over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Volume of ejaculate

I learned that the hard way. Be on clomid for ten days and then shoot into a chicks hair on accident... They take that shit SERIOUSLY.

yes, you can aim any where but have it land on their hair! I'm like he's ak47 reliable at shooting but not the most accurate.:p

Hcg hmg and clomid . I have found caber seems to increase amount a bit too.
Maybe i'm wrong but wife thinks so. So do that combo and edge as another guy put it stop just short of nutting. Tryed it with the wife on a drive.
How do you get that shit off the headliner in a car?!Not joking., Good luck, T

Oh yeah I remember some people saying lots of either arginine or orthngine.

Last edited:
These are all great suggestions, my younger brother things HCG and clomid as some of you mentioned... Maybe I'll start a log... With pics and all... :eek:

tumblr_m6kad1YROD1qcpx1fo1_400.jpg

Ahhh! Got damn it, Why in the hell did I have to open this just before breakfast? And I'm having egg whites to top it off... :eek:

Ahhh! Got damn it, Why in the hell did I have to open this just before breakfast? And I'm having egg whites to top it off... :eek:

You started this homo thread. No homo.:rolleyes:

You started this homo thread. No homo.:rolleyes:

How in the fuck is this thread homo? Homo would have been if I'd have asked what kind of lube your bf uses to fuck your ass... Or What tricks you use to milk a big black cock... I simply asked what the best way to spray, soak, and drench the next girl I put the pokes on...

what's funny is i've always wondered the same thing. i've never really had a problem with volume or distance, but always wanted to get a little more. i know my wife loves it. i've read pretty much all of the things mentioned here: hcg, clomid, zinc, magnesium, arginine, maca, saw palmetto, lecithin (i KNOW that helps a little), lots of amino acids, fluid intake, etc. i had never heard of fenugreek working. i actually have some at the house from when wifey was breastfeeding. may have to give that a shot...

what's funny is i've always wondered the same thing. i've never really had a problem with volume or distance, but always wanted to get a little more. i know my wife loves it. i've read pretty much all of the things mentioned here: hcg, clomid, zinc, magnesium, arginine, maca, saw palmetto, lecithin (i KNOW that helps a little), lots of amino acids, fluid intake, etc. i had never heard of fenugreek working. i actually have some at the house from when wifey was breastfeeding. may have to give that a shot...

Fenugreek makes your bodily secretions/excretions smell like maple syrup. It actually made me lose my taste for maple syrup. LOL!

Fenugreek makes your bodily secretions/excretions smell like maple syrup. It actually made me lose my taste for maple syrup. LOL!

hahaha!!!! i'm picturing making my wife pancakes in the morning like i do every saturday when i'm of:

Hey, baby!!! Want some syrup flavored cum all over your pancakes??? Smells just like the real deal!!!!

not ejaculating for a week always works for me as far as volume, and distance, I just experimented a few minutes ago :D.

As far as supplements I used to use ejaculoid and it doubled to tripled my volume.

How in the fuck is this thread homo? Homo would have been if I'd have asked what kind of lube your bf uses to fuck your ass... Or What tricks you use to milk a big black cock... I simply asked what the best way to spray, soak, and drench the next girl I put the pokes on...

I am laughing at your comment. Funny, albeit UN-original. I was joking around with you. And you are exactly right, how could one possibly think a guy obsessing over ejaculate volume as being homosexual? It's all me and my equally married heterosexual friends ever talk about.

We actually have contests. "Hey Joe, did you check out that ginormous load Rob just let loose?" "Yeah TC, that was awesome, this is great fun, and I love your shoes"

I'm sorry I was misunderstood.

I am laughing at your comment. Funny, albeit UN-original. I was joking around with you. And you are exactly right, how could one possibly think a guy obsessing over ejaculate volume as being homosexual? It's all me and my equally married heterosexual friends ever talk about.

We actually have contests. "Hey Joe, did you check out that ginormous load Rob just let loose?" "Yeah TC, that was awesome, this is great fun, and I love your shoes"

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

fuckin smart asses:D

dont blow a load for a week straight. The next time you blow one it will be huge. I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that you abstain from a week and you will be much more excited to finally get off!

Biggest thing there, abstaining for awhile and let that shit build up some back pressure!

I learned that the hard way. Be on clomid for ten days and then shoot into a chicks hair on accident... They take that shit SERIOUSLY.

Try shooting it in their ear, that really gets a rise out of them!

HCG used to have the greatest effect on me.

Try shooting it in their ear, that really gets a rise out of them!

I got right up old snot locker once... pulled out too late when on top... BUT still went for the mouth thinking worst case would end with a belly/chest even neck shot, but still had to try right? LOL.. well timing def was screwy tho since i managed to get up to head level and as she was raising her head foward... well the angle apparently was just right... I think the excitement of getting as far as I did already having low expectations made me lose focus of holding back any longer to just cum when I did...

I've always heard jokes/small talk of sleazy cokehead doing rails or bumps off cocks.. but in this case love make you do crazy things like even a bump of cum? LOL

My GF in college used her hand once in my parents easy chair one Summer. Directly in my eye. She laughed about that for years. I'm still partially blind. :D

and I like your pant's... Why don't you take off the pants?:p

Prami makes me get off so hard it hurts. I wonder if mixing that with clomid would increase volume AND distance. Getting close and the holding back a couple of times buids the load for the show too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131