over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitor Belfort side by side on and off TRT pic

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
Recent pic of Belfort supposedly off TRT. Makes you wonder how dangerous he will be compared to his past few fights which were all in Brazil and where he was not subject to any serious testing. He fights weidman next in december.

Attachments

• 2014-08-11 16.06.33.jpg
    2014-08-11 16.06.33.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 18,693
I read something saying he actually felt better now than he did while on TRT, even though his test levels are clinically low which I thought was weird.

I read something saying he actually felt better now than he did while on TRT, even though his test levels are clinically low which I thought was weird.

What do you think he's going to say? "I feel like complete ass and Chris Wiedman is going to murder me, fuck!" :D

I was also sweating Vitor out the other night during this interview. He looked smaller to me, but I didn't know if it was my brains "placebo" playing tricks on me. But with that being said, his shoulders, neck, and gave look smaller in the R/ picture.

What do you think he's going to say? "I feel like complete ass and Chris Wiedman is going to murder me, fuck!" :D

I was also sweating Vitor out the other night during this interview. He looked smaller to me, but I didn't know if it was my brains "placebo" playing tricks on me. But with that being said, his shoulders, neck, and gave look smaller in the R/ picture.

Haha very good point

He thinking. Cha Ching. I'll get off the sauce for a year to make some money in America.

As much as I love Belfort he don't stand a chance

I have a feeling he's gonna a get his ass kicked and then fade away into oblivion. This weight class is loaded with talented contenders(sousa, machida, Kennedy, rockhold, mousasi) so once he's disposed of I doubt he'll ever get another shot.

I have a feeling he's gonna a get his ass kicked and then fade away into oblivion. This weight class is loaded with talented contenders(sousa, machida, Kennedy, rockhold, mousasi) so once he's disposed of I doubt he'll ever get another shot.

In my eyes the guy is a legend I don't see what he has to gain from this fight at this point in his career but I guess it's that fighter mentality.

Just a mind trick against his opponent. It's obviously not true.

Just a mind trick against his opponent. It's obviously not true.

My thoughts exactly. No fighter will voice any weakness to give his opponents an edge. There's a reason people get on TRT and there's no way possible men feel better with a T level of 100 vs 1000. If that's the case then no one would get on TRT in the first place.

Obviously Vitor had to get off all gear because the NSAC has the microscope on him for now... Hence the smalled Vitor-

Inm related UFC news-
Mark Bocek retired from the UFC this week at 32. He had impressively won 3 of his last 4 fights and was on his way to fighting top 7 in his division. People were really shocked as to why the early retirement as he seemed to just hit his prime. During an interview today (Monday August 11th 2014) he said the main reason he decided to hang it up was rampant PED use in the UFC. He says he knows that 90% of all fighters are on some sort of PED and he does not want to risk his health mainly a brain injury.

It also well known GSP has also said PED use is out of control in the UFC. He now also suffers from pretty serious short term memory loss as well.

-----Question-----
What do you guys really think the real number of UFC fighters on PED's. This means a fighter who is on a PED(s) before a camp, during a camp, during the fight, or always on something. I am going to be conservative and say 7 out of 10 guys are using some sort PED. Well what do you think??

Obviously Vitor had to get off all gear because the NSAC has the microscope on him for now... Hence the smalled Vitor-

Inm related UFC news-
Mark Bocek retired from the UFC this week at 32. He had impressively won 3 of his last 4 fights and was on his way to fighting top 7 in his division. People were really shocked as to why the early retirement as he seemed to just hit his prime. During an interview today (Monday August 11th 2014) he said the main reason he decided to hang it up was rampant PED use in the UFC. He says he knows that 90% of all fighters are on some sort of PED and he does not want to risk his health mainly a brain injury.

It also well known GSP has also said PED use is out of control in the UFC. He now also suffers from pretty serious short term memory loss as well.

-----Question-----
What do you guys really think the real number of UFC fighters on PED's. This means a fighter who is on a PED(s) before a camp, during a camp, during the fight, or always on something. I am going to be conservative and say 7 out of 10 guys are using some sort PED. Well what do you think??

Saw Marks' comments and I've always said the is that way things are in real life at that level. I know this first hand.

The game moves on and at the speed where it requires full time heavy training- humans- or the large amount can't do this. Most use is for day to day training

Inm related UFC news-

-----Question-----

I'd say your estimate of 7 out of 10 is probably on point. I'd say more guys are on hgh than anything else.

Inm related UFC news-

-----Question-----

Whether you get punched in the face by a guy on sauce or not doesn't matter. Getting slammed to the mat and punched over and over for years will cause this regardless if the person is using gear or not. To blame it on that is silly

Before I get flack for my first sentence, I realize that gear makes you stronger. BUT, if a guy punches you in the face whether on gear or not, it's going to cause damage. I don't think the difference is that big is all I'm saying

Last edited:
I think the gear for a lot of these UFC guys helps their recovery. Especially the guys in their 30's and up.

How do they do the testing for PED's in the UFC? is anyone familiar with the process? If your a UFC fighter do you have to submit to x amount of tests per year? I am sure of you test positive for something they test you more often, but I wonder how it works for the bigger title fights and such. Do they test throughout your camp and then a week or day before the fight? I am curious to know how this works if anyone has some info on it.

I have worked with plenty of fighters with their 'supplements' and I know we used to sell a boat load of Test Suspension & HGH to them. Eventually a well known trainer contacted us and began buying enough of those products to supply a small army.

I think the gear for a lot of these UFC guys helps their recovery. Especially the guys in their 30's and up.

How do they do the testing for PED's in the UFC? is anyone familiar with the process? If your a UFC fighter do you have to submit to x amount of tests per year? I am sure of you test positive for something they test you more often, but I wonder how it works for the bigger title fights and such. Do they test throughout your camp and then a week or day before the fight? I am curious to know how this works if anyone has some info on it.

I have worked with plenty of fighters with their 'supplements' and I know we used to sell a boat load of Test Suspension & HGH to them. Eventually a well known trainer contacted us and began buying enough of those products to supply a small army.

They are performing random enhanced testing. This means blood and urine. They always give blood and urine before and after a fight. They also perform random testing on all guys that are active fighters. This is why guys are getting popped more often now that they implemented enhanced testing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws