Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Place your vote for August '16, we'll be voting for "Junior Member", which means all male or female members under 25yo are eligible.

Only members that have had pictures posted previous to the nominations and the links listed in the Nomination thread are listed below. Members must not have won FM in the last 12 months.

Skinny01
FranJ
Nbb
Kendrxck

Votes are public.

My vote for the Pea protein Monstor Kendrxck :thumbup::thumbup:

I am on my phone so will vote later when I am.on my laptop. can't vote from pro muscle own app.

my guy did as i mentioned many young members often do. Nbb sort of fell off the map - as in no more posting, but do believe he is still very active in his diet, training and doing plenty of reading and researching cycles here at pm. he is a 22 year old natty bodybuilder - 6'4" at 230 pounds and looks phenomenal without taking any aas. already three shows under his belt and having placed 2nd every time, i can't imagine him letting up. he mentioned he would most likely start with cycles towards the end of 2016.

his last posts were here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/132924-1st-time-cycle-advice.html

even if you do not vote for him take some time to welcome him into the fold and encourage him to stay with professionalmuscle. whether he competes in natural bodybuilding events or goes forward with what the gist of his post followed, he and the other young men and women need our encouragement.

will vote after pondering this more. in my private assessment little slice is still the August 2016 winner.

I'm gonna go with the guy whose username I see most often in the threads I open, and that is kendrxck

Well I'm flattered

Is it frowned upon to vote for yourself?:eek:

Thanks guys.

Well I'm flattered

Thanks guys.

DONT do it. U will win without doing this sad act Ken. Just dont lol

Last edited:
Nbb you do your thing and get more involved posting with members here at professionalmuscle.com and ask around for whatever you need. whether you stay natural or start on a cycle as was discussed in your thread we are behind you. i suggest you look through Kendrxck's profile - you two share as much as you can as you are both close in age. PLUS get to know the good men that answer his questions and have helped him along. devenidas, Tenny, nothuman, TechnoViking, elvia1023, Phidias, little slice and so many others have information and resources that i'm still learning from - stick close to them. it will serve you well.

Kendrxck you seem like a great guy and wish the best to you. with your 400 posts hope you help Nbb out with anything you can. and Kendrxck don't hold it against me that i'm putting my vote towards Nbb - it's nothing personal and i know anyone Tenny helps and can see potential in, is alright in my book. i feel since i introduced and nominated Nbb here i should stay loyal to that notion. best to our young men and women that call professionalmucle.com home.

Nbb you do your thing and get more involved posting with members here at professionalmuscle.com and ask around for whatever you need. whether you stay natural or start on a cycle as was discussed in your thread we are behind you. i suggest you look through Kendrxck's profile - you two share as much as you can as you are both close in age. PLUS get to know the good men that answer his questions and have helped him along. devenidas, Tenny, nothuman, TechnoViking, elvia1023, Phidias, little slice and so many others have information and resources that i'm still learning from - stick close to them. it will serve you well.

Kendrxck you seem like a great guy and wish the best to you. with your 400 posts hope you help Nbb out with anything you can. and Kendrxck don't hold it against me that i'm putting my vote towards Nbb - it's nothing personal and i know anyone Tenny helps and can see potential in, is alright in my book. i feel since i introduced and nominated Nbb here i should stay loyal to that notion. best to our young men and women that call professionalmucle.com home.
Thanks brotha man

I'm gonna go with the guy whose username I see most often in the threads I open, and that is kendrxck

Ken also got my vote! ;)

Well I'm flattered

Thanks guys.

I can't believe you even thought about it. Can I change my vote? :D

You are the clear winner anyway.... it was obvious... you post good stuff and are active. The other guys don't even post. I think one of them has 24 posts and the other I didn't even know and as must know I am on here alot :eek::D

Don't really feel like I deserve this, due to me being fairly new on the board compared to most loyal members/vets here, and not contributing a whole lot in terms of knowledge, ideas, and good advice.

However, I will proudly be the featured member of this one-of-a-kind board, that will forever be a part of the bodybuilding community. Thank you guys, you don't really know me as a person, yet you say positive things about me and speak to me with respect and good intentions. I very much appreciate the members of this board. You are an off the grid set of friends to me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws