over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

volume training and confusion...

diskey

Registered
yo bros...

I've trained bigA style since autumn last year, both through bulking and dieting with pretty good results. Tried doggcrapp a little in the spring but got too exhausted. Now recently I jumped on bigA style again and built up my strength to where it was in January after bulking with a little 4 weeks dbol cycle which ended two weeks ago (haven't been cycling since cutting cycle in March). But i couldn't get past the strength point where I was in January, I was kind of tired of bigA HIT also and figured out to try something else.

I've been trying to do some very regular volume training the two last weeks now (while I'm on a dbol bridge). Picked up the Flex "get huge" book and tried to follow the workouts there with very easy weights. It's mostly 5 sets for every excersise and about 10rep. But DAMN this was hard. After 3 sets of any excersise my muscles felt totaly exhausted and fatigued. I used like 1/3rd of the weights I used with bigA workouts.

The first couple of volume workouts my thought were like; man, defently have to be on a cycle to get through this. But after first leg day with 5x15 squats I summed up with that this would probably never work for me. I felt like I had ran a marathon race, I started gasping(haven't done this in years) and had no energy left. The rest of this workout was horrible...

When you start to train HIT is there no way back to normal volume?! I mainly started doing voulme again becasue, -I mean it seems like 90% of the pros trains like this. All the magazines writes about is volume, volume and more volume. I havn't seen a HIT article in years. I want to do what is best when I start bulking again now in late summer, last autmn with bigA methods I got very good strength results and moderate mass gains, but I felt the fat packed on very easy.

Could someone please give me some wise words ? I'm quite confused about everything about bb right now really

I don't understand why you would be using less weight in a high volume approach?

you should be using MUCH more weight in a high volume approach than you would in a HIT routine. With HIT every rep is extremely controlled. slow negatives and somewhat slow positives.

If ur doing a high volume routine don't concentrate on the negatives as much. just try to lift as heavy as possible and then get some lighter weight reps in.

THere is no way that anybody on earth can perform high volume workouts while performing the reps and sets in the same manner as you would a HIT workout

IMO traditional high volume is rediculous and when u sit down and realy look at what makes muscles grow i don't understand how anyone could follow it. I don't see any logic behind it at all. Not even bad logic

there are so many versions of HIT, super-slow is one out of a handful of a dozen

the problem with HIT is that it downregulates the body' s ability to handle worload and this is what u are experiencing, u must build back up to it over time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws