over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitargo or Karbolyn?

eaglecall

Registered
Which one is better? Karbolyn is a little cheaper. I only use supplement carbs for intra workout shake. Ive been using maltodextrin but wanna cut the sugar now. So Ive been wondering about these 2.

thanks!

Would u rather eat like... Hemp.. Or soy or some shit?

Maybe some trail mix

I prefer HBCD from True Nutrition.

i like Karbolyn post workout, waxy maize also works almost the same and is cheaper but most waxy maize is made in china, i prefer EU made Karbolyn

I've used both, and the only thing I hate about vitargo is if u don't mix it very good as soon as the water hits it, it turns to gel and then u can kiss that drink good by. It gets really gooey and clogs inside of my spring ball.

I'd go with Karboload from TB over Karboload. It's cheaper and I like it better

I've tried Karbolyn, Karboload, HBCD as well as Vitargo.

If you have the $$$ to burn, HBCD is probably your best bet. But honestly, you're not going to see a huge difference in any of them. Right now I'm using Karboload from TN just because its like $24 for 50 servings. Good deal and the white grape flavor is great.

I've tried Karbolyn, Karboload, HBCD as well as Vitargo.

If you have the $$$ to burn, HBCD is probably your best bet. But honestly, you're not going to see a huge difference in any of them. Right now I'm using Karboload from TN just because its like $24 for 50 servings. Good deal and the white grape flavor is great.

Shit. Ya that's about half the price of karbolyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think people have got the results they wanted from waxy maize, the way to go is a good cyclic dextrin like raging full....

Not to be that guy but.....

Gatorade powder always worked better with me than the above two options.. the powder is cheap, plus has electrolytes

Would get orange and mix it with vanilla protein... had a cream sickle flavor
Then add creatine, lite salt but a better pump, then whatever else you may want

Not to be that guy but.....

Gatorade powder always worked better with me than the above two options.. the powder is cheap, plus has electrolytes

Would get orange and mix it with vanilla protein... had a cream sickle flavor
Then add creatine, lite salt but a better pump, then whatever else you may want

This. Absolutely no need to buy a fancy carbohydrate drink if you notice no GI distress from dextrose/gatorade powder.

I've used the fancy carb drinks and plain gatorade powder, no difference. And personally, I don't find intra-carb drinks to provide much of any benefit that extra carbs pre-workout won't offer (unless one needs to get in extra calories in some way).

Yeah but gatorade is just sugar. In that case if we wanna go cheap its even easier to just drink water with plain white refined sugar.

Since 2 of my meals are in shake form, Im trying to cut down the simple carbs (sugar, waxy maize, dextrose, maltodextrin, glucose, etc) And looking for a complex carb powder.

I correct myself, waxy maize and maltodextrin are not really simple carbs, but they still have sugar on it. Although Ive heard some coaches saying that things like maltodextrin, waxy maize are junk. Thats why Im looking for a good quality source of complex powder carbs. Karboload looks decent, HBCD looks even better.

I correct myself, waxy maize and maltodextrin are not really simple carbs, but they still have sugar on it. Although Ive heard some coaches saying that things like maltodextrin, waxy maize are junk. Thats why Im looking for a good quality source of complex powder carbs. Karboload looks decent, HBCD looks even better.

Hbcd is good....but it's expensive. It also always gave me a bit of diahreah. Karboload does what I want...tastes good, no stomach upset and waaaaaay cheaper

Vitargo is way to expensive from what i remember. If you have to go with a easy digesting carb source intra go with HCBD.

eaglecall

send me an email.... ill send you some karboload and some HBCD to try out for free so you can make a decision

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131