YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vondra99 (Solberg lab) test e/deca/anadrol inj log.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Vondra99 will log for us :

Test e
Deca
Anadrol inj

Thanks!

I really love that stack!! I will definitely be following this log.

1st time ordering and going through viking and its really awsome you're letting me log for you guys it's a real honor.

First of communication was great maybe a few hour wait for a reply at most.

Second shipping was beyond quick I put it in on a Sunday and it was here 8 days later and there was another Sunday and presidents day in there.

I got it and tried the inj. Drol the next day I pinned about 2 hours before a back workout and I used a 29g slin needle at half a ml in each outside head of my calfs (25mg) went in smooth no pain no burn no soreness at all was honestly thinking it be more of a suspension feeling but not even a little bit. I had the most Insane back pump I've had in some time and honestly felt strong as shit!!
And I had lower back pumps and cramps for at least an hour after.

Honestly just pinned the test and deca about an hour ago so at 250mg of test E and 150mg of deca nothing as far as potency yet but I can say drawing them into my syringe was unreal just flew in took me only about 20 seconds to fill with 1.5ml of oil. Pinning the exact same thing went into right glute and went in so smooth that it's hard to believe I honestly.

I'll keep updates coming in on stats later really looking to put on some serious size and im already blown away by everything.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Been running the test E deca and Anadrol now for about 5 or 6 days and am loving it oils are so smooth they go through both 29 g slin needles and 23 g needles better then any other gear I've used and no pip no pain soreness or any negative thing to say about it all good and my pumps are unreal on the drol am doing just 12.5 mgs every day and honestly don't know if I'll need to go up from there honestly am loving it.

Very awesome brother, I'm going to be following this... I just ordered me some Solberg test e,Eq,and winstrol...First time on Solberg line...

Looks great. I will be following also.

Alright I realized I haven't posted up anything as far as my build or background. I turned 24 a literal week ago ive ran 5 or 6 cycles since I was 21 nothing to crazy tho just 12 week cycles at the most although I have used quite a few different compounds I don't have the craziest metabolism so my body does try to put on fat but I have no problem eating usually I actually have to hold myself back from eating but before I started about a week ago I was weighing 215 to 218 in the morning haven't checked it yet I like to give it at least a week before I do and im at right about 6ft tall.

Weighed myself tonight obviously not first thing but i just moved into a new place and dont have a scale so am using my gyms but I weighed in at about 227 with 4 meals in me so obviously some water and obviously food but I feel sooo good idk if ive ever felt this good on a cycle and im really happy that running the Anadrol I don't feel like shit because I've heard and read that it's usually one of the compounds that are just miserable to run.

Alright so been awhile since I updated. Been crazy at work and moving into a new place. I ran out of the drol 3 weeks ago but honestly my weight hasn't changed I'm weighing about 223-225 which is very surprising seeing how my appetite for whatever reason kinda tanked on me last week. So I've been trying to rev it up with some morning cardio a few times a week and I cut my carbs back to make my body want the food again. So the cool thing is I'm weighing about the same but I look leaner and harder but still full and I still getting awesome workouts and pumps in the gym. And honestly I really just started feeling everything else kick in over the last week so I'm feeling fuckin on top of the world.

following, the drol inject is wild bro.. simply wild. If your appetite has gone down add some fiber in the AM and PM, as well as probiotics. Increasing the rate of peristalsis will allow for a greater intake of food, and should increase your appetite.

Last edited:
following, the drol inject is wild bro.. simply wild. If your appetite has gone down add some fiber in the AM and PM, as well as probiotics. Increasing the rate of peristalsis will allow for a greater intake of food, and should increase your appetite.
Yea it's weird when I run adrol I run it at 150mgs day oral,combined with 700mg Tren A wk and always hungry...Probably the tren on appetite through...I'm very interested in inj drol just don't know how it'll compare how much to run when always run my adrol so high hmmmmm...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Yea it's weird when I run adrol I run it at 150mgs day oral,combined with 700mg Tren A wk and always hungry...Probably the tren on appetite through...I'm very interested in inj drol just don't know how it'll compare how much to run when always run my adrol so high hmmmmm...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

150 mg would be a ton of oil to pin daily. Oral drol I stop at 100 the inject I run 50 and see comparable results. maybe you could get away with 100 and see the same results. I've been planning to run a split of 50 inj and 50 oral, inj early in the day and oral pm with last meal. Considering your Dose and experience that may be a better option

Last edited:
150 mg would be a ton of oil to pin daily. Oral drol I stop at 100 the inject I run 50 and see comparable results. maybe you could get away with 100 and see the same results. I've been planning to run a split of 50 inj and 50 oral, inj early in the day and oral pm with last meal. Considering your Dose and experience that may be a better option
Yeah I was thinking the same also,the only time I run adrol is exactly 28 days out from a National Meet with 700mg Tren A...After that 4 weeks I'm done with both...So can try a half n half mixture...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Im gonna have to try the fiber next time asteelz cause it tanked really hard on me for about a good 5 to 7 days and that was only at 25mg a day I couldn't imagine if my dose was any higher

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity