advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitor Belfort KO's Rockhold In The 1st Round!

I'm sure he won't receive any credit for being a good fighter. All credit will go towards the testosterone therapy he's receiving.

Belfort's kick was insane, no doubt, BUT he didn't knock Rockhold out with the kick. Barboza knocked Teri Etim out COLD with his spinning wheel kick and Urijah Hall's kick did the same thing. I've never seen of heard of a death in MMA, but when Barboza landed that kick on Etim I thought he killed the kid!

Also guys, don't forget about Anthony Petis "show time" kick that he landed to beat Benson Henderson back in the WEC.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qPGx1vMYdLA][HD] Anthony Pettis Kick On Ben Henderson. AMAZING..flv - YouTube[/ame]

Belfort's kick was insane, no doubt, BUT he didn't knock Rockhold out with the kick. Barboza knocked Teri Etim out COLD with his spinning wheel kick and Urijah Hall's kick did the same thing. I've never seen of heard of a death in MMA, but when Barboza landed that kick on Etim I thought he killed the kid!

Also guys, don't forget about Anthony Petis "show time" kick that he landed to beat Benson Henderson back in the WEC.

[HD] Anthony Pettis Kick On Ben Henderson. AMAZING..flv - YouTube

That matrix kick was pretty sweet over in wec when Pettis beat Henderson

I think Vitor was working kicks like such, which ultimately won the fight, into his routine just to show he could beat rockhold at own game of having rep for throwing fight ending kicks...

And no bullshit can somebody, anybody, explain what those golf ball sized lumps on vitors abs/stomach are?!?!? Christ those things are freaky looking and cancer/infection/disease come to mind just looking at them

Vitor's been working more on kicks for a while now. Also caught Bisping with a head kick and finished with GnP.

And no bullshit can somebody, anybody, explain what those golf ball sized lumps on vitors abs/stomach are?!?!? Christ those things are freaky looking and cancer/infection/disease come to mind just looking at them

im thinking non cancerous lymphomas... i had sum of them removed off my abs... they can be all diff sizes..dr charged me like 1200 a piece to remove 3 little ones... i just had my buddy who is a surgery tech do it on his kitchen table the next time in excahnge for a bottle of goose lmao :D

since we r on subject of kicking... i thought id share my FAVORITE fighter of all times HL... BAUKAWWWWWW!!!!! THA FUCKIN MANNN!!!! he has been my favorite fighter for like 10-12 years... i tried to mimic everything he did in tha ring... guy is unbelievable!

[ame=http://youtu.be/wJcQ1lAs28I]New Buakaw Por Pramuk HL Best OF - YouTube[/ame]

Resume!!! :

2012 Thai Fight Tournament champion (-70 kg)
2011 Thai Fight Tournament champion (-70 kg)
2011 WMC World Junior Middleweight champion
2010 Shoot Boxing S-Cup World champion
2009 WMC/MAD Muaythai World champion
2006 K-1 World MAX champion
2006 WMC Super-Welterweight World champion
2005 S-1 Super-Welterweight World champion
2005 K-1 World MAX 2005 Finalist
M.T.A World Muay Thai Champion
2004 K-1 World MAX champion
2003 KOMA GP Lightweight champion
2002 Toyota Muay Thai marathon tournament 140 lb. class winner
Omnoi Stadium Lightweight champion
2001 Professional Boxing Association of Thailand Featherweight champion
Omnoi Stadium Featherweight champion

dammm... i dint kno this... only found out when i went looking for old baukaw tape... Ramon "the diamond" Dekkers died a few months ago... he was my 3rd fav fighter of all time behind wanderlei... wow.. tragic.. was great fighter[ame=http://youtu.be/FcCe6Il4PGU]Ramon "The Diamond" Dekkers Highlights {HD} - YouTube[/ame]

since we r on subject of kicking... i thought id share my FAVORITE fighter of all times HL... BAUKAWWWWWW!!!!! THA FUCKIN MANNN!!!! he has been my favorite fighter for like 10-12 years... i tried to mimic everything he did in tha ring... guy is unbelievable!

New Buakaw Por Pramuk HL Best OF - YouTube

Resume!!! :

2012 Thai Fight Tournament champion (-70 kg)
2011 Thai Fight Tournament champion (-70 kg)
2011 WMC World Junior Middleweight champion
2010 Shoot Boxing S-Cup World champion
2009 WMC/MAD Muaythai World champion
2006 K-1 World MAX champion
2006 WMC Super-Welterweight World champion
2005 S-1 Super-Welterweight World champion
2005 K-1 World MAX 2005 Finalist
M.T.A World Muay Thai Champion
2004 K-1 World MAX champion
2003 KOMA GP Lightweight champion
2002 Toyota Muay Thai marathon tournament 140 lb. class winner
Omnoi Stadium Lightweight champion
2001 Professional Boxing Association of Thailand Featherweight champion
Omnoi Stadium Featherweight champion

Dude is relentless! I've never heard of him before, but he's a beast. There is just something about true Thai fighters that makes them very intimidating. Is it true that Thai fighters from Thailand kick trees to strengthen their shins?

Dude is relentless! I've never heard of him before, but he's a beast. There is just something about true Thai fighters that makes them very intimidating. Is it true that Thai fighters from Thailand kick trees to strengthen their shins?

yea man... they start kicking shit around 6-8 years old over their... start sparring around 10-12...fighting full contact at 14 or so... shit is rediculous w MT over there....my buddy grabbed me a pair of thai shorts from Lumpinee stadium(biggest thai box arena) when he trained in thailand, i was supa happy.... i never got to go there...one day..its like a dream... i wish i coulda seen baukaw or ramon when they were still fighting.. RIP ramon:(

heres baukaw, ull like this-

Buakaw DESTROYS Banana Tree!! - YouTube

ive never use to kick trees myself, my shins never got THAT conditioned i guess... i tried it a few times and my shins were leaking blood and the tree was still there lmao..... use to use a dough roller and roll the shin bone for hours, and kick harder bags that were filled to be super hard...

Last edited:
yea man... they start kicking shit around 6-8 years old over their... start sparring around 10-12...fighting full contact at 14 or so... shit is rediculous w MT over there....my buddy grabbed me a pair of thai shorts from Lumpinee stadium(biggest thai box arena) when he trained in thailand, i was supa happy.... i never got to go there...one day..its like a dream... i wish i coulda seen baukaw or ramon when they were still fighting.. RIP ramon:(

heres baukaw, ull like this-

Buakaw DESTROYS Banana Tree!! - YouTube

ive never use to kick trees myself, my shins never got THAT conditioned i guess... i tried it a few times and my shins were leaking blood and the tree was still there lmao..... use to use a dough roller and roll the shin bone for hours, and kick harder bags that were filled to be super hard...

Holy shit, that is crazy! I've never seen a banana tree in person, are they pretty hard and thick?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws