over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Viva labs krill oil

Can't say I've heard anyone comment on that side effect yet.

Are you dosing with anything other supps or food?

For sure. Like I said, it comes down to the extraction process, and Viva seems to have their own they use that works. Both extract their krill from Euphausia superba from Antartica. Personally, I'd go with Viva, Sports Research, or Swanson. For me, Swanson is the best deal.
I'm dosing it with my evening concoction after meal #4. Vit c, vit d, MK677, iron supp (I'm anemic), and now added the krill oil. It was the only thing that changed and I noticed an increase in gas.

I had gas from fish oil...and the dreaded fish burp. No gas with Krill, no fish aftertaste.

I have not had bloodwork done, however I did notice an immediate anti-inflammatory response from the Krill that I did not get from fish oils and that is why it is my goto.
Fish oil gives me major gas, I was suffocating my family lol!

No gas for me and no burbs but since starting without changing anything else I have dropped a few pounds of water weight.

hey guys just to let you know if you go here https://krilloil.com/ they always have the price of 120.00 + free shipping for 6 bottles.

hey guys just to let you know if you go here https://krilloil.com/ they always have the price of 120.00 + free shipping for 6 bottles.

Nice ,that is still a great deal. It's going to be awhile before I order more since I took advantage of the $100 deal

How is the quality of this brand vs Jarrows krill oil?

I am doing bloodwork on Wednesday,been taking 3 a day for the last couple of months,I will share my results here when I get them

I am doing bloodwork on Wednesday,been taking 3 a day for the last couple of months,I will share my results here when I get them
I'm just taking 2 caps a day and it didn't seem to do anything as far as hdl. I'm just taking it for the anti-inflammatory properties now. Hope to see it do something for you at 3 a day.

Hey Mike any update on your results with this? I am ready to order some, but have been taking Viva Fish oil for the last 3 months and getting labs in 2 weeks. I've never taken Krill, but want to add it into my daily supps. Thanks.

seems to be hit and miss, some have improvement and some dont

Sorry,I posted my results in another thread a couple of weeks ago .My ldl stayed the same and my HDL went from 44 to 70 .ldl stayed at 117 both tests.

Sorry,I posted my results in another thread a couple of weeks ago .My ldl stayed the same and my HDL went from 44 to 70 .ldl stayed at 117 both tests.

nice, that's over 50% increase, do you contribute it totally to the krill oil? Did you change anything else?

nice, that's over 50% increase, do you contribute it totally to the krill oil? Did you change anything else?

Both times I was cruising at 125mg test per week and didn't do much of anything else as far as supps so I am guessing the Viva labs krill oil is what raise my HDL. I will do bloodwork again in a couple of months to recheck

Both times I was cruising at 125mg test per week and didn't do much of anything else as far as supps so I am guessing the Viva labs krill oil is what raise my HDL. I will do bloodwork again in a couple of months to recheck
Thanks for sharing, I have bloodwork coming up again in November. Almost out of krill and was going to ditch it but maybe I'll keep going and hopefully see an improvement in HDL this go around.

Thanks for sharing, I have bloodwork coming up again in November. Almost out of krill and was going to ditch it but maybe I'll keep going and hopefully see an improvement in HDL this go around.

Gotta keep it up and keep that inflammation down at all costs

Gotta keep it up and keep that inflammation down at all costs

My doc also checked my C-reactive protein.It was .3 the reference range is 0.0-4.9mg/L .I am happy that there seems to be no inflammation in my body at the present time

My doc also checked my C-reactive protein.It was .3 the reference range is 0.0-4.9mg/L .I am happy that there seems to be no inflammation in my body at the present time

This is the wayyyyy more important number and the same 0.3 I usually get. Are you also on curcumin or ashwaghanda which also lower CRP?

This is the wayyyyy more important number and the same 0.3 I usually get. Are you also on curcumin or ashwaghanda which also lower CRP?

No,all I take is ubiquinol 200mg/day,baby aspirin and 3 Viva labs krill oil/day

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member