advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vitor Belfort's FAILED drug test (supposed legit TRT)

taz

Registered
this morning Vitor Belfort released his bloodwork panels from the past few months as a test he took in feb had come under major scrutiny. He had made numerous comments about how it wasnt important since it was a surprise drug test and he didnt have a fight pending at the time. Well obviously many people in the sport were interested because he has been the poster child for TRT (ab)use over the last few years.

The reason he didnt want the test getting out, which as a fighter seeking a license it would have as all drug tests are public knowledge, was because of not just that he failed, but HOW BADLY HE FAILED.

Normal range per the test LabCorp did stipulated a 348 to 1197 range for normal. Now remember, he was supposedy under a physicians care and taking only a therapeutic dosage which at this time he had been saying he already had been cutting down on since TRT was banned in MMA. So this test was after he had apparently stopped.

He banged a very appreciable 1472. Good job Vitor!

Of course he posts several months worth of tests to show he truly did stop and unfortunately for him his Dr must not know or understand how to come off stuff properly as his levels as of April 27 was at a very sad 142.

Anyway, here is a link to the bloodwork he posted this morning along with his statement:
http://media.wix.com/ugd/d66b02_3b9aceb7091c46ed8d938dfb413c973c.pdf

I used to like Vitor, but he's such a whiny hypocrite now.

Same here I'm sick of him at this point. I hope Chael KO's him

Ha! Wishful thinking. IF Vitors even allowed to fight and that's a big IF he will murder Chael just like Jon Jones did. Chaels better days are way behind him.

the crazy thing with this fight is, if chael ends up winning, he gets the immediate title shot again! this is a number one contender fight.

i personally love sonnen. i love the big mouth. i love that he sells fights. i love his stupid ass remarks. i find him stupidly funny. but championship material he is not.

Ha! Wishful thinking. IF Vitors even allowed to fight and that's a big IF he will murder Chael just like Jon Jones did. Chaels better days are way behind him.

He's just too quick for Sonen.

the crazy thing with this fight is, if chael ends up winning, he gets the immediate title shot again! this is a number one contender fight.

i personally love sonnen. i love the big mouth. i love that he sells fights. i love his stupid ass remarks. i find him stupidly funny. but championship material he is not.

He does hype, but he actually seems like a great person.

my doc and me keep my test at 1160:headbang:
that's when I want to be "street legal"
I know EXACTLY what the weekly dose is required to give me that level and ALL blood work is fine at that said dose. told me doc I want to have as much test in me as possible and still have healthy blood work. we achieved it. I don't see why Vitor is all over the place.... its not that hard....
-JS

I know EXACTLY what the weekly dose is required to give me that level and ALL blood work is fine at that said dose. told me doc I want to have as much test in me as possible and still have healthy blood work. we achieved it. I don't see why Vitor is all over the place.... its not that hard....
-JS

What does it take to get you to 1160?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like you have a good doc bro. What level were you at when he gave you a prescription? Are you completely honest with him or is it more of a need-to-know basis?

-JS

-JS

You'd be surprised at how little some pro athletes and some doctors actually know about these things.

A friend of mine is on TRT from a doctor that consists of one sustanon shot every 3 weeks.

years ago I had gotten TRT. I actually still have my old blood panels. I found them the other day cleaning stuff out. Unfortunately I was going through a shady company and so that came to an end.

In any event, I started off with a free test number of 294. I was scripted to take 200mgs every 10 days of upjohn depo-test. That brought my numbers up to the high 800's and kept them steady there for a long time. I would suspect that if we had gone to maybe 250 every 10 days I could have maintained a level of about 1000? roughly?

point being just what he said above, with a good doc and true conversation back and forth you can find and maintain a comfortable level quite easily.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws