored TN custom mix with HBCD and Peptopro with BCAA / EAA boost and mix it with crystal lite flavor packs. I have tried all of the crystal lite flavors and don't like the way any of them taste when mixed with the custom blend I have. Maybe I just need to suck it up and deal with it :cool:

What flavor are you using from TN or did you go with unflavored? I ordered an unflavored TN custom mix with HBCD and Peptopro with BCAA / EAA boost and mix it with crystal lite flavor packs. I have tried all of the crystal lite flavors and don't like the way any of them taste when mixed with the custom blend I have. Maybe I just need to suck it up and deal with it :cool:

I like the corner candy store flavor...and then I bring the taste up a bit with some pink lemonade crystal lite and some glycerol. Tastes pretty good if you ask me

I like the corner candy store flavor...and then I bring the taste up a bit with some pink lemonade crystal lite and some glycerol. Tastes pretty good if you ask me

That sounds good, i'll definitely try that next time. Thanks a lot, heavyhitter!

That sounds good, i'll definitely try that next time. Thanks a lot, heavyhitter!

No problem. Corner candy store reminds me a bit of the flavor of smarties candy. And the sour flavor of the crystal light really helps cover up the bitterness of the peptopro and bcaa. The glycerol adds a bit of sweetness

That's awesome Dante!!!

Wanna throw some into my order I literally placed 10 minutes ago? Order # 547839
:D:D:D
Seriously though, that's why I use TN exclusively and recommend you to everyone!

Phew...I got my clean room crew to grab it Ritchie before it went out on the UPS truck so i told them to throw some white grape karboload and HBCD in yours too

THANK YOU so much Dante!!!

I already use TN protein with electrolytes and collagen, glycerol, beta alanine, glutamine, EAA, BCAA, Leucine, Taurine and a couple more things.

Phew...I got my clean room crew to grab it Ritchie before it went out on the UPS truck so i told them to throw some white grape karboload and HBCD in yours too

Dante you are the man!!! I was just joking honestly, but the stuff came in yesterday and the white grape karboload is amazing!!! I mixed in 15g of the EAA I ordered and the taste was still good! Thank you so much man, I'm at a loss for words

Dante you are the man!!! I was just joking honestly, but the stuff came in yesterday and the white grape karboload is amazing!!! I mixed in 15g of the EAA I ordered and the taste was still good! Thank you so much man, I'm at a loss for words

Excited to give mine a try. Order 2 after following this

Excited to give mine a try. Order 2 after following this

You wont regret it. Ive been using the watermelon karboload since the day TN released it and I love the stuff. Ive probably gone through a couple hundred bags of the stuff at this point

You wont regret it. Ive been using the watermelon karboload since the day TN released it and I love the stuff. Ive probably gone through a couple hundred bags of the stuff at this point

Do you use it intra or pwo?

The karboload looks interesting. I may try that next month. What flavors do you guys prefer?

Do you use it intra or pwo?

I use it intra and post workout...and kingjmack...I like the watermelon flavor. If im adding bitter things to it like bcaa's and stuff ill also add a little pink lemonade crystal lite. Its a good flavor combo and the sourness from the lemonade masks the bitterness well

I got white grape not bad. Next time I'll go with watermelon

Watermelon is the way to go. And like I said...with a little pink lemonade in there....I can add 20 grams of eaa's and 6 grams of citrulline and not really even taste it. I add 2 tbl of glycerol as well for the cell hydration...but it also adds a little sweetness. Make sure and use plenty of water and its actually a pretty tasty drink

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131