over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitor Belfort side by side on and off TRT pic

They are performing random enhanced testing. This means blood and urine. They always give blood and urine before and after a fight. They also perform random testing on all guys that are active fighters. This is why guys are getting popped more often now that they implemented enhanced testing.

do you know how many times they are testing at random. I know thats a silly question, I guess I want to know what the average fighter has to deal with and how many times they are tested. If its a 1-2 times per year + when they fight or if its a 5-10 times per year type of deal.

do you know how many times they are testing at random. I know thats a silly question, I guess I want to know what the average fighter has to deal with and how many times they are tested. If its a 1-2 times per year + when they fight or if its a 5-10 times per year type of deal.

I could be setting, but most of the testing seems to be early to mid training camp after a fight is announced.

Chael Sonnen just did an interview and said that he got tested at the beginning of his camp. He was not expecting to be tested again for another 44 days which was the fight night. He was tested 14 days later and he said they caught me trying to game the system. This is when he got caught with hgh, EPO, clomid, and hcg in his system.
The new enhanced testing is literally very random. So there is no telling anymore. With this enhanced testing they have been hitting most guy at the start of camp, sometime during camp, and fight night.
Mike King got popped for his fight at UFC Dublin. The UFC just released him two days ago because of it. He is like the 10th guy in 60 days to get caught. Obviously it's extremely hard to get away with PED's now.

Chael Sonnen just did an interview and said that he got tested at the beginning of his camp. He was not expecting to be tested again for another 44 days which was the fight night. He was tested 14 days later and he said they caught me trying to game the system. This is when he got caught with hgh, EPO, clomid, and hcg in his system.
The new enhanced testing is literally very random. So there is no telling anymore. With this enhanced testing they have been hitting most guy at the start of camp, sometime during camp, and fight night.
Mike King got popped for his fight at UFC Dublin. The UFC just released him two days ago because of it. He is like the 10th guy in 60 days to get caught. Obviously it's extremely hard to get away with PED's now.

Still not sure how I feel about everyone being busted. I mean I guess it's good, but what I've been saying the past few years is now coming to light. I believe that 80-85% of UFC fighters are using PED's in some shape or fashion. I just think its going to change a lot of careers from this point on.

You always hear that its not cheating if everyone is doing it.... Well, a lot of guys are obviously doing it haha. I'm not one for cheating, but I think most guys are using for recovery during fight camp more than anything and I think they're usually clean come fight night. I just think we're going to start seeing a lot more injuries now bc I think the key to success is obviously training your craft as much as you can and the human body isn't meant for the crazy amount of over training these guys do day in and day out. To train 8-12 hours a day 5,6,7 days a week is seriously what it takes now if you want to make it in the elite of MMA and like I said, our bodies aren't made to take a beating like this so often, so really they "need" help recovering as quickly as possible.

I know that guys aren't training like this every day, year round, but if a guy fights 2-4 times a year and takes 6-12 weeks to prepare for a fight.... Well, you do the math. That's a large amount of the year dedicated to intense over training. I keep saying over training bc that's exactly what it is. Imagine an IFBB pro lifting eight hours a day, naturally and then trying to always peak. Common sense would tell you that it's just not happening. I know these fighters aren't lifting weights for eight hours a day, but they are training that long each day. MMA training is still constantly breaking the body down for long periods of time with very little rest time. If you really are doing it natural then its a recipe for disaster and your career will either be short lived, you won't get to the highest level, or both.

Funny thing I'd Chael was always praised for his endless cardio, Makes you wonder how long he's been using EPO.

Funny thing I'd Chael was always praised for his endless cardio, Makes you wonder how long he's been using EPO.

Good point... I bet its not his first rodeo.

Could you imagine guys like Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson or John Dodson on EPO?! Those guys literally go 100% for five minutes and never get tired.

Good point... I bet its not his first rodeo.

Could you imagine guys like Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson or John Dodson on EPO?! Those guys literally go 100% for five minutes and never get tired.

I also wonder about Cain Velasquez, guy has amazing cardio for a heavy weight.

Yeah, I just put two and two together and figured that out. We were talking about drug tests so I was thinking along those lines. Glad he got caught.

I also wonder about Cain Velasquez, guy has amazing cardio for a heavy weight.

Cain is an incredible specimen. Maybe if Jones beats DC, Cain will come down and beat the shit out of him, just bc.

It would be a great fight but Cain would make a bloody mess of him.

Completely agree. He made one of the best HW strikers in the world (JDS) look like an amateur, twice. I've never seen a guys face so messed up as JDS's after Cain got finished with him in their last two fights. If he had t got caught in the first fight then the out come would have been the same.

Jon Jones is a Pussy. He will never move up to HW where he belongs to face guys his size. The guy is an animal, but he knows damn well that if he were to move up that he would get completely owned by Cain.

No doubt Jones is one of the all time greats, but I've never seen a fighter, much less a champ duck so many fights.

Not sure I like Vitor's chances against the champ without TRT. Vitor's strength is his explosiveness and that will definitely take a hit at his age without the chemical assistance he's used to.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131