over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Viva labs krill oil

mike036

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There is a deal on Amazon now ,a pack of 6 is only $100. I believe this is the one Dante is using that he did bloodwork on and improved his lipids (lowered ldl ,raised hdl). The deal expires in a few hours so jump in it ,I just did .

Ah beautiful I was going to order more in a few weeks but had to take advantage of this

Solid deal but still not the best.

Just got mine. I felt goofy spending that much on krill oil lol. I am looking to stay healthy and hope this helps. No fish burbs which is nice.

Attachments

• IMG_1206.JPG
    IMG_1206.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 404
Heck of a good deal. I just received my 2 pack from Amazon at the price of $54! :mad:

Just got mine. I felt goofy spending that much on krill oil lol. I am looking to stay healthy and hope this helps. No fish burbs which is nice.

Just Krill burbs :D They taste nicer than fish. I have just spent $100 on a GASP hoodie... Mike is making me spend all my money :eek::D

It does not ship to Europe :eek::( Well that saved me some money. How funny in the UK they want $60 for 1 bottle :D I will just order 6 bottles from their own site for $120 in the future. I just checked it out and it's $155 as it's $35 to ship. You US guys are lucky when it comes to supplements... so much cheaper compared to Europe.

Jumped on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nice deal almost bit but, I love my LOVAZA I get for free through the doc and insurance, so no need to take krill right now.

Hey just to let everyone know because I made the mistake myself. VIVA LABS KRILL OIL AND VIVA NATURALS KRILL OIL (PIC ABOVE) ARE 2 DIFFERENT COMPANY'S. VIVA LABS HAS A WHITE BOTTLE AND ALL BLUE STICKER. VIVA NATURALS LOOKS LIKE THE PIC ABOVE. VIVA LABS IS THE ONE DANTE USES. HOPE THIS HELPS!

Hey just to let everyone know because I made the mistake myself. VIVA LABS KRILL OIL AND VIVA NATURALS KRILL OIL (PIC ABOVE) ARE 2 DIFFERENT COMPANY'S. VIVA LABS HAS A WHITE BOTTLE AND ALL BLUE STICKER. VIVA NATURALS LOOKS LIKE THE PIC ABOVE. VIVA LABS IS THE ONE DANTE USES. HOPE THIS HELPS!

I believe they are the same company ,just changed their name

I believe they are the same company ,just changed their name

Lol well I stand corrected, looks like your right because on there website they sell both. I had previously only seen them on Amazon. Separately! I sent them an email just to make sure.

Last edited:
It does not ship to Europe :eek::( Well that saved me some money. How funny in the UK they want $60 for 1 bottle :D I will just order 6 bottles from their own site for $120 in the future. I just checked it out and it's $155 as it's $35 to ship. You US guys are lucky when it comes to supplements... so much cheaper compared to Europe.
son of bitches Amazon USA lol dont ship to us . i already checked mate even before this deal. Even fucking Iherb which does ship to UK and i do order from them dont sell this brand !!!!! They sell a lot of krill but not this.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

son of bitches Amazon USA lol dont ship to us . i already checked mate even before this deal. Even fucking Iherb which does ship to UK and i do order from them dont sell this brand !!!!! They sell a lot of krill but not this.

Just order it from their own website. It's $35 shipping to the UK. Plus $120 for 6 bottles. That is still a good deal. Iherb is great but sure they don't have this brand. I am using the Dr Mercola brand from IHerb at the moment. I ordered loads (pack weighed 11kg) and DHL shipping cost me $9 and it took less than 2 days :D

Just so everyone knows, Vivs Labs is now Viva Naturals.

I wonder how this compares to the costco brand.

Just order it from their own website. It's $35 shipping to the UK. Plus $120 for 6 bottles. That is still a good deal. Iherb is great but sure they don't have this brand. I am using the Dr Mercola brand from IHerb at the moment. I ordered loads (pack weighed 11kg) and DHL shipping cost me $9 and it took less than 2 days :D
Dr Mercola is a designer brand, double the prize- for the riches . Just your kind of style mate.

Dr Mercola is a designer brand, double the prize- for the riches . Just your kind of style mate.

Far from it matey. I actually picked the Dr Mercola brand because it worked out as one of the best value ones as I bought the 180 caps. Plus I have never used any of his products. On paper Viva Labs Krill looks better though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131